If he bends the knee I'm actually gonna stop watching this shit

If he bends the knee I'm actually gonna stop watching this shit

Also, Euron new favourite? He's like crazy pirate Stannis

Jon isn't bending the knee but will give up title as King of the North for Dany's help.

Don't get attached to Euron. If the leaks are true (which they have been so far), he sees a wight, gets scared, learns they can't swim, so he takes the iron fleet back to the iron islands and bunkers up there.

Can anyone find me any good shops of arya or sansa but really really fat.

He gets revealed to be a legitimate Targ and fucks Dany, so fuck the king in the north, now he just needs to be the king of westeros.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAY

why do i keep watching this shitshow

I feel you user, aside from Euron, this entire episode was about "muh strong independent womyn"

>sandsnake stabs a guy in the balls
>mfw

gods she's beautiful this season

That's actually smart of Europe until the Night King uses Danny's undead dragon to attack.

>Night king summons Frost wyrm
I-is this Frozen Throne ?

>cersie rules KL
>yara rules the ironborn
>sansa running things in the north
>dany's cabinet is literally 3 eunuchs, a midget and a brown woman
>euron is going to suffer a humiliating death at the hand of some empowered female for being too male and too white

dropped

Whiny snowflakes like you are why SJW's get any press at all.

If you'd grow the fuck up for five fucking seconds and stop whining about women every second of your life, you'd realize that SJW shit only has the power you give it.

This is the best Pirates of the Caribbean movie ever made.

If Jon Snow stabbed some woman in the cunt people would be against it, except Cersei of course.

Euron was refreshing to see an actual cut the shit moment where it would actually play out like you'd expect

Too many FUCKING CUTS DURING THE ACTION SEQUENCE

I couldn't tell what was going on during the last scene. I know it's intended to be that way for the DUDE CRAZY BATTLEFIELD AND YOURE IN IT LMAO effect, but damn if they slowed it down it would have been a much better scene. Oh well. Hope Euron can keep cleaning up these stronk independent womyn

>yara rules the ironborn
Didn't most of them go with Euron?

>[you]

>Implying

Jon has no interest in the south, only in keeping the north and winning the war against the Night King. Chances are, it'll be a long time (Like penultimate episode of this season) before he or the main players are aware that he's the real Targaryen heir, and when he finally does learn that, I can guaranfuckingtee he'll abdicate as a concession to Dany. I would say that would be how he'd get out of bending the knee to her, but the only people who know for sure are Bran and the Reeds and they shouldn't be able to intercept him before he gets to Dragonstone. Seems like it's yet another situation where everybody is heading to location X to meet character Y with important info but Y has fucked off to Z and instead we'll have Sansa ruining everything and probably refusing to step down. Unless there's some Targaryen DNA scanner at Dragonstone's front gates that'll go off ("Sir are there any dragons on your person?").

This is some good bait user. If you actually watched the episode, rather than parroting back what other anons have said, you would realized that:
>Jon is KitN
>Tyrion basically calls the shots
>Qyburn is the only reason Cersei has power
>Yara will probably die, leaving Theon as the leader
>Jon will probably kill Dany
>Sansa is still a neophyte moron who will probably fuck everything up
>Bran is the most powerful character in the series
>You're a lonely snowflake

There is absolutely no way Jon will kill Daenaris. She's the Mary Sue of the whole show.

>Whiny snowflakes like you are why SJW's get any press at all.
SJWs get press because the entire press is SJWs you retard. They'd be writing about this guy complaining about women stabbing people in the balls even if nobody was complaining about people getting stabbed in the balls. How can you not have realized that by now?
>implying it wasn't bait

You seem angry friend-o
Isn't 'The 100' more your speed?

Jon might bend the knee only to get on Kelly C's good grace so she allows him to mine dragonstone without much trouble.

Unlike everyone else caught up in their own petty wants and needs, Jon is the only one who sees the big picture and cares about everyone. He'll do whatever it takes to take on the walkers.

I can't help but compare him to the nightmare thing that he is in the books, so he's just kinda lame

>Jon asks for dragonglass
>doesn't bend the knee
>Danny orders Drogon to burn him alive
>HE'S UNBURNT

Calling it.

Wow you can read the leaks
too.!

Good job babby!

Actually didn't know about leaks, it's just an obvious twist. Where can I read them?

god damnit
>{([you])}

>I was screaming Euron King during the scene
>Him chopping everyone up reminded of Mount&Blade

How autistic am I?

He would do it for the greater good if it came down to that. All he cares about is defeating the White Walkers and saving his homeland, he doesn't give a shit about kingly pride.