I wish I was born as American

I wish I was born as American

i wish i was white

Me too. Unfortunately I'm just an ugly Asian and I'll never be able to marry a cute finnish girl. Life is suffering.

I wish I was born Swiss

Actually, I wouldn't be happier white. What I'd really want is to be less ugly and autistic.

You can always be an american

I wish i wasn't shitskin... white mexicans are such assholes...

This is why it sucks being born here. You really aren't "anything" because every tom, dick and pajeet can come here can claim their American because of our full retard immigration policy. They left us with nothing but NFL and McDonald's. Our ancestors that left their homeland to come here were fucking GAY

GAY

Why do you want to be white?

I realized I don't want to be white.I just want to not be autistic and ugly.

>I just want to not be autistic and ugly.

That implies whiteness.

tru

Everybody assumes I'm a fugee these days despite having lived in Germany all my life. It sucks. I can feel the stares.

White privilege must be nice.

>a non-white complaining about being treated like a second class citizen in a white country

You have no right to complain.

There is no longer a thing like white privilege

It seems like to me that being black or asian here makes you seem cooler and less autistic.

There is white privilege though, especially being white going to a nonwhite country

I want a petite asian gf with black long straight hair.

my biggest problem with white privilege is that it portrays something natural as an artificial social construct. whites aren't worshipped when they visit asia because "colonialism" or some warped view of white supremacy. it's simply a matter of whites being regarded as more beautiful than Asians. whites definitely enjoy social advantages, but these are more to do with natural human behavior rather than deliberate effort on the part of a supposed white supremacy. whites don't really exercise supremacy nowadays, they merely enjoy a social advantage that won't go away without a society-wide genetic engineering of the next generation.

>portrays something natural as an artificial social construct.
>It's simply a matter of whites being regarded as more beautiful than Asians.

Hey, Holland! You're welcome here anytime. I have a Dutch friend who happens to be really nice. And your accents are really cool.

I wish I wasn’t born

I wish I wasn't Bjorn. HA!

Thanks m8

Its weird to have white privilege. Most of the time you don't even notice it but it really shows up when you interact with the cops.

I want a Burger gf

U an me both Hans.

I'm not a mutt though, I'm Asian. I'm simply stating a fact here. Whites aren't privileged via social construct.

I support the Luftwaffa. Nice to talk to you, Germany! I had some friends that taught me a few German words. I miss them lots.