British English vs American English

1) Russia
2) British

American always.
British english written isn't much different (99,9% the same) but spoken it's horribly ununderstandable.

Excuse me Sir, what folder do you like to choose for this certain application?
Don't you mind to create a shortcut for this application on your desktop?
Congrats Sir, Installation is done. May I install additional DirectX or VCRedist?

American English

I might be biased though

There's no difference at all except for a handful of nouns which make sense in context and extra u being put into (not taken out of) some words like colour and favourite.

Aluminium > Aluminum

'Aluminium' feels like it could be the name of a city that rivals Rome.

'Aluminum' sounds like it's just a small Roman settlement in some shithole with inbred peregrini.

1. Russia
2. American! FUCK YEAH!

American English is a creole language.

It's almost exactly the same. I quite like putting u in colour etc. Feels right. I dislike the words 'liquer' 'soccer' and 'sneaker' though. Sound horrible.

Typically prefer British accents too.

Flag
English (Traditional)

How do I sound more British, mate? Waiting for words like lift, biscuit, flat etc. to come up in conversations is ineffective. Should switch from “guys” to “blokes”?

very complicated, I'd advise watching a lot of British tv and posting in /brit/ and you'll get the hang of it eventually

the question is, why would you want to?

If you mean not just an accent but slang and that sort of thing, I think it would sound strange unless you were really, really good at it. Sounding American is much easier in that sense.

American English is more international (simpler) so people would be more likely to understand you.
Real English sounds better but you have to experience alot of British culture and media to pick it up.

>Wanting to sound british

American
Mostly because I learned english thanks to american media

1.Lithuania
2. Taught British, but end up using American most of the time, since it's much more prevalent in media.

>chips×crisps
>fries×chips
>car×wheely macheeny
>snake×slippery noodle
etc.
truly us english it's for simpletons only

Starving * Hank Marvin

Because Anglos are coming home and we need to learn to fit in

I don't understand this comment

He's an Anglo returning to the homeland

Because I love Britain, man. You made the best music in the world, best actors, you have rich history, big Russian diaspora. I wish I could move to Britain one day

What's the difference?

none just amerilards trying to be special snowflakes

oh right, good luck lad.