Why are Italian women obsessed with Swedish men?

As many of you know, Italian wämän go crazy for Swedish and Nordic men in general. Why is it that they hate Italian "men" and only go for Nords?

When Giancarlo and Matteo are sitting at home in their boyish rooms, still living with mama at the age of 26, Francesca and Gianna are out riding the Nordic wheel of fortune, so to speak. Could it be that I, as a NORDIC bull who lives in his own apartment and is 191cm tall is simply a better choice than the halfling it*Loid "man"?

Feel free to discuss why you think this is. Italian men are obviously welcome to chime in, but please try not to lash out in impotent insecurity, alright? I don't want to be "that guy" but it's not my fault that one day Caterina feels like having a dish of big fat Swedish Meatballs, with a side of Norwegian salmon, and maybe even a little bit of Danish sausage? Hell, she might even be hungry for Asian food in the form of a Finnish bull sometimes. But never, never is it an Italian man. Will we be seeing Italian Elliot Rodgers soon?
Mods don't delete thread, I'm warning you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please refrain from posting ever again

Virgins like yourself need not apply to my thread, begone peasant.

What a juvenile post.

Please delet this.

They want to get BLEACHED

To all the Italian girls reading this: don't you think it's time to stop with the self hate? Your dads are Italian, why won't you settle for Italian men?

Also shoutout to my fellow NORDIC studs out there who are slamming that pizza pussy daily

Women just seem to like things different then themselves, thats why you see italians/arabs and asians go for white men, white women for black men and asian men x bbc women

Interesting thoughts, keep up the discussion and keep the thoughts flowing. That's what being an intellectual is all about

>italians/arabs
So what you are saying is, if I understand correctly, that Italians and Arabs are the same? Certainly an interesting theory. But if they are the same, how come one does not practice Christianity? It just doesn't add up to me

blonde blue eyed men are seen as gods here
there's this popular tv game show called Avanti un Altro where contestants have to answer some question to win money and they have all sorts of characters to make it entertaining
one of the gimmicks they do is bring a hot woman or man based on the player they currently have to distract them
for men they bring this hot thicc girl with huge tits and for men they bring this ripped blonde blue eyed actual swede
goes to show what people consider sexy in this country

*for women whoops
but if it's a gay man they still bring the swede

>for men they bring this hot thicc girl with huge tits and for men they bring this ripped blonde blue eyed actual swede
Hmm, quite an arousing concept, wouldn't you say? The thought of that tall, powerful NORDIC man setting his stone cold blue eyes on that pizza pussy, knowing she wants to get conquered and relieve the Sacking of Rome by the blonde blue eyed Germanics.

>blonde blue eyed men are seen as gods here
Understandable, but is it not a bit unfair to the Italian men?

What does that matter. you couldnt pick one out of a randomized arab/italian lineup

>people are falling for OPs shitty thread

Ask not why it matters, but rather why it does not matter and you shall have your answer.

What can be done about this? Is it a cause of the huge incel problem in Italy for young men? Are Italian men actually okay with having their women planted with the Nordic seed?

not really since they're very rare, but be my guest
be careful however, if you're a blonde blue eyed nord who is NOT muscular or at least very good looking you will be seen as scum who wasted his lucky genetics

When was the last time you made a thread? What makes a thread shitty? What if I told you that you're a shitty human being and to gET THE FUCK out of my thread? no offense

We all know she's only in for money/fame

>When was the last time you made a thread? What makes a thread shitty? What if I told you that you're a shitty human being and to gET THE FUCK out of my thread? no offense

She was with him even when he had 150 subscribers and was a loser

don't post pictures of yourself in my thread, nerd

>don't post pictures of yourself in my thread, nerd

OP is right though

there's a fair share of italian girls that prefer nordic looking guys

Posts like this have become torture, especially the black girl gfs and their penis-milking thighs

I see them IRL a lot too these days at work. Stupid male mind around 24-27 starts trying to trick you into settling down too

name one place on earth where nordic looking guys aren't preferred, besides sweden

Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden

Meh, I'm not sure about that, but what do I know. Blondies here are just rare

There are none. All wämän want to be PLANTED with the NORDIC seed

>There are none. All wämän want to be PLANTED with the NORDIC seed

here, they are seen as low as east asians
portugueses guys>spanish guys>brazilians>blacks>blondes

the delusion

no, I actually would prefer if they liked blondes over blacks to be honest. but it's just the way it tis. I have a blonde cousin and since he hit puberty he shaves his hair very short, he doesn't tell my why, but I know it's because he doesn't want to be called Bieber, it has gay connotations in Portugal, being a blonde guy

fucking based

Blonde men are a mixed bag. On average dark featured guys might be more attractive than blonde guys but the hottest of the blonde guys are far hotter than the hottest med guy. For every 10 nerdy pewdiepies there is 1 Brad Pitt or Ryan gosling and they are the Chads of the world to where other men can't compete.

maybe in white countries like Canada.
Here ryan gosling would be undesirable if he wasnt famous, while this guy would still get all the girls even if he wasn't a portuguese actor

he looks like john krasinski's shitskin cousin

krasisnky would be considered nerd/efeminate/too pink/white. he would have succes in a certain niche, but would not attarct 99% of women like my boy Angelo does

Good thing I don't intend to visit little Africa anytime soon.

>"we put a poison in senor dwighto's cafecito, estamos locos!"

I wasn't replying to you, but to the American that said nordic are prefered everywhere

Portugal BTFO all the barbies

That guy is attractive but come on man he's no ryan gosling

>blonde blue eyed men are seen as gods here
If only, I've only had one qt grill show interest in me and she expressed multiple times her preference of blonde men, but for the rest of my life I've literally only heard the girls I knew personally say that they don't like blonde guys, like 4 or 5 different girls at least
It could be that I've gotten unlucky, but I think the preference for darker guys is spread all around the world with maybe the exception of Asian cunts

pewdi being a NAZI again

>Why are Italian women obsessed with Swedish men?
And who said that they are? I'm not familiar with European memes and situation, pls explain why do you think that they are obsessed with them.

>this entire thread

Italian women just want white children. They pray for blue eyed fair skinned babies and that is a fact.

This is a SPECTACULAR thread.

Well done OP, you've outdone yourself.

Yeah, in the region where I live the most handsome men and beautiful women are considered those with black/dark hair and blue eyes.
Not Russian region ofc, Russians are considered to be ugly here.

italian women prefer anglo men actually

Felix I will buy your merch if you use and Sup Forums meme in your next video

Because Swede may be the cuckiest of them all they are still good looking enough to compensate.

here blonds with blue eye men are either a god or gay, there is no in between.

Italian women are obsessed with Chinese men specifically han we are like an aphrodisiac to them

you're just autistic

women neg you all the time

anyways asian girls prefer southern euros over nordsoys

hehe keep telling yourself that my cute little friend

I really am not, not that it matters anyway
I was just saying that basically all the girls that I knew well openly admitted they didn't like blonde men, but as I said I might just have been unlucky

>anyways asian girls prefer southern euros over nordsoys

Actually it's the reverse for Asian girls. They dig the nordic look, not so much medlets. Black girl like med

adorable post

where is the picture of odin sucking sperm from corpses?

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFSAe1gjow

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

You do realize Arab-looking people are hated in East Asia while blonde hair and blue eyes are worshipped?

It's just the way it is

hmm, good to know, still inferior looking to us. Shame!

the King has spoken

Meddish women love the contrast between our beautiful white skin and their own, not so beautiful brown skin. They dream about their children having our complexion although sadly this does not always happen.

not very blonde, but close enough

Indeed, it seems that woman is struck by awe from beholding true NORDIC beauty

>our
finns are yellow

Why post a picture of a Swedish guy and a Finnish woman?

Nice divide and conquer tactic you fuckin immigrants. 99% of Finns look normal Nordic and you can find those weird looking people in Sweden too.

>99% of Finns look normal Nordic
don't make me post those school pictures again pekka

I can only imagine how op is sitting in his dimly lit room laughing his ass off to his own posts and nickname. You didn't deserve this bump you nigger.