Feminists BTFO by "intersex" Dindu Athlete

tl;dr; a south african "female" athlete with no ovaries, no womb, and undropped tests named Caster Semenya is competing in the female 800m, and suddenly the feminists not happy about it:

"On the other hand, if testosterone levels like Semenya’s are allowed, what then makes it unacceptable for another female athlete to raise hers artificially to match them?
Regardless of whether or not she identifies herself as a woman, Semenya enjoys a physical advantage over her competitors.
‘When we talk about it in terms of fully expecting no other result than Caster Semenya to win that 800m (at the Olympics), then it’s no longer sport and it’s no longer an open race,’ former British world champion Paula Radcliffe has said."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740682/Should-runner-allowed-win-gold-woman-Tipped-win-800m-no-ovaries-nearly-testosterone-man-sparked-huge-ethical-debate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=y3fiiwouEBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>undropped tests
undropped TESTES

>Semenya enjoys a physical advantage over her competitors
but I thought we were completely equal. I thought there wasn't any inherent differences between men and women whatsoever.

Have to laugh. within 8 years, if the jews don't destroy planet by then, you'll have men who "identify as females" just dominating every "Female" sport.
Wanted equality? They have it now.

Isn't this news from like a hundred Olympicses ago? Anyway, it doesn't matter, trannies can compete with full permission from the Olympics committee now.

I knew sports would destroy feminists.

>this is what Sup Forums believes feminists believe

at that time, it was only speculation. Now it's been medically proven she is a man.

At first, they were making her take drugs to reduce her testosterone, so you didn't hear about it for a while.

An indian "intersex" complained, they had to drop rule, and the boys are back in town. The females now have to race against a de facto biological man.

Someone say undropped as in underdeveloped?

SEMEN YA

what do feminists believe? do they even know what they believe?

Wasn't there also a "female" MMA fighter who literally beat 5 women into the hospital without even trying that got people complaining?

>Sup Forums believes feminists believe
The articles are up, not just the DM. It's a fight between feminists to decide when their "intersectionality" ends when it actually hurts them, the ones without balls.

I think all gender categories should be outlawed at olympics. Let the females have to compete against males in everything.

i think the real question is whether they would care so much if a woman was winning mens events.

the fact that they didn't even think about that proves that they don't think of feminism as an ideology of equality.

While they're wasting their time on useless hypotheticals, should they also worry about three pesky schoolkids in a trenchcoat winning men's events?

this is why female Olympics and sports in general are shit an average male can beat their absolute best with ease.

Who the fuck let this abomination start for a country?

Olympic athletes are biological anomalies. If they won't let this beautiful example of woman hood compete they should ban Phelps because he's basically a fish person and they should ban Ledecky because her mouth isn't natural.

Hahaha monkeys

who else? mandela's rainbow paradise. And the niggers went apeshit when the IOC raised questions.

This
Women and gender studies majors BTFO

are there any videos of this """"""""""""girl"""""""""" running against females?

HIGH TEST

does that mean he has a dick, but its not fully developed?

>semen y'all

This isn't some mentally ill freak who cut their dick off and called themselves a woman.

This was someone born XXY.
In my opinion if it it a natural human born with this ability she should be allowed to compete.

Barring her for being a freak of nature with an advantage over other competitors would be like barring Michael phelps for having absurdly long arms and disproportionately big upper body

just highlights how the whole trans-movement literally denies biological reality.

OP is a phaggot
-Indian Kids

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

I think all the medical records were leaked, If a "woman" has testes that didn't drop, I think it has to have something resembling a pnis if has no womb and no ovaries and test levels of a man.

Woops wrong thread

this is surreal

wake me up already

so they should allow genetically "improved" humans competite with "natural" humans as well right?
Even though they would have huge advantage? This is literally same thing

Why are feminists so fucking retarded?
Now all female athletes will be men.

Oh so now liberals will admit men have superior physical strength and endurance when they are the ones getting shit on.

Top kek.

Liberals are disgusting.

WE WUZ QUEENS N SHIT

nvm, found it

>this lvl of rekt
haha.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3fiiwouEBY

jigaboo, jigaboo, were are you?
I'z hera in the wood pile watching you..
jigaboo, jigaboo come on out
no sir, I'z scared a' the White man way down South!

amen. i don't see the point of female sports, why would you be happy winning a gold medal but knowing you're still #142347 at that sport worldwide?

>This was someone born XXY.
"she" has testicals and the testosterone levels of a male.
clearly from a competitive point of view "she" should compete against males.

Those are all half-men in the background, but the winning one is a full man without a penis.

Disgusting.

>Men are better at being a woman, than woman

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

That's clearly a dude lel

They should stop complaining when the solution is so evident and easy:
Create new categories.
male
female
male to female trans
female to male trans
hermafrodyte male
hermafrodyte fem
wolfkin
dragonkin
water elemental kin
attack helicopter male
nuclear submarine female / landwale unprivileged ebony queen

Quick! Claim your /fit/fu!

why not? they like doing sports too, so let them. And they are still the best women, and thats all that counts, there is no reason for wanting to be better than men.

It's impossible to tell the difference between niggers and sheboons anyway, so what does it matter?

Asians are more that way than blacks..

go fuck yourself. i simply stated the opposite of what they are outraged about and you made it ridiculous.
the reality of equality is that if you aren't outraged by the equivalent opposite happening then you don't give a shit about equality. the reality of you must be crawling out of bed, struggling to dress yourself and then having your goddamn mother need to feed you so you don't accidentally eat rat poison.

Dibs on Rebeka Koha

The difference between the scenario the feminists are complaining about and the one you're complaining about is that the one they're complaining about actually happened.

You need to get a grip.

YAGI
A
G
I

Can you elaborate, swedecuck? What the fuck do they believe?

delicate feminine flower

>only lifting 80 Swedens

CASTER SEMENYA

A SECRET MAN YES

>implying feminism is comprehensible and not just competing ideologies

underrated

They should stop segregating the events anyway. It's the current year. Men and women are exactly the same and anyone that disagrees is a racist.

Check your privilege Hans. Gender is a social construct and you're the one turning it into an issue.

Or

YES A SECRET MAN

Do it yourself anons, it fits.

hes just a white male and not a xen-sexual he will never understand

lmao

the scenario i'm complaining about is that they didn't consider that? meaning that it actually happened?
unless you consider feminists to be villainous and cunning rather than ignorant and shortsighted. in that case i could see that you are coming from a place of bitterness rather than abject stupidity.

Stop spreading lies about Vincent Adultman. You wish you could throw a hammer as far as him and are just jealous.

>Olympic XXY 800m race

They don't have test levels of a man, though, and that's why their testes didn't drop. Calling them a "man" is as wrong as calling them a "woman".

There's already a roider in the swimming, why not?

Related question: why are chimps allowed to compete with human beings? Why not let other animals in like horses and dolphins?

It changes every few minutes...

the scenario i'm complaining about is that they didn't consider that? meaning that it actually happened?
unless you consider feminists to be villainous and cunning rather than ignorant and shortsighted. in that case i could see that you are coming from a place of bitterness rather than abject stupidity.

That's a man. Look at that hairline.

That's katie ledecky, the newly famous swimmer

Is she roiding or something? Because that's a hairline that I have never seen on a woman.

She's nineteen as well, kek.

Probably. But she visibly had the same hairline at 15, so maybe it's just Irish genes

I thought it was Jared Leto preparing for the jocker role

I'd let her sit on my face.

I identify as a woman. I'm 1.9 meters and weigh almost 100 kilos, but I can compete with other women, right? It's only fair, because I'm not at fault for being born with testicles. It's just an ability I was born with.

Honestly, she should compete with men. If it's unclear whether you are a man or a woman, you should compete with men. You can identify as a woman all you want, but at a point it doesn't matter anymore.

They made 'her' take testosterone-level reduction drugs at one point - surprise, she couldn't run for shit then, was about as Olympian as I am.

The problem is not just the biology, its the chemical balance - obv. a natural high testosterone level is extremely advantageous, other competing chemists just need to figure out how to provoke this 'naturally' - at the moment, if a normal female had her levels? theyd be banned for drug enhancement.

'She' is obv. (for all intents and purposes) a fucking man anyway, got balls? in with the proper athletes you go, dumb shit, is this.

She's Irish, so she's naturally ugly.

Good point feminist don't stand up to logicalical conculsions and practice double think.

Even the ghost shadow remains whiteman BTFO

>she

kek

>"On the other hand, if testosterone levels like Semenya’s are allowed, what then makes it unacceptable for another female athlete to raise hers artificially to match them?
Now that's some hardcore bigotry. Gender is purely a social construct, it has nothing to do with testosterone or whatever.

flag checks out

Poor Sweden what have they done to you?

>what then makes it unacceptable for another female athlete to raise hers artificially to match them?

Probably all the anti-doping rules.

An aussie desperately looking for a bulge on a black mtf trans. What does this tell us about your people?

that is one big fat pussy

wtf, so this is not homo, but fapping to traps is??

explain yourself pol

What's wrong with 2,3, or 5?

>this is what sweden believe Sup Forums believes feminist believe

>pepe
>sad ass frog

this nigger will feel the wrath of KEK, doubles confirm

Aneta isn't the best looking but at least she's ours

I've always wondered that if men that feel they aren't feminine enough and women who don't feel masculine enough get government paid treatment why can't I as a man who feels I should be more masculine get government paid testosterone shots? Why they can get these things from the government for free when I have to buy mine from a shady guy at the local gym?

Oh shit, Heather Fisher.

I was too disgusted by 1 to look at the others

Fair enough