Idea

We should spread a rumor that a white guy called George Soros is secretly STEALING millions of funds from Black Lives Matter, courtesy of a recent leak.

Engage niggers on twitter with this argument and spread the rumor everywhere.

Eventually all the BLM idiots are gonna start googling George Soros Leak and we can use his own movement against him to get the leaks trending.

I want 2 memeticists working on copypasta and fake infographics.

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=blacklivesmatter&div=us
youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is actually a most amusing idea. You know they'd buy it, too. Lots of niggers actually don't like Jews, either.

Also, best Pepe.

QUADS OF TRUTH
LET'S DO THIS

bumping because this is a good idea

soros.dcleaks.com/view/?q=blacklivesmatter&div=us

there isn't much legit material to work with here but we can make something up.

>CONFIRMED MOST AMUSING!

Let's do this, but hide behind 7 proxies because it's defamation, and I bet Soros' lawyers would put your ass in jail for a long time

#SorosRobbedBLM ?

Yes, let us all use our autism and lack of social life for good! We'll blow out those dumb libtards lol!

That's because he is. Rich fucks like him cynically coopt radical movements to achieve their own political goals. They start planting "community organizers" and informants and undercover cops into their meetings and take it over from the inside. It happened to Occupy, it happened to Earth First!, it happened to the unplug-tunein-dropout movement, it happened to the Black Panthers, it happened to the NAACP, it happened to the CPUSA, it happened to the unions.

This is what they DO. So, yes, Soros is stealing from BLM. Get this meme trending.

If it's true, that's even better. Pit those who want to destroy society against eachother, nothing can go wrong.

But alas Im not really informed or skilled enough to organise a meme war. But now the idea is out there. I will probably repost this thread later, when more burgers are on.

Neat idea, but it'll probably be reported as fake by memers and shills.

Maybe, but blm is straight up racist,
his white skin color and that he is rich will make blindly furios on him, even he is a jew.

Bump for great idea

>even
BLM condemned Israel as a white settler colony

wonder why people in France tell jokes about people living in Belgium.....

Opinions are invalid now. Quads decide.

Merci Mohammed ?

Let them have some of their own medicine. I Like it.

Would it not backfire? Surely the media would spin it as an elaborate ruse spun by notorious white nationalists on a tawainese basket-weaving forum.

Start posting Soros as the guy who funds the cops to kill blacks or something in twitter handles.

i fully support this idea

LET US ACT KEK IS GUIDING US

Soooo ?

Bump

Bumping

>Right wing Nazi Pedophile Trump Supporters Start Anti-Semitic Rumours on Hacker Forum

Tell me something to write, I'll do it

I think if blm wins they will get even more racist, till all other ethnithities count as white and only the niggest will survive.

KEK HAS SANCTIONED THIS PLAN

Let's do it

How do we proceed?

It was foretold.

bump

it will be done, lord kek

best thing would be smartly incorporate one or two paragraphs into one of existing e-mails.

'Money we got from donors that we were supposed to give to [Organization X, related to BLM] we have to give to [Organization Y, non-BLM] because more important' ?

bump for justice

KEK.

BLM never fact checks shit, this would work 100%.

Organization Y should be for introducing Syrian refugees, so we can set BLM against them. Make the dem's pets fight each other.

this is pretty good user

cant work on anything right now, but someone should go ahead and think of a general name for these threads and make a discord.

PRAAAAAAIIIISE KEK!

Can someone shop a legit looking document?

Just when you thought Sup Forums was 12 turns out they're really 9 1/2.....

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4

bamping. it's 8am on the east coast where the memeologists at

Same. Here for the memes

end result: fan the flames of black hatred of zionism/NWO/illuminati shit

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

That this thread is full with subversive kekist filth cheering it on confirms it.

ok lads heres a good idea

we make fake twitter accounts which seem to be the accounts of black people

than we get a hashtag up. something like #soroshatesblm

>Betrayer of the light cuntfirmed!

No. You're the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Got'em

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Yo, what do you know about the plugout tune in dropout movement?
Timothy Leary info?

a fine example of the intelligence ive come to expect of nu Sup Forums

do not engage with shills.

bump.

These digits are most amusing, I must declare!

bump

>four fours
>quad quads
DO IT

It must be done and cannot be undone.

Turn the ghouls against their master.

a glorious wall indeed friend.

>cuntfirmed

>You're the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Sick burn. Did your mom come up with that?

Nigerian Hacker reveals that George Soros made $24.9 Billion by exploiting the Black community.

wtf I hate amusement now.

Liberian would be better. Also maybe millions, not billions. Oh wait, do these niggers even know geography, history or numbers?

BUMP LET'S GET A MOVE ON THIS!

>kek has spoken
>we make riot now

Liberian Hacker uncovers that George Soros stole Millions from Black Business Leaders.