Would she piss in my mouth, /who/?

CHOOSE WHAT TO STREAM!

strawpoll.me/13519325

CHOOSE WHAT TO STREAM!

what flavor of twink companion do you think we'll get

ofcourse

you haven't seen the doctor's wife?

So.

Is Gatiss playing a completely new character or is he portraying a younger Brigadier.

I think it'll be the Brigadier's dad, given their oblique comments about the character (being "resonant" of Classic Who implicitly different from a huge fixture of it) and the age issue, although that's hardly stopped Brigadier stuff before

nope. i didn't watch series 6 as it broadcast for whatever reason. ive since sorta rectified that error by watching most of the arc eps, except i never got around to wedding. probably for the better desu

He's the fairy godmother who turns the doctor into a woman.

THE DOCTOR'S WIFE wins with 5 votes

give me a (You) if you're interested in watching. i don't want it to be the 5 people who voted for it only in the stream

we can watch the rescue too, tomorrow or the day after. seeing as its a very close second

REE 11 instead of 1
That's a kino episode though
I'm in

Scaroth reporting in.

cytu dot be slash r slash cats12cats12cats12

Everyone interested also get in and add some tunes while we wait for it to fill up

Clara reporting in.

There's 3 of us in casualwhostream lmao

cytu.
be/r/cats12cats12cats12

Daily thread reminder that Tardis scarfices herself to save The Doctor in this year Christmas Special turning him into woman. Screencap this ;-D

Reminder season 11 writing is well underway

Jack Whitehall is the new companion

No Gatiss is Cho Je and he pushes the regen into a woman

Like Foreman was "well on its way"?

So did Bill become some sort of Cosmic Lesbian?

Doctor's Wife stream begins in about 12 minutes from now. Get comfy and join in

Yes she literally has Bad Wolf tier powers now, but she is too dumb to use them.

no.

5 MINUTES TO THE DOCTOR'S WIFE

CATS IS DOXXING TWINKANONS DISCORD IN THE STREAM

He has no desire to enter your place of residence.

If the doctor burned up the swimming pool, how was it still there in journey to the centre?

He burned up the pool to go outside the universe, he probably installed it back on.

it was the summer pool, not the winter pool

>stream
>edge not in it
GET THE FUCK IN EDGE!

I just spent two hours reading a 16,000 word kilgrave fic I was distracted

all right all right gimme a minute

youtube.com/watch?v=lmELIRcuuXY

>"I'm not a real doctor."
What did she mean by this?

What's /who/'s opinion on the fact that Bill is coming back for the Christmas special?

we all knew it was going to happen bc filming, and there's no reason why it couldn't happen given how bill left

Quoting myself

"Anyone else a bit disappointed Bill is in Twice Upon a Time?
I like Bill a lot. I wasn't a huge fan of her ending in The Doctor Falls but liked to headcanon she legit died and the Heather stuff was either a dying dream or an actual spiritual experience, and 12 just uhh magically got back in the TARDIS somehow.
Won't really be able to headcanon that neatly after the special. Of course that's not a valid complaint or anything, Moff clearly didn't intend that interpretation as the dominant reading, but I dislike how superficially close Bill's ending is to Clara's (they are nothing at all alike thematically or even character-wise, but the surface is...really similar).
One thing I get leery of with Moff is how reticent he is to leave characters alone. Maybe Bill's part in the special will be perfect, but I'm a bit sketchy about it at the moment. Here's hoping it all works well."

Yeeeeah I feel like they're fucking her ending a tad but guess we'll have to see

Quoting myself

"Yeah I agree Edge, luckily we have plenty of months to worry about it!"

What? How does 12 get back to the Tardis if Bill's stuff with heather was a dying dream? Also i'm glad shes back, 12 deserves a happy ending, he's had a hard life.

twitter.com/NicholasPegg/status/889422860439232513

That's why I laughed at "12 just uhh magically gets back", because clearly it doesn't really work or make sense, it's just a silly idea of mine.
And I'm a sucker for tragedy

it's interesting seeing how they filmed around the coral tardis in the doctor's wife, they managed a lot more different camera angles than was used under RTD
it's like RTD made a conscious choice to make the tardis look like a flat set

jeeze davison is such a snowflake
he's still my favorite doctor but christ.

RTD never really had the more cinematic vision Moff had, just different styles. It's partly why 11th Hour looks so much more higher budget right away

they're writers, not directors

moff is a showrunner and definitely has some say in the direction of direction

They're showrunners, not writers. They hire the directors and DPs and tell them their vision.

piss opening when?

He's not the one behind the camera filming though

Ohhh tomato tomatoe

>He's not the one behind the camera filming though
he's the one who tells the one behind the camera what he wants to see

rtd had no taste
that's why we got stuff like the slitheen etc

Yo, what happened to the discord

Done

>the one behind the camera what he wants to see
>slap me some titties here!
>more cleavage! MORE cleavage!
>clacla

Doctor Who is dead.

But Matt is already dying of Thiccness

(but he should kill himself)

Well that was a fun episode wasn't it?

fuck offerino rude cunts

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 3rd is deadline.

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Sixth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Eleventh Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVYik7wh1j8

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

I posted my Class fic last thread.

I will only watch this if 5 and 6 are arguing about a female doctor

That wasn't that funny.

I'll check it out.

T H I C C

people are so forgiving of the tennant years but over critical of the other seasons.

like could you imagine if capaldi was asleep all of deep breath and his second episode was new earth, and then a werewolf ep.

or if he spent all of s10 mourning clara and comparing bill to her.

could this be the planet of the chumbleys?

100%. It's maddening.

Thanks. I got it.

I'll have to write another Class fic.

>BEHWNER JEHWK

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSLbyVAepNo

The christmas special looks GOAT.

it looks like literal kino

Edge, get back in the stream and no one gets hurt.

WHAT?

Post a picture of Tennant, that'll get his attention

silents dindu nuffin they a good boy

It's called nostalgia, when Series 11 airs we'll end up with another group of people who shit all over Chinballs and refuse to criticise Moffat for anything.

Don't forget to click below to subscribe to the Official Doctor Who Youtube Channel.

>fast forward to Spring 2018
>Series 11 starts
>The SJWs start eating Jodie alive when they realize it's not all they wanted
>mfw /who/ ends up defending Jodie more than the SJWs who asked for her

Seriously, these people are mentally ill

Working on a remix of "Don't forget to click below" as a DW theme.

>wait for me

Why does anyone listen to her opinion on anything?

Who else saw the ad for this Jodiekino on BBC1 just now?

>fast forward to spring 2018
>fna is still bragging about avoiding a ban
>then gets global banned yet again
>then complains all the time yet again
>to anyone that laughs at his idiocy, he just goes "REEE YOU JUST HATE JENNA NOODZ"

Seriously, FNA is mentally ill

I feel like /who/ got over it really fast.

beause she used to be a part of a prominent fan series

You're probably not far from the truth desu

/who/ was all for Jodie it was just the Sup Forumsfags who came in during the hype

You make it sound like pic related is how you get ahold of me or something

she's a good actor and the genderbent regen was set up enough that it made story sense. only people who really cared were already very politicised

>deleting internet history takes off my trip
oh right

What are you playing?

All the polfags left- Series 10 triggered them too much already. So now the only people really left that are against it here are the people with legitimate lore/writing concerns.

I think most people are comfortable with it now since Missy was Delgado tier, so it's easy to see Jodie succeeding.