G-guys?!

G-guys?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ujście
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Żarnów
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wojnicz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kraków
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Kėdainiai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1485–1503)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-makiko-morange-s-nipple-y5v4lqs/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i--bB93hKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave Lithuania alone.

Guys I think something is wrong

butiful

What went wrong?

H-help me

AAAAAAAAGH

*glom*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Why didn't Poland destroy the thwart that is Russia? That's so close to Moscow.

They tried. You don't know about the occupation of Moskva and the time of troubles?

why does ever name end in skie or two

>That Austria
Disgusting

Yeah, but why didn't they finish the job?

Oh God, for a second there I felt as if I was wiped out from exist-

The pro-Polish Boyars who supported Poland got alienated when Sigismund (pro-Catholic anti-Orthodox) tried to make himself the Tsar, so they lost their support. Because of this the Poles got pissed of at Sigismund which lead to their own internal struggles. During this time Russian scientists figured out the human meatgrinder strategy and it was enough to last until Poland no longer wanted to be in the war

Cuuuuuuuuuuunts.

I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU

THESE SCARS WON'T TEAR US APART

this is what happens when you let n*bles lead your cunt

la creatura...

>this is what happens when you implement democracy and people are forced to buy their voters
ftfy

This is what happens when you empire is surrounded on all sides by bigger empires and you have no allies

No. I dont like cold ass sea.

>This is what happens when you empire is surrounded on all sides by bigger empires
There were no empires that could threaten PLC besides Ottomans for a long time.

It was unironically France of Eastern Europe.

Y-yeah

And then you let Frederick "slovenly Polish trash" the second do you dirty

I blame liberum veto, which didn't allow to make any reforms. Which exists because of nobles' democracy.
Constitution of 3rd May was only approved because of the trick, anyone against it to veto it was out celebrating easter, but it was already too late save the country.

>Muh Deluge
Do you realise that it wasn't an invasion? Nobles invitied them in. They just walked in without fights.

Why do modern day Poles admire the beta loser Dmowski instead of chad Pilsudski?

Dmowski had better idea about Poland. It was g*Rmans that were the biggest thread.

>They just walked in without fights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ujście
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Żarnów
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wojnicz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Kraków

That's because the PLC was essentially a Russian protectorate after the Mute Sejm.

While everyone was centralizing their lands into actual modern states, we we're devolving into anarchy.

Not him, but didn't they gain such momentum because of Lithuanian nobility that betrayed?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Kėdainiai

Piłsudski is overrated. Many other officers could take his place as chief of state and would be remembered as much as he is. There were as many people trying to restore Poland by fighting alongside Russians as alongside Austrians. And in the end the reason why our country exists is because of extreme luck. Every empire that part in partition of Poland lost. Russians the civil war, giving away Poland as part of Brest Litovsk treaty and Prussia with Austria lost WW1.
Also during the battle of Warsaw with Soviets he had mental breakdown.

*likes this thread*

wasnt wallachia supposed to rule moldavia as well?
im pretty sure transylvania was lost before loldova

Clean my boots, teutonic lapdog.

N-no!

We had you beaten already!
IT'S NOT FAIR!

Too bad both sides took too long to see the real problem on the horizon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1485–1503)

Had g*Rmans not be dealt with earlier, they would join their Turkish brothers to partition Poland in 1485.

>Germans
>joining Turks

You misspelled France

what is this stupid map, fucking hell

>g*Rmans
>not sucking Islamic dick since forever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps

Mute Sejm was in 18th century, Deluge was in 17th century.

There was a Lithuanian betrayal, but Swedish conquest wouldn't be possible if not for their military victories.

A serious fault in their character, I must agree

good times

reeeeeeee

Sorry, wasn't paying enough attention, thought you were talking about the Partitions.

>Finally get a leader good enough to unite wallachia, moldova and transylvania
>G*rmans betray him and assassiante him

>Transylvania
>Belonging with Wallachia and Modova

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>tfw despite all those invasions and partitions, we are still a 40 million strong independent nation on it's way to become a first world country

>There were no empires that could threaten PLC besides Ottomans for a long time.

>be world superpowers surrounding shitland
>see how polish bydlo szlachta ruins their own country
>they're so embarrassing you decide to walk in and finish it
>actually wipe shitland out from existence again and again
>hundreds years later
>bydlo still lives
We were lucky to be surrounded by absolute cucks.

Prussia and the German Empìre were a masonic shithole. You owning Prussia is nothing bad.

Polish history: the movie

lol

I'm sure your people thank the russians every day for inventing a meme country for you

>year 2100 population projections
lol indeed

yes indeed, without ukrainians there would be a huge shortage of workers, glad that russians invented their country

>Poland, Czechia, Lithuania with all the hohols,Hungary with all the Vlachs and Slowaks
>gets rekt by KARA BOGA ez pz
when will whitey learn?

this too
we should have allied with our BLACK brothers ;_;

We wuz winning but the muhfuggin huns backstabbed us.

29 August 1526, best day of my life.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-makiko-morange-s-nipple-y5v4lqs/answers/new.html

TBQH both Dmowski and Piłsudski had the right ideas, they also had retarded ideas.

Dmowski did a good job by ensuring that Poland will get its western lands in Versailles, Piłsudski kind of led the aggressive, successful campaign in the East.

However Dmowski was retarded about MUH POLISH only conception, Piłsudski's idea of creating confederation with Belarus and Ukraine against Russia was much better.

As for Piłsudski's mistakes... the list is long. He was never a good military leader in the first place, just politician. Similarily to Hitler. He had outdated idea of warfare that eventually got us doomed during WW2. And he murdered a lot of much better commanders, like Rozwadowski.

They didn't make their language primal.

song about the Commonwealth. In Russian and Polish.

youtube.com/watch?v=i--bB93hKKE

There are actually Russians who like the Commonwealth?

Now - not really, except the geeks and thoose who are pro-polish, but historically some modern regions of Russia had pro-lithuanian policy being independent.

Hm. That's interesting.

Personally, I think if Russia stayed under the Vasa rule after 1610, the history could go much better route, for both of our nations.

>tfw no alternate timeline in which PLC at it's height forms allience with the Ottomans and destroys both Russia and HRE

>Allying with Muslims
disgusting

This is what is commonly called as "realpolitik".

>Notugal

Have you ever been to Azores? If yes, what's your opinion?

No