I still get sad when I think about this guy

I still get sad when I think about this guy.
He got shot by some fucking BLM dindu a while ago if you guys don't remember.
Anyone else get sad when you think back about how many God loving family-men were/are being killed by "peaceful urban youths"?

>inb4 hes a nigger who cares
just look at him dude.. he didn't deserve any of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Values over skin color, every time.

RIP to a true patriot, fair winds and following seas brother.

It hit me hard when I found out the ambushed nypd cop was puertorican

We need gun control. Fucking NOW.

Never forget the character and spirit of the men who wear the shield.

Compassion is something that these animals will never understand

This place is full of mentally and emotionally stunted guys. You don't get empathy here. Instead, you get excuses not to have empathy ("he was a cop, he signed up for it" type stuff).

Sup Forums you can either want a race war or you can act like op
Stop pretending to care about non whites

A lot of people felt bad for the dude. He didn't deserve it but life is cruel. Now his son will grow up without a father who was actually hard working and willing to be there for him.

> Black guy shot by common street nigger, whilst trying to uphold the law.

This is why blacks will forever be doomed to the welfare line and petty crime. They revile their successful peers and murder each other with impunity. This guy deserved better. He was an example. Now, what do we have? Another kid without a father, who has to grow up knowing his father died because some dindu wanted more gibsmedat. Pointless.

He reminds me of Forest Whitaker :(

>one eye at the street
>one eye at the kfc

This. But if you dare to point it out, u raycst

Mate.

Jesus christ, leaf, please, just - come on.

Fuck you

He wasn't a common street nigger. He served in the military.

I think about officer Jackson from time to time.

Dude come on...

>deserve

Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it.

>i still get sad
me to
this dude has my respect..
when i see an obvious dindu i don't care what happens to him but people like him don't deserve this.

did you even read the comments before your own,ctr ?

>all this butthurt at a shitpost directed at a slide

cmon lad you seriously believe im sliding?
i was just scrolling through my photos for a nice cover photo on normiebook and i saw him, it just made me feel like shit.
i hope you lads get your shit together soon over there.
pic related, the photo i chose for jewbook

wow pretty based. I still listen to his song 'Crazy' from like 2004

10/10

>made me feel like shit
I don't care whether I get labeled as a monster, take your shit somewhere else.
This is a board where we talk about politics, current events, news, etc, not this sob story bullshit.

bad b8 m8

you take this board far too seriously
fucking leafs honestly, you can't do anything right whether it be trying to shitpost or trying to informativepost

With BLM being funded by Soros it only makes the cops death worse. Divide and conquer

theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/

(czech'd, but a waste)
look at ctr m8

*cfg

lel

You're a fucking leaf you shouldn't have the word or any variation of "serious" in you're vocabulary.

He survived two combat tours in Iraq I believe.

Lives through all that only to get shot by some dindu liberal making excuses to murder like a savage animal.

Jesus canada go take 5

yep. it was a damn shame. the "racist" narrative by BLM needs to stop now. That is what caused this mans death.

BLM should have been trumpeting this mans name after the attacks.
>Look what you have done
>we do not want this
>this is not the path to reform
>we want to take a moment to celebrate this mans life
>we completely disavow this kind of thing
>if you are trash talking police, we disavow you, youre not part of BLM
>THIS MANS LIFE MATTERS. ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER, NOT JUST CRIMINAL FUCKIN THUG LIVES, BLACK POLICE LIVES MATTER

that is the kind of things that should have been said after this tragedy. BLM really exposes their hypocrisy and lies with thier, as far as I know, non response to this incident. absolutely shameful. hypocritical as fuck. innocent black man gunned down by shit criminal, BLM silent as fuck.

Why does BLM not teach blacks not to resist? Teach them that there is no point pleading your innoncence with a cop and to save it for the judge. teach them to answer questions and take directions in a non confrontational way. i thought black lives mattered? instead they are trying to drive them into a frenzy, telling them they are not responsible for their own actions. telling them to be angry, giving the stamp of approval to violence with their silence after cop killings, advocating violence by giving a bunch of apologist drivel in response to the rioting, pretending it is some kind of "virtuous" act to riot, and it is cool to destroy stores and propery based off of the color of the owner. jesus christ. absolutely shameful.

racist to the core. opportunist as fuck, they saw how divided the country was because of all the race baiting going on, because of a president that says "it could have been my son".. they saw the division and pounced. there is no value within them, only selfish opportunism.

and fuck obama. jesus fuckin christ. to say that about some fuckin criminal fuckin thug. to take all responsibility from one party and place it on the other. then get up and say some absolutely useless and inflammatory shit like that. literal nigger tier president. fuck obama. fuck democrats in general. 6 cops dead and hillary going to get up there and reprimand whites because we arent paying enough attention to the "barriers" black people face. what a fuckin slap in the face to the police and decent law abiding citizens. just another example of them taking accountability and responsibility and laying it at the victims feet instead of placing it where it belongs. fuck. ive always been a lefty, but I cant support this shit. no fucking way.

this is politics you fuckin waste.

He's a nigger so I don't really care, at least his son will fit in with his other black friends at school now.

But seriously, it really pisses me off that good white cops are getting killed over this shit. I wish we could deport all our mom whites to Adrica then our countries would be paradise.

I shouldn't laugh, but that was funny

10/10 ignore the cucks that was gold

No.
god lovers are a real problem you fucking temporary australian

Sad.
He wasn't a nigger, he was black.