Red Pilled Vidya

What video games are most redpilled? Can be for story, gameplay, themes, or whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>play civ5 as Venice
>pick up Judaism
>happy merchant simulator

>tfw nobody knows where the actual venice is until satellites
comfiest game of my life

Deus Ex is Sup Forums tier

Metro 2033

I'd say witcher series in general

>elf and dwarves are shown as muh oppressed minority
>you discover by playing the game that they are racist as well and that they will be doing the same oppression if they were in power
> no women in the military, unless noble
> some genuine (fantasy) politics

I'd say pretty redpilled

>Pic related
>Mount and Blade series
>Metro series
>Witcher series
>Tekken

afterall its a frenchise made by an old pole

i recommend to read the books tho

Deus Ex, no doubt about that.

Spec Ops The Line was ok, too bad I spoiled it for myself before buying it but whatever.

Cannot think of a single "Red pilled" game, it's fine with me so long as it's not "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE" and your options are

>I'm a nazi and love Trump
>I love Trump, I'm a nazi
>I acknowledge my white male privilege

>playing videogames.

Nope, if you do you should be extremly ashamed. It's not red pilled. It's like owning a tv and watching it. It's extremly blue pilled.

Pathetic, oh wow, I feel better knowing I am better than all of you slready.

second this, the books are masterpieces

An ode to the hundreds of thousands of black germans who fought and died in ww1.

metal gear solid 2

mgs2

At least you get an Eddie Murphy statue.

Pretty sure kojima stole that from a book..

Metal Gear, especially the 3rd one, teaches you how much normal people may not know about this world and our government

Dwarf fortress is pretty based.

>kings are democratically elected by the people
>envorimentalist elf hippies are weak pansies
>golblins are jews and literally worship demons
>very realistic civilian behavior
>you can modify the game any way easily you want with simple coding to even make it more redpilled
>it is easy to edit if you have a few tools

I think Sup Forums should crowdfund a 1st person 1800's southern plantation simulator.

Like you start out with just some basic stuff but you grow and buy/breed slaves, you can do "renaming" sessions where you make em accept the new name.

If you dont properly enforce discipline production falls, or they run away, there will be alerts on escaped slaves and you can chase em down and recapture and retrain em.

Then the final climax is the buildup then conduct of the civil war where you gotta produce enough with your plantation to help the south win, defend against union calvary assaults on your plantation and others nearby......

Sounds cool. I wanna call it toby-craft.

Divinity Original sin

a steampunk brony dating sim?

>"'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"

Hyperdimension Neptunia

They are so fucking mad there are no black characters. It's funny.

Is this real?

Thank you Neptune!

The same game whose devs chickened out due to SJW bitching about female armor and modified it to be less revealing? Riiiight...

It's easy to say for him that the weak will be purged. I mean he has fucking NANOMACHINES, SON in his body.
I just wonder what the children he abducted would say about his vision. Or the people he hired to kill Raiden.

>>kings are democratically elected by the people
Then they are not kings.

Yes. There was a tree in the game that had carvings in it. It was people who helped fund the game through kickstarter that got to put messages in there.

Np np

There's no niggers in Witcher.

It's definitely Deus Ex, because the moral is that the path to glory is via AI-assisted consciousness sharing.

Duke nukem 3D

this, this game is a masterpiece specially if you like good old table rpg-like games, very entertaining, also witcher 3, and i like total war rome II too

Metal Gear Solid. Revolver Ocelot was a true human bean

>Fun at maximum

The first dlc actually added a few sandniggers to the game.

>very realistic civilian behaviour
Oh sure.
>Immigrants arrive
>one, due to being a suave motherfucker, becomes major
>Surprise, he is a vampire
>He gets caught time and time again sucking blood and killing dwarfs
>ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>dig a hole outside and put him in a squad
>put him in the hole and seal the hole
>replace him as major
>next election comes around
>he becomes major again
Mind you, at this point he is basically a naked immortal madman in a hole

yes but they are like in a remote location of the map, and also they don't go ALLAHU AKBAR

The owner's having a lot of fun it seems.

Resident Evil

And the first game had a zerrikaninan as villain.

DO I need to say anymore?

More red pill game ever goes to pic related.

I'm still waiting for an edition of Wolfenstein where you get to be the Nazi's

No women or niggers.

Is there even a single WW2 game where you play as Germans in a single player game?

Not even necessarily Nazis, just regular army even.

Oh and where they're not presented in the most comically evil way imaginable. I think "Company of Heroes" might have done it but I'm not sure.

>he just doesn't draculacaust the vampire instead

Pleb

There was one if I remember. But Sup Forums wouldn't like it

Well they are kings in this game

These . Also any games set in WW2.
Fuck off, weeb

Not quite sure about "red-pilled" but one of the most realistic storylines in videogame history is HALO.

It basically tells us what's going to happen in our future.

Touhou: Lunar War Edition

CoH did have German campaigns, which I haven't played much of. The mini-campaign in Tales of Valor in particular had me shit my pants at the advance of wave upon wave of Allied invaders.

Hearts of Iron i guess

What is Red Orchestra 2

Bliztkrieg 1 or 2, or maybe both.
"Comically evil" nazis is a meme of butthurt Sup Forumstards.

>Yell at BLM protesters: the simulator

Everlasting Summer

Company of heroes, opposing fronts, play as Germans stopping operation market garden

Tales of valor has you trying to evacuate Germans from the filase pocket before the Americans curb stomp your ass

Enter the Matrix:Path of Neo (PC)

Fuck off slavic weeb scum.

Killing a popular dwarf is going to upset a lot of other dwarves, its just not worth it.

company of heroes is based as fuck. iirc they got in trouble for portraying the russians as what they were, raping murders

Are they singleplayer?

To me "comically evil" means autism inducing eyerolling dialogue, like they're yelling memes at each other.

I didn't know RO2 had a singplayer german campaign, but I don't really play many games made past 2008 or so.

I'm curious now.

Why tekken ?

How about nyet

Can't recommend it because MMOs are degenerate but:

Eve: ruthless capitalism in space

Kaiserreich.

Crush the Reds. Obliterate the Syndicalist traitors and their lackeys. No mercy. No retreat. No surrender. It's a crusade for the survival of European Civilization.

Based Geralt destroying the feminists

>literally would let the blood jew ruin his civilization by keeping him alive instead just so some (((dwarves))) don't get buttmad at the draculacaust.

Urist did nothing wrong

rozovyi?

what game is it from?

Nice get Giovanni

I don't have an italian name burger
i am from south tyrol

red dead redemption.... there is ALWAYS a jaguar just behind you. if you ever stop riding your horse or running away, you will be eat. such is life.

My bad Johann

THE MEMES?

there was a decent fps from the history channel for ps3. i only ever played the first mission because you have to play as the yankee scum for the 2nd mission and i always fragged everyone in disgust.

>Jews loving the outdoors...
Oh you stupid goy...

Have this.
Specs ops: the line.

Sup Forums is full of redditors now more than ever, you don't even have to mention politics, they get mad at "racist" jokes and respond to trannies attention whoring in cosplay threads saying they are beatiful.
There are some exceptions but it's mostly guys that are from here that call out their bullshit, as if you'd need to browse Sup Forums to notice.

It's not selected.

>be vampire mayor master wrestler
>get speared

Kek
Nice comic.

Red Orchestra 2 has singleplayer campaigns, the narrator speaks with this german accent thingy but other than that, it's just soldiers dying and screaming and crying.
gud game

What is elective monarchy?

Maybe it's wishful thinking....or things to come.

>dwarves
>"just" buttmad
>not literally setting everything on fire and killing everyone in sight, in turn making the friends of those dwarves unhappy too
>dwarven tantrum spiral

You clearly never played the game.

A fake election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy

Eu4. White people receive bonuses to reasearch. In order for a non white country to westernize they have to border a white country and go through a slow process of fighting down rebellions and basically purge dey culcha.

Also, I'm playing Tropico4 at this moment, was just making a character, and if you choose "ugly" you get bonus relationship with the middle east.

Well there are black dwarves in the game. What do you expect would've happened.
>#BlackBeardsMatter

>played but never suffered a tantrum spirial because I detect vampires quickly