Wtf finland

wtf finland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yc9T1_OiJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people are entitled to their opinions
even if you don't like it

If me and the girls (males) want to go on vacation and have some fun, is it worse than boys going to Thailand? Why the double standards?

thats probably like 5 people

The thing is: when males do this anywhere its exploitation and discrimination

FINLAND NO

5 vaginas and 50 cocks, a tale of post-colonial forbidden love

Imagine being white kek

Who says I dont like it? No one can resist a musculer Black man

das gay

50000 more like it

>sputnik news

There was a documentary on 50+ year old women who went to Gambia and Senegal to get young males here in Sweden. 4 of the 5 women in the documentary were fat Finnish women. I thought it was just a coincidence though

Middle aged women from america, europe and U.K literally pay for Black men to fuck them

Finnish immigrants in Sweden are lower class losers who represent the bottom 1% of Finns. These women come from alcoholic families where sexual abuse was the norm.

to be honest, i feel bad for the black dudes
imagine beeing so poor that you have to fuck ugly, middle aged anglo cunts

kek

Lmao stop coping

youtube.com/watch?v=5yc9T1_OiJA

I see no problem wityh this because Finnish men are all getting Thai wives.

>n-no white women likes blacks

>ok maybe some do.. b-b-ut its just old and ugly women

lmao face it. white women would rather travel hundreds of miles to have sex with poor africans then ever sex most white nordic men.

ahahaha not all EUrope though, only white EUropeans do this

why though, is being ravaged like a piece of meat in the absence of civilization something they fantasize about or a meme

KARA BOGA

So what? Russia women were going to Turkey for sex with the locals since forever, and those are not just a few exceptions, lots of them do.
Why do you even care what people do and where they go on vacation?
I am totally sure that women in every single country do that from time to time.

the ones in germany just had to support the "refugees welcome" movement, and the black men they would fuck were coming directly to their city.

They are called witch docters boi and they have legendary love making powers

Women mostly want to be fucked hard and dominated by alpha men (not:e absolutely not raped). most euro men have bought hard into feminism and are even more feminine then most women. so women look for real men either by importing or going to find them themselves.

>only white EUropeans do this
All Europeans are white, my African friend

>Gambia tourism and service sector booms so they don't need to run to Yurop
They also solved rapefugee problem by fucking potential refugees before they turn rapist.

How does if feel to be treated like a piece of meat by all women and be desired like a sex object because of your mighty Black dog?

well fuck them and the alpha men they came riding on

its not so big t.b.h., also I need to correct my flat feet, anterior pelvic tilt and gluteal weakness to get to its best as well (7.5 tops on a good day/blood flow, 6.5 regular)

Okay so I'm not a guy who is good with girls or anything but if all these memes are true, why do I only see Swedish douchebag Chad guys and other white guys in Sweden with Swedish girls? I almost never see interracial and if I do it's usually a white guy with a Thai wife or something. Personally I don't even care about these things as I'm never gonna get a gf anyway

This. Someone can imagine very cute model girls, who go fuck with niggers. In reality, it mostly fat or ugly scum around 40. They have nothing to lose in life, so even AIDS won't scare them.

>i-its only the fat and ugly ones

>middle-aged
That's fine then

MILFs are unironically better, they're an untapped treasure of psychological problems

Why Gambia specifically? Do they have especially big dongs there? Also lmaoing at upset europeans.

Cute milf has no problem in finding sexual partner. Only ugly ones will go for a nigger from third world.

>he thought KARA BOGA wasjust us joking

The time of wh*Te dogs is over.

she'll find sex partners from all countries in seconds, dude. white, black, asian - shes a 10. compare that to the typical anglo broad

Old as fuck news, has been going on from the '90s. Even in the news there is an occasional report about "GRANNY GOES TO GAMBIA AND GETS MARRIED TO A NEGRO, NEGRO GOES MISSING NEXT DAY."

memes aside they have very good black men. Good looking, tall and musculer also very good in bed

new personal goal, raise prospective female mates from 6/10 - 8/10 by increasing bank account by 4 orders of magnitude

Ayy lmao

no, most white girls prefer blacks.
Ever heard of the saying "tall, dark and handsome", or "once you go black, you never go back", they came from anglo countries decades ago, so it's not just a fashion trend

>also very good in bed
How do you know? One of them ravaged your ass or something?

>most white girls prefer blacks
lmao no, they dont. some do. most dont.

It's not like this. This cunts are very stupid, so nobody want to have any business with them, so they take a nigger and dominate him, thing that white guy will never allow.

What if I'm tall and somewhat handsome but white? What girls should I go for? What do you suggest white men do?

maybe its different for every country but look at moortugals pic...its definitely true here

Its what they are quoted to say

east asians love white guys, go there.

some latin americans too

>believe in what cunt said
Pathetic.

I have over 500 good yelp reviews, I am registered as cumkitchen

most latin americans even I would say

Imagine being a nigger bragging about some ugly old women coming over and treating you like a pet dog for a few days before leaving for home without you

Fucking embarassing

south east asians more like it

Why are they all man faced kek

Wow, those 10 women sure represent 8 million Dutch women

Fucking loser with your loser fetish

they pay the blacks good money though

East Asian too

what do you mean? that's how white women look

imagine being a white women going thousands of miles from her country and paying black men to fuck her up and give her an orgasm

>sputnik

That's a bit hypocritical, and we don't, these are glorified memes

Also people on this site literally brag about travelling to Thailand/SEA, EE and Japan and 'having women throw themselves at them because of race'

Look at their fucking face you blind person

Thats how white women look like

yes, typical white women face, so what?

ahahahah poor delusional Korean, what did he think they looked like?

>GRUG HIT WOMAN
>GRUGWOMAN LEAVE
>GRUGWOMAN TAKE DARK MAN
>GRUGWOMAN GIB SHINY TO DARK MAN
>GRUG NO LIKE DARK MAN

I think they’re not women but trap kek

they're white

same thing

>tfw you will never go to pakistan for sex tourism with pashtun qts
Should I just chop off my dick at this point, brah?

women are a meme

Tell that to my penis, faggot

Men are better at everything that women, even at being women. Women are obsolete

W-will you be a girl for me, user?

das gay

So what? You can call me a cuck or whatever but i honestly don't care if russian women go to Turkey to fuck/marry local guys. It doesn't even affect me directly anyway.

>How do you know?

He's just a muslim slaver marketing his wares.

Not if we're bros

Probably because Russia has a surplus of women anyway.

Poor Africans. ;_;

Sexual exploitation of third worlders is only okay whan women do it. :^)

Only if you are into women who are 40+ though (they tend to be quite fat btw).
Among youth we have a surplus of men.

What's wrong with Sputnik?

kike fake news

nobody cares if Ulla 58-years old and Irma 62-years old go to Gambia to fuck niggers, it's not a phenomenon, it's insignificant

Why can't they visit me
I'll have sex

why is female sexuality so fucking void of any active reasoning and ethics? for fuck's sake, a bitch will fuck a hundred nigger cocks just to satisfy her hole while many guys I know would rather die virgins than mix with some dark roastie
are they animals?

>guys I know would rather die virgins than mix with some dark roastie
Like yourself? :^)

I am not a virgin
I had sex with [spoiler]one girl ;_; >tfw no gf[/spoiler]

>sputnik news
look at what youve become russia

lmao

wow at the black in the bottom center

that's a heavyweight boxing champion's bod

look at his hands and face

like a tall dark neanderthal

Do you see their game yet?

it orbits putins dick

>"tall, dark and handsome"
I don't know about in Portuguese but in English this doesn't refer to blacks but people with a Mediterranean appearance i.e. tanned with dark hair brown eyes.

nah it refers to BLACKS and meds are BLACK

This is the female equivalent to old fat men going to Thailand. Old fat women that no one wants to fuck go to niggerland. What's even worse is that a lot of them are not women but really old fat men that want to fuck niggerboys in the ass.

Also it's funny this site is so insecure and cucked up that you legit think a young blonde semen daemon would go to Africa for sex. To be clear, the reason these women go to a land of negroes is because they want a strong athletic male and there's 0 strong athletic white males that would fuck a post-menopausal saggy old alcoholized finnish hag. That is the only reason they go there.

>nah it refers to BLACKS and meds are BLACK
>
Uh huh, sure thing bud.

It refers to anglos with a tan you can't find meds who are tall or handsome just dark