Sandsnakes Dead

>Sandsnakes Dead

they stonk and independent, they don't need no life

>beautiful
>massive elongated forehead

That snek looked like a qt3.14 with the longer hair, good thing she's a salt wife now

Euron fixed the Dorne scenes

Those breasts are literally perfect. Not too big, not too small, yet firm and fits right in your hands.

They Just vanished theseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But Not anymore

The Italian and Asian were the best. I'm glad they killed the Australian who was always scowling.

post webms, you dingdongs

did she die? I haven't see her death in any webm.
at least she was raped?

Euron could've violently rape these tits

She is Not Dead. Other 2 Sand Snakes are Dead

Pic: leaked one

Euron killed the other two.
Bad poosay is alive.

Sand Snakes Spinoff will be a prequel CONFIRMED

Yaaa that's true Now I need a Bod Booosy

She's so hot with long hair

Bron will save the bad poosy

I was hoping for a Shame Walk but whatever

me on the right

Still could, she's not dead.

Daym, son

giv snek waifu

Fuck off, retard.

are these two the same girl?

they look different to me.

Then tell me what the fuck gonna happen there

>Are they Executed?

>Short Hair

>Long Hair

I don't think a shamewalk would do much good on this one, with her leaving snail trails everywhere as it ran down the backs of her legs and off of her dirty little brown heels.

Yes, same girl. Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, apparently she's Italian.

I need the webm RIGHT FUCKING NOW

MUH
HEART

0 chance of more snek titties
for what purpose?

you fucking retard

Same here.

The right one will be poisoned by Cersei and the left one I don't remember, I think they'll Oberyn her.

damn i just realized that one on the left is a kung fu girl fom The Iron Fist

>that asian from iron fist died without getting nude
I fucking hate these writer so fucking much

You have single-handedly made her death even more satisfying for me.

>Too old

>captured by Euron and Cersei
If these cunts aren't publicity humiliated and raped to death in the next episode it will be bad writing.

This ain't season 3 anymore, champ.

Best you'll get is death by poison, or off-screen.

clear the name field you cock loving faggot

i dont need a gf
i dont need a gf
i dont need a gf
i dont.. fuck

>rape and humiliating woman happens off the screen
t. Dumb&Dumber

Now it's all I can fucking see.

>i dont fuck
yeah damn well you don't you fucking fatso

This show is so alienatingly feminist that people have to cheer for a shitty character because he kills even worse "grl powah" characters.

Stop giving this garbage views.

where did the bad pussi one go?

>2017
>no webum posted yet of bad poosy

you sicken me \tv\

I really don't want to see this one get killed, but it looks like there is little chance that she makes it. Hopefully they won't make her suffer long and make it quick.

I love her

Whip girl was the only one I liked, she cute.

>men spend months training with weights and weapons so they look the part

>women just show looking like they've been eating cheesecake and bingewatching Outlander

Maybe Bronn will show up from whatever hole he's been hiding in so far this season and will smuggle her away. Yeah, won't happen.

This.

underrated

That's how shit happens in every single show/movie.
Men get buff for roles that need them to be buff.
Men get training for roles that need them to have experience in weapons/martial arts/whatever.

Women being involved in action scenes at all is "empowering", so people overlook how pathetic their preparation and involvement in action scenes is.

Such is life. 10% of men are the only ones women think are hot.

we are definitely seeing her tits again before they kill her off

some day we will have equal roles in society and women wont be able to play the victim card, and will actually participate in society as much as men do, but probably not in our lifetimes

The thing I love about being a dude is that all the stuff that makes us attractive is things you can easily control (except getting rich, that one can be a bit challenging). Getting ripped is just a matter of putting in the time at the gym. Dressing classy takes a minimum of effort. Confidence is literally just making up your mind to "Act As If".

If you're an ugly woman, you're prettymuch doomed. Ugly guy? No worries, just get a shave, shine those shoes, and you're good to go. You can be as attractive as you want to be, the only cap is how much time you're willing to commit.

Only chance bad pusy has of surviving is faking her death with some poison DEM bullshit. No chance Cersei doesn't poison her in front of her mother in the throne room.

>If you're an ugly woman, you're prettymuch doomed. Ugly guy? No worries, just get a shave, shine those shoes, and you're good to go. You can be as attractive as you want to be, the only cap is how much time you're willing to commit.
>He genuinely believes this

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAA THAT BLUEPILL DELUSION
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It is the complete OPPOSITE, women are only attracted to traits in men that THEY CANNOT CHANGE; face, height, body frame, race. You're retarded as fuck.

>If you're an ugly woman, you're pretty much doomed.
Yeah, because there's no such thing a make-up. Fuck, even plastic surgery for women has become more widely accepted and affordable.

>Ugly guy? No worries, just get a shave, shine those shoes, and you're good to go. You can be as attractive as you want to be, the only cap is how much time you're willing to commit.
Now you're just being silly.

Snakes will be raped 24 hours a day on the way to King's landing, then tortured by Cersei.

>Ugly guy? No worries, just get a shave, shine those shoes, and you're good to go
Just be more confident bro!

Honestly he doesn't much worse than Benedict Cumberbatch. Give him a pair of good glasses, a decent haircut, some gym time, and good clothes and he will be attractive enough to be tolerated if he is good at something.

This guy doesn't even look real

This is some uncanny valley shit

Too much requirements, don't you think?

I don't understand why this image is so funny to me...

the fuck is this, looks like some kind of alien.
>doesn't much worse than Benedict Cumberbatch.
yes he fucking does, holy shit dude

>bad poosey
>owned by Euron Chadcock
Pottery.

No. Is not for you.

Same here. I chuckle everytime I see it.

Bronn is gonna fuck Bad Poosy and then reveal he's poisoned his cock
Bad Weenie

>title in the name field

kys yourself

but yeah Euron is GOAT, literally /ourguy/

Good Lord, she is Beautiful

hope not, she doesn't seem to deserve that mate

that's it

She's the only one still alive, and the only one worth keeping as a salt wife. Euron hit the fucking jackpot.

>you will never come home from a long hard day at your shitty job to her warm embrace and delicious cooking and spend the rest of your energy on a long hot childmaking session

>All women look better with long h-

Meh I'd stick my knob in her cornhole but I wouldn't take her to dinner

>"So, user, where are you taking me on our date today?"

Are you insane or misusing the meme? She looks way better with long hair.

This was the only good snake anyway and she's gone Marvel now so she'll be around for a while over there.

More like

>have a stable job
>get regular haircuts
>wear basic normie clothes, launder regularly
>pick at least 1: eat healthy or gym occasionally (you don't have to be shredded, just don't be obese)

Literally all there is to it, you can still crush pussy with a dad bod if you put in minimal effort

Fucking rekt ahahahah

yeah his crew is doing the pounding right now

I REALLY like how they made her character look feminine and pretty before becoming a sex slave

is this some fedora shit?
half the girls i know are fit yet ugly as fuck simply because of genetics

born 2 days before me
shes a famous actress and im a fucking loser sitting on my laptop every day
how did it end up like this bros

Should've auditioned for GoT m8

Do you think she'll kiss her mama passionately while they're both being ravaged at the same time by two burly sailors?

tits webm anyone?

Does this one guy in the top left corner holding a cigarette

Based giv poster.

-air, as proven by this photo.

Euron is my favorite character now.

It was a fucking gashpocalypse last night.

The leaks say she gets poisoned in front of her mother. The show makes getting poisoned look pretty brutal, and they may make it especially over the top to turn people even more against cersei.