Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.
I don't understand the healthcare system very well.
Can somebody explain to me how it works?
I've never been sick and I'm a NEET so I don't understand what Obamacare is either.

Picture unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com
youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

duckduckgo.com

Jesus Christ is lord, repent!

Bump for interest.

I currently know my right arm is fucked up but don't know who to call of how to even choose a doctor who specializes in that?.

All I've ever done is go to the emergency proof and let them lead direct me.

If you have a normal doctor see what they use.

Obamacare charges you if you have no healthcare, and with it you have Doctors that are shitty and really doesnt cover you for minor stuff which would cost you alot.

And pretty much other healthcare fucks people over because of loss of doctors and customers due to obamacare

I'm serious.
It's difficult to learn all this stuff.
Like, does insurance play a role in determining the cost of a procedure?
What's the difference between medicaid and obamacare?

Have no healthcare or health insurance?

I think medicaid is just for kids and old people? or some shit like that right?.

The little bit I do know is that when you can take advantage of it get a health plan with your job, usually you get right in and lower premiums.

Insurance is what changes it from costing an arm and a leg to costing your grandkids lifesavings or your relatives money

Premiums for what? Insurance? Care?

How?

You pay a monthly fee for your coverage.

This just gets you "covered".

coverage is what all health care businesses do. They stand by and wait for you to get fucked up and when you do they only "help" you pay for your costs.

If you don't get fucked up better for them.

Simply answer, go with what your doctor has now or job, other than that you just try to get one that gives you good care and decent insurance.

You need insurance or its a $1000 fine and no insurance

If you have 0 income, you need to apply for Medicaid through your State. But it would be better for me, personally, if you worked a fucking job, paid taxes, and at least a portion of your own healthcare costs that subsidies don't cover.

Medicaid is for poor people and kids. Medicare is for old people and cripples.

Trump wants universal healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs

I'm trying to figure out how the whole system works so I'm not ignorant in political debates.

What's the difference between Medicaid and obamacare? Is obamacare Medicaid?

Thanks for "Correcting the Record". You've been a huge help to the thread.

Medicaid is a social service that is funded jointly by the Federal and State governments to fix broken poor people.

The ACA (Obamacare) is a mandated Health Insurance clause. Much like you need car insurance to operate a motor vehicle, now you need health insurance to operate a human body. People with an Adjusted Gross Income from 133% of the Federal Poverty Line to 400% get a tax credit, a subsidy. The federal government pays a portion of your Healthcare premium.

Medicaid is a social service that is funded jointly by the Federal and State governments to fix broken poor people.

The ACA (Obamacare) is a mandated Health Insurance clause. Much like you need car insurance to operate a motor vehicle, now you need health insurance to operate a human body. People with an Adjusted Gross Income from 133% of the Federal Poverty Line to 400% get a tax credit, a subsidy. The federal government pays a portion of your Healthcare premium.

That was fucking weird.

So basically/pol/ has no fucking clue. They've only heard Obamacare is bad.

They'll fucking google and copy paste some info and went you to understand it.

What a fucking joke.

My friend had Obama care and had to get some sort of butt operation(fuck if I know) and it was freeeeeeeeeeee.

I have private insurance, had to go to the emergecny room, and wound up in the hospital a week. Had my gall bladdder taken out. $53,000 if you didn't have insurance, but they're getting jewed down to a fraction of that because of the deals they have. Ambulance ride is $1300, for example, without insurance. With Insurance? About $100.

>america: the thread

>Literally 3 people

Don't reveal your identity so swiftly next time, leftypol.