Kamiles is even being pushed in games. Lmao @ Sam being left out again

Kamiles is even being pushed in games. Lmao @ Sam being left out again

comicbook.com/2016/08/11/marvel-heroes-2016-trailer-reveals-kamala-khan-and-miles-morales/

It's not that hard to see the impending cancelation hanging over Sam.

Sam's already in the game, OP.

The book's getting relaunched with both him and Rich in it.

>Miles writes fanfiction
>And it's love triangle bullshit
When was it implied that he had such shit interests?

Doesn't Sam have a space girlfriend?
I recall people bringing up him already having a space girlfriend.
Besides, everyone already knows the true OTP.

Who actually ships this besides you of course

No one. I wouldn't even say I ship it, it'd just be funny if someone actually did.
I have, however, heard people wanting Kamala and Ahura together, for whatever reason.

Whatever. Sam gets himself a tall cutie robot girlfriend.

The whole idea is stupid. Pakistani women do not like, nor even entertain the idea of getting with a black man. Then again, it's a comic for a reason, right? Comic, comical, it's a joke.

And yet her Pakistani brother has already married a black woman. The parents even supported it, if only because it means their son would stop being a NEET.

How long so you think he'll realistically last after that, though?
He'll probably only be in Vol 7 for a couple of issues

Sure thing, Mohammad.

You do realize it's still imaginary, right?

Books gonna be about both of them
Sam is here for the long run, sorry hating user

You want realism in a comic about a girl that can stretch her limbs like rubber?

I mean, What is her parents going to do? Ground her?

How do you explain Mia Khalifa

You know every Pakistani woman ever right?

No one at Marvel reads what other writers are doing, Bendis is just the worst offender since he doesn't even pretend he knows.

He'll be gone by the end of next year.

He has an Earth girlfriend that's been completely forgotten.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that there are people on this board who ship fictional teenagers together as if they were high school girls themselves.

There are people who ship space rocks together. There are people who ship animals togehter. There are people who ship children together. So why would shipping teenagers together bother me so much?

I suppose it's a combination of things. My disgust for Miles and Sam, combined with my puzzlement at people who actually enjoy these characters unironically. Adding the fact that Marvel is pushing these kids so hard, it really makes me wonder what would have happened if the Nazis won WW2. Maybe we would have been in a better place. Or at least simply dead.

>Being this triggered over comics

A shame Marvel heroes is coded like hot garbage and ran by jews who prioritize schedules over an intro screen that gave the epileptic seizures.

Wait, do they even know that SpideyMiles is black?

I'm just shitting in a toilet right now and felt like describing my thoughts.

Problem?

Kamala does, in fact I think the only ANAD Avenger who doesn't know is Sam.

Lol you speak for all of them now?

>literally shitposting

>Sam gets himself a tall cutie robot girlfriend.
>Implying that shacking up with the emotionally disturbed toaster is somehow a good thing.
A relationship between those two will only end in S U F F E R I N G

shit meant for

My Paki best friend has been dating a black guy for like two years. Don't make sweeping statements.

Is she half black or something?

She probably screams out Vin's name during.

Or that dead kid's.

Or both.

She's actually a lebanese catholic, not a muslim born in the darkest slums of Syria.

Nope

nice dubs

Then what does she have to do with Pakistanis dating blacks?

>nice dubs

Same to you

>Phone shit
>Pc f2p cash grab

Who cares?

I hate when companies try to push things.

dubs don't lie

Sam's here to stay

>There are people who ship space rocks together
NASA?

Part of me can't help but think Wilson only had Bruno move on and hook up with Mike because Marvel wanted Kamala free for Miles.

Mike is awesome though.

Rich will take him to get some space cuties

Kamalawho?

>Sam's already in the game, OP.
As a costume for Rich. I think the devs held off on adding Nova until they got permission to make him Rich.

>Sperging this bad
>Animu girl avatar
Awful

Ain't happening.
Sam is gonna disappear and nobody will ever talk about him
In a few years, people will post pictures of him and say "Remember when Marvel thought THIS was a good idea? What the fuck were they thinking?"

Towelheads can't also be heroes unless it's in their heads where murdering men and raping women is a justified act because they don't share your religion, but here we fucking are.

FFS Marvel! Please tell me they aren't still trying to push Ms. Cutie Marvel Khan together with Black Peter Parker clone?

>not knowing based Pretty Melt
Not even him, but it's time for you to go back to /tumblr/

But Kamala doesn't like when people ship her with someone, that's what the whole issue OP's page is from is about.

kamala and ahura actually makes sense since there both inhumans and represent both sides of the inhumans

my brother in law is black. But your an expert on pakistani women right?

A male and female who are on a team together interacting is not "pushing" for a relationship.

Pretty much the only person hoping to make it happen is Bendis and he apparently just wants Miles to hook up with a female hero in an attempt to keep him relevant.

I thought black spiderman was gay?

Miles sells a lot more than Kamala if anything she gains more from it

You obviously don't live in london.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums pretend Miles needs help staying relevant?

True. At least Bruno ended up with someone good.

>if the Nazis won WW2. Maybe we would have been in a better place.
Finally americans are starting to wake up.

Miles-Kun, I...

Did anybody storytime the new issue of Avengers?

>not browsing/searching the archives

this looks cute as hell
need source
now

>she says it in my dreams
Okay, I'll admit that was cute.

What's wrong with her (lower) face?

It's futa/guro; you really don't want a sauce. But just in case: It's Uru Pretty Melt.

Of all the good reasons to turn neonazi this is one of the silliest.

aw dammit
that really sucks

>those facial proportions
>those expressions

Except Kamala avoids the Inhumans as much as possible because they're controlling douches.