USA is now out, France takes the role of the leader of the free world...

USA is now out, France takes the role of the leader of the free world. Not personal american kids but we have a job to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5LkIb-BO4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>France takes the role of the leader of the free world.

Happy about it, please reign in the Merkelsaurus.

>France takes the role of the leader of the free world.

good. finally someone else steps to the plate

>talking to russians
you are now a puppet nation

t. leftlet

Yes please!

not funny

France's next Prime minister will be Muslim

Is 'free' literal here in that you conquer useless wastelands like us and Chad

Come back to me when france has about 1/3 of the world under their heel and I'll agree

Hey bro look

How could West fuck up so badly in conquering Syria? This is worse then Lybia, at least in Lybia they succeeded in removing Gaddafi.

holy fuck clipperton island? napoleon would be proud

France is historical Russian soil anyway

oi, they basically invented modern secularism and democracy (anglos nonwithstanding prior)

holy shit a bunch of islands? macron is the next napoleon lmao

JUPITER

>conquering Syria?

Since when it was a conquest ? The main reason was Bachar removing

It was the official reason, remove the dictator Bachar and put the good guys instead but it was not a conquest. We did not send troups on soil

you're right, it's hilarious.

>The main reason was Bachar removing
how did it work out?

Rien de personnel, Trumpelins

i thought trump and putin were bros. did trump get played

>that mask
holy fuck, french soldiers are edgy airsoft teenagers?

>mfw thanks to oversea regions of France EUROPEAN union is in America as well as Africa

that guy got fired for that mask btw

>installing a puppet government is not a conquest

France sometimes was a leader of the world literally.

>fired
why?
Couldn't they just tell him "don't wear it". Fuck me you guys always think in extremes. There's no sensible middle ground with you ever.

There was a huge mediatic bad buzz, politician got involved and the army doesn't like edgy stuffs.

>getting fired for intimidating the enemy
What

>looking like a videogame character is intimidating

The houses of Yves saint-laurent and Chanel filed formal inquests, he shamed France

I really hope Syria can be stabilized in a way that suits both Russia and the western alliance. We can really do with break from the middle east wars and instability.

some people's natural faces can be intimidating

More relevant than you :)

>implying desert goat fuckers won't be freaked out by a walking skull in combat gear
The army wears balaclavas for the same reason, to de-humanise yourself for the fear factor

i say just nuke the middle east and call it a day

Other way round.

West is not interested in stability in the Middle East. Or anywhere, for that matter.

Or maybe in the age of mass-media and cellphones they don't want their faces photographed by locals

.t psyhological terror pro

*spooks you*

that's such an american thing to say

*shrug*

No Trump didn't really want to mess with Syria in the first place and wind up doing more harm than good.
He wants to kill jihadists, not arm them to fight Assad like Hilary, so he just said some standard shit and shot some missiles into that airbase after warning them just to shut the deep state assholes up who would like Syria to be the next Iraq.

israel included

Wasn't it Bannon who objected to the intervention and was kicked out of the security council/whatnot at the white house in favour of Jared

Oh yeah! So much leverage!

Commong European foreign policy and military when?

aren't you actually working on social/infrastucture stuff now. I heard they (us government) planned about 1,5 bil dollars for that matter.
Also 20% taxes for corporation instead of previous 30% which means problems for budget, which also means
>no wars for economy

>It's 4d chess!!

>implying Trump get's an opinion of foreign policy matters
>implying the same people who advice him would not have adviced Hildoug
>implying the GoP combined with the above mentioned people don't form his opinion
your foreighn policy hasn't changed, you still fight with Russia for influence, it's still the same geopolitics 101 shit

>He wants to kill jihadists
So far all military attack in Syria are against Assad troops also under trump.

Enjoying the fine winter chill, mon camarade?

The plan was unironically to get Japan to pay for infrastructure to allow their proper militarization, reduce corporate taxes but rely on economic growth to offset the increases in debt and budget deficit

it might just work, but its built on raegonomics

We haven't decided yet.

>but its build on raegonomics
yup, exactly.

I am happy for you France, good luck!

Trump is just waiting till ISIS is completely annihilated, then he'll order to attack Syrian government forces with full force, and the Syrian army will be absolutely destroyed in a matter of days, and that criminal bastard dictator Assad is overthrown and put on trial.
Bo one in the West would allow Assad to stay considering all the war crimes he commited, all the civilians he purposely bombed abd used chemical weapons against. Assad is a monster and that's a duty of the West and of the whole civilised and democratic world to purge him.

>>implying desert goat fuckers won't be freaked out by a walking skull in combat gear
The view of human skeleton depends on the cultural background.
Protestants being the followers of judaism+jesus think of them as intimidating.
Catholics - hardly, pic related.
In the same way Europeans think of color black as color of death. For asians white fits that purpose.

I have no idea how Islam in general and whatever mix of west-african culture is in mali but considering the fact that ISIS doesn't prance around donning human skulls everywhere I don't think it's that serious to them.
So yeah, try not being a fucking edgelord next time.

>Or anywhere, for that matter.

Well that's not true.
We like stability in our allies.
Real stability in the middle east is questionable even without any outside tampering due to their warring tribes and factions of Islam (Which Russia is just as happy to fuel and arm).
Stability looks to us like it's just Russia or now even China moving in and fucking around there instead of us, dropping the petrol-dollar and giving them nuclear tech.
There's no big difference.
We have Israel and the Saudis over there and you have Iran and Syria to project your power into the region.
Most of the world still kills each other with Russian equipment everyday, just because you're more mafia quiet about it these days doesn't mean you're all about peace and love now.

USA is waiting until ISIS is completely annihilated so they can fight the next terrorist group, aka the Syrian "rebels" they armed.

another catholic chapel further driving the catholic obsession with the dead.
note the chandelier made of human skeletons.

Nice proxy, Ivan.
But the only terrorists left in Syria are Syrian government forces (and Assad). Well, besides ISIS of course.

Actually, yes.

best fren

They'll find a way to support the Kurds for the creation of another state maybe.
They have been arming their enemies since the Taliban.

Well we've gone from a non stop Obama/Hilary/media frenzy about having to do something about Syria, just like what went on before invading Iraq and all that, to nothing now.
What ever you think is going on isn't being reflected in reality right now.

last time you did that, you burned Syria's capital (Damascus)

Kek

Every year Putin becomes more and more like an orc.

I would much rather a French second in command in the world (Behind her Majesty) than an amer*can second in command.
This is as long as I don't have to learn French.

It would be in Africa even without France, since Ceuta is a spanish city in North Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5LkIb-BO4U

I'm willing to teach you French though :3

o... okay

You'll have to either way.

are you a cute boy?

Not sure if I should be cool with France since they are the reason for fucking up Libya which gave a lot us Sub-Saharan the opportunity to use Libya to go to Europe.

You shouldn't, but don't be a terror*st about it.

gib qt Frenchboi and we have a deal.

0.01 rubles have been added to your account.

you are generous only when you support terrorists?

I am okay with this...

Yes, it has being exploited by rulers since the beginning of time.