Can a man and woman just be friends?

Can a man and woman just be friends?

in cartoons, I mean

They can be anything depending on what the writers write, but that doesn't mean its natural or realistic.

I think it's entirely possible but only if they're entirely platonic from the start, if there's even any romantic stuff or one pining for the other and it doesn't work then I think that will always be in the back of one of the person's minds even if they're trying to stay friends.

But I'm an autist so how would I know.

I'd think starting platonic would leave one or both wonder 'what if'. I'm best friends with my ex, and there's no tension.
But I'm also an autist, so maybe I'm just not picking up on any residual tension.

if the guy masturbates 3 tines on a daily basis then yes.

im being totally serious. i jack off to my cartoons and chink made cartoons and i can befriend females without ever popping a boner.

thats prolly the only way any man can be friends with a female.

unless of course you are a nu-male faggot

and ... well a faggot in general.

Yes.
But the shippers always say no.

>But I'm an autist so how would I know.
>But I'm also an autist, so maybe I'm just not picking up on any residual tension.
Good star.

Yes but literally everyone thinks you guys are acting romantic when it's platonic.

Maybe you're just a perv.

Sure.

>you guys
We're talking about cartoons, user

>Can a man and woman just be friends?
>in cartoons, I mean
Yes.

There was no sexual tension between these two related individuals of different genders, just a platonic form of friendship and familial rivalry.

That guy. Duty before booty. Respect.

If you're the creator, you can make them friends, but the fans will inevitably ship them.

The real problem is, whenever other writers get ahold of those characters, they'll change them into whatever they feel like, losing the original tone you were aiming for.

Men and women can never be friends. Sex always gets in the way.

>implying Batou didn't try to smash that robopussy on a regular basis
He was so thirsty.

Where do you think you are?

Just because you've never even seen a woman in real life doesn't mean you're right. What about a gay dude and girl?

I dunno. I'm just quoting 'When Harry Met Sally'.

Boco, shut your god damn mouth, you fucking mouth breathing troglodyte

It's when it's considered an OTP and it can't be when a character is introduced solely for the purpose of a main character to have a romantic interest.

What about Diana and the literal rest of the Justice League?

Yes sir...

>maybe you're just a perv
?????

He deserves a special medal just for that.

Sure! I mean, look at Mako; he's friends with all the girls!

You poor, innocent child, where do you think you are?

Sorry, I got distracted by NBC for a sec.

>In cartoons
Unless they're equals and/or elder gods of some kind then no. They will always screw.
>In real life
Yes, but unless you're married to a loving wife why not mess around? Angry best friends for ages but suddenly scratch that itch sex is da best.

Baddaviim

This is now a WDYTYA thread

Something I've been wondering! What cartoon is this?? I've seen pics of it but never found out it's name...Is it any good?

Yeah, but most of us have healthy perversions involving 2D girls that doesn't affect real life friendships.

But yeah, good point, what was I thinking?

The number of guards is the Vatican's actual army size. Just mentioning.

you sound more like a hormonal driven teenager who lowers his libido so he doesn't sperg out around girls he likes that he knows he could never have a chance with.

Sure they can.

Symbionic Titan.

>Can a man and woman just be friends?

Batman and Hawkgirl were just friends.

More like in a brother-sister way.

That's like asking can muslims just stop being crazy. No

I don't see the difference. You're not friends with your brother or sister?

No they can't according to Filoni

Eh, fair enough.

Is there any good torrent floating around for Justice League Unlimited? Every one I find is dead or barely clinging to life

Sure but only in preschool shows.

Yup

user, they fucked.

There is no way on Earth that they didn't fuck.

the face in that third panel is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I did that during college, I regret it fully

Same.

Still do.

Why can't you still be friends with a girl if you fucked or fuck from time to time.
I'd say I had sex with some of my most trusted female friends. It's just one more thing you can share

More like acquitainces tbqh

Not all of us are hedonistic sluts, user.

Because im so lonely that i would try to get back on that boat

I've never have sex with any of my female friends, and if you were to become a fwb then there's a chance of one of you gaining unrequited feelings for the other. That could fuck your relationship

I ship those 2 so fucking hard

>The rest of the manga will never be translated

You're at the wrong popsicle stand, buddy.