What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Shows that Joker treats Harley like property.

To show that Joker is a cuck

This guy gets it
This goy doesn't

To showcase how terrible WB is at editing their movies.

In a film where this just one of many Joker scenes it would have been a funny little joke. However in WBland where we let movie trailer companies edit feature length film, it's one of the only scenes we have to judge a new character on, and that makes it terrible.

This.

Tyrone called Harley a bad bitch, Joker fucks with him by offering her and putting him on a Catch-22 before shooting him.

FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND HONKA HONKA

There ya go.

Considering this was one of the most Joker things on film I don't see why you are asking that. It was to show how unstable Joker is and how easily something can set him off.

HONKA HONKA!

HONKA HONKA!

The only correct answer in this thread.

To show nobody involved in the creation of this movie has the slightest clue what they are doing, especially Jared Leto.

To show how that this Joker is even more cuhrazy than the previous ones.

well, they had to place common somewhere..

all honesty, why the fuck do they keep putting common in movies?

He went in for Deadshot but then Will Smith showed up.
Does he he even rap anymore?

Because he isn't named uncommon.

Who the fuck is common?

What catch-22? Just grab Harley and rape her there in front of him. He'll appreciate the joke.

A rapper-turned actor.

Wasn't he cast as John Steward in George Miller's Justice League Mortal?

Because it demonstrates that the Joker is murderous, sadistic, and unpredictable

Joker wants to get cucked but the tragedy is no one will help him with his fetish because they're all afraid of him. So he kills the black man in anger over this.

To upset the lesser parts of Sup Forums.

To establish the Cucker.

He has another album coming soon.

I like him as a rapper.

A good rapper

dat harley doe.

>le using buzzwords meme

it's actually a sophies choice

Literally this.

Why is it so fucking hard for some of you idiots to understand?

>treats her like property
>goes to hell and back to save her from Amanda Waller

Fucking stupid. That along with Harley's dream scene of having a normal life with the Joker shows that Ayer doesn't understand DC characters at all.

So you wouldn't care if someone stole your shit?

If someone stole a prized possession from you wouldn't you want it back? He doesn't value her as a person. Nobody is allowed to use and manipulate her other than him.

Margot robbie is so much hotter as harley qinn lol

well meme'd, good sir!!!

To turn me on. Joker and Harley were hot as fuck.

>Implying property isn't important

You must not live in a "stand your ground" state.

but not a good actor

Joker actually wants to be cucked because what's more crazy than being cucked and actually liking it and wanting it to happen.

This is just another layer of crazy and I applaud Snyder for his decision.

>You wanna know how I got this chastity device?

My little brother literally turned to me in the theater and said that Joker's such a cuck.

Did they specifically want a black Deadshot or something?

More like intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

>That along with Harley's dream scene of having a normal life with the Joker shows that Ayer doesn't understand DC characters at all.

yeah right

h, you look nervous. Is it the dried semen? Wanna know how I got 'em? C'mere, look at me. So, I had a wife, who was beautiful...like you, who tells me I worry too much, who tells me I oughta smile more, who fucks and gets in deep with black bucks… Hey. One day they bukakke her face. And we got no money for tissues. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. Hmm? I just wanted to let her know that I don't care about the crust. So, I stick a dick in my mouth and do this... to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves! Now I see the funny side. Now, I'm always smiling!

True

So tell me friends
What IS a HONKA HONKA?

>dat harley doe
White people, everybody.

>So... I see you received the free Louis C.K. ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you unlock my chastiy device and send me back to the cuck shed... Gordon's been cucked. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one black bull to reduce the most alpha man alive to cuckoldry. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one black bull. You had a black bull cuck you once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a black bull cuck you and everything changed. Why else would you dress up as a submissive leather dog? You had a black bull cuck you, and it drove you as aroused as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that cucking makes sense, that there's some point to all this cuckoldry! God you make me want to watch a black bull fuck my gf. I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Girlfriend fucked by Mobb Deep, maybe? Brother cucked up by some black bull? Something like that, I bet. Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know. I... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember the black dick bending one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to be cucked, I prefer it to be a gangbang! Ha ha ha! But my point is... My point is, I went cucked. When I saw what a black, awful bull the world was, I went cucked as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you?

My problem with this view is that the Joker clearly understands the 'thug life' in this universe.

So why would he entrap Common-thug because he complimented Harley.

Suddenly he is too much of a honky to understand street talk? Despite owning a club and having a grill and hanging around thugs all day?

It is idiotic. Either the Joker would understand he wasn't being insulted, or this would have happened often enough that Common would have known not to call Harley a bitch.

Either way, the scene doesn't make sense unless this is the very first time someone made this mistake. But the Joker seems too established for that.

He's just so messed up y'know like, he's just so messed up.

my sides

>"hey I say the le cuck meme!"
Just pathetic little meme spouters who recently found Sup Forums and are trying to fit in.

To make the comics look good by comparison.

In one of DC's elseworlds instead of Bruce witnessing his parents getting shot he sees his father getting cucked and jerking off in the corner. They aren't really dead but Bruce consideres them dead to him because he was so disgusted by the act.

So he puts the fear of getting cucked into criminals by dressing up as a submissive dog to make them afraid of what they could be if they get cucked. He interrogates them by threatening to cuck them if they have a wife or cuck their dad by fucking their mother.

Kek. Underrated post.

>letting people have your property

cuck

Geez is Harley really that bad now? Glad I haven't read anything involving her lately, or at all actually. I hate her character, but taking Joker down with her due to bad writing is just terrible.

To tip a hat off Sup Forums's cuck fetish

>I blame Sup Forums for this
was the only thing running through my mind during that scene

Man she's pretty much just become DC's Deadpool, the formerly cult character who got a mainstream following and has been tweaked to suit those mainstream tastes

Could you be anymore autistic?

Yes, openly. But I'll assume that was rhetorical and you meant to say 'I don't like what you said, so time for buzzwords'.

The scene was trash.

Your opinion is trash, mate. It's the Joker, you can never understand his motivation because he's crazy.

>Yes, openly.
Quite frankly I am shocked.

I was using sarcasm, by the way. Your kind can't detect it so I thought I'd clarify.

Why the fuck would anyone go to that club

For the thrill. People go to mob run restaurants and clubs too.

When the joker is just written as 'lol randumb' he is a terrible character. If he had no reason to why he did what he did, then the scene was actually 100% useless. There were several other scenes that established him as dangerous, unbalanced, and impulsive.

Because they're criminals

I see your point but Harley's daydream in SS showed the Joker without his bleached skin, tattoos, green hair, and in a business suit. The problem doesn't lie with Harley wanting a life with the Joker, it's what her "normal" would be with him - and it definitely wasn't the average Kodak family.

Considering his history of daughter fucking...

Would love for a drawfag to draws scene after she says "don't say anything just lie there and bleed"

Shown her as she's leaving the room and a word bubble from the Joker as he says "h..h..HONKA ...HONKA!"

And well as ones that showed that he was an abusive asshole. But for some reason the studio decided that they need to make it reciprocated loving relationship.

Which pretty much goes against trying to use Harley as a poster girl going forward by not making her an independent woman.

And then Batman bursts her bubble telling her that Joker was playing her from the start.

Then Joker comes in pissed because she was going to steal his thunder.

Sqwad played it out like a standard romance.

It shows that Harley is going to break up with the Joker and get with the BBC.

Well she was supposed to. But that was cut out and they are "Just friends".

Though word is Will and Benny had a Robbie sandwich

>and get with the BBC.
From a dead guy?

Why is Common in every single fucking movie? He's like the default casting choice when they need a black guy that's "hood" without going full nigro

He's the most friendly black guy around. He's a globally palatable black dude. Everyone loves the Fresh Prince.

Shame he had his rap cut from the film. So much cutting.

He's got more time to more projects now that Hell on Wheels ended.

>little Jokers and Harleys

hhhhhnnnnggggg

To establish the Joker is a cuckold in this universe.

It's called character depth and development.

They literally say it before the flashback hits.

"You don't mess with his queen".
>Guy calls Harley a "hot bitch"
>Joker fucks with him using Harley
>Joker kills him

>Jokuck

Not if I left it at the bottom of a river.

Well, the chances are no one would get to use it if she died at the bottom of the river. Joker takes issue with someone (Waller) using and abusing Harley. Only HE gets to do that.

>TFW this Joker is /h/ and has a NTR fetish.
Not sure how to feel about that yet, but he is definitely a deviant motherfucker.

But her dream bubble is about continuing a life of crime and mayhem, just add to that breeding a new generation of supervillains with the Joker. Most definitely not about having a normal life.

To show how crazy unpredictable the Joker is. I mean, he killed that guy! Who could've expected that would happen?

The original scene where he offers to kill her makes more sense - or at least works better for me.

The way they had to edit it so the new version flows feels awkward too.

I couldn't believe this scene had those fucking retarded Natural Born Killers filters all over it.

Have we seriously regressed that far back into the 90's now?

HONKA
O
N
K
A

He treats her like property? Did you even watch this moive?

It sounded more hyperbolic than sarcastic

I think you are the autist here

>Have we seriously regressed that far back into the 90's now?
You skipped the last several years of DC comics I take it?

>implying Suicide Squad was a movie

It was a neat trailer though, I wonder when the actual movie comes out.

This basically.

In this thing Joker cares about her, they say it then they move to this scene where he toyed with him before killing him from "insulting" his waifu.

I don't understand why people thinks this contradicts their behavior during the rest of the movie.

Top kek

I literally missed the first 30 minutes of the movie because the fat cunt I carpooled with took the wrong exit so what exactly happened here?

Cuck me or die.