Holy shit I havent laughed this hard at a cartoon in years

Holy shit I havent laughed this hard at a cartoon in years

It's best adult cartoon currently airing. Don't listen to the haters.

Beg to differ.

Rick and Morty makes me laugh more though.

didn't care for a lot of the writing in season 2, but overall it's a great show.

I've seen it all this week. It was really good, but what stayed in my mind the most was how insecure and shallow the critiques of people from here were.

>LOL Atheism rules!
>LOL nothing matters!
>LOL *burp*
Truly hilarious.

I'm sorry sjw universe isn't the best cartoon in the world like your crownies pretend it is.

Exactly like this:

It's probably the same user.

>>It's best adult cartoon currently airing. Don't listen to the haters.

Like being the skinniest kid at Fat Camp.

>he doesn't understand the nihilism forced upon you when you attain a level of knowledge so high that you know how to visit alternate realities

When's season 3?

Airing, I guess I meant on cable. True, though, Bojack is fantastic.

I never said it was the best adult cartoon for a reason.

>>LOL Atheism rules!
But they're all depressed and fucked up due to the nihilism, and atheism how does this show that it rules?

Are you a fucking retard?

They said end of 2016 so november/december is my guess.

What was the cartoon?

Its really weird to me that THATS the aspect of RnM that people focus on, when its just a by the side thing occasionally played for a cheap joke when rick does a little rant.

Every truely noteworthy thing in this show is about emotion and the characters feelings towards themselves. Rick attempting to kill himself because he realized that he would in fact always be alone romantically since even when someone he cared for DID love him for who he was, they still realized he was a toxic influence on them and their life really hit home. Or when Rick realizes that no one around him wants him around, he decides he has no reason left to fight his fights, even though he KNOWS hes correct, and gives up on being free.

The show is about reaching the breaking points of who you consider yourself to be as a person,

I think these people can't understand nihilism. So when confronted with the idea of it they just go "lol edgy"

meanwhile I have a euphoric intelligence

What really made me sad about that sequence is that day/night passed and no one went to check up on him.

I found that terrified prayer he did in the certainty episode balances it out.

>"oh God pleas help me oh God pleas help me oh God pleas help me oh God pleas help me oh God pleas help me!"
>problem gets solved
>Haha! God isn't real! I didn't need some gay ass fairy tales!

That one scene showed the whole atheism was not agenda pushing, and that Rick is full of shit, but I guess some people are too fucking dumb to realize that and think he's a mary sue atheist that gets away with everything.

I have a friend who barely cared about the suicide attempt, but will rant and rave about the importance of understanding the time passing by. About how EVERYONE completely bought his cheap bullshit answer when the kids asked what happened with Unity. About how easily people will listen to "nahh im fine" and how it feels to have no one to tell because theres simply no one that invested in your life or wellbeing. not in a sob story, bitching kind of way, just in a matter of fact "Well im not going to go whine to my coworkers about my personal shit" sort of way.

It's just that people here are hyper-contrarians.

But what about STEVENS PENIS?

people that don't like it just don't have a wicked sense of humor

you don't like the juxtaposition of a fedora outlook coming out of the mouth of a dangerously irresponsible fucknozzle? I find it quite amusing. If he was some kind of smug, capable character, it'd be irritating.

Keep watching then. Both Season 1&2 are the same in quality, as in there is a few bad/meh episodes, but most are great.

Well sort of. season 1 was funnier, season 2 had better plot and writing.

Thanks, m8.

I'm trying to pick some colors for the typing guy in the court animation but can't really find a good color balance. Any ideas on what to make his hair/shirt? Cop looks fine color wise in comparison.

make the shirt pink and the hair that dull gross dark yellow brown color. just so he looks like a complete waste.

Rick is capable and witty.

His hair is fine. Just make his shirt a light blue.

Thing is he's like a gov offical and i cant find any court images of the stenographers wearing anything but black really (and most are female).
Sounds like a good idea, i'll change up his tie to grey then.

Also reduced bg/bg characters contrast to make rick/lawyer stand out as per suggestion from yesterdays thread.

not really.. in any way.. at all. he's the last person you should be taking philosophical advice from

wow you're putting a lotta effort into this. i'm impressed

Looks like something straight out of an episode too with that coloring.

I like animating, and there's very few people who've done anything with R&M in terms of fan animations. Also the claymation guy who did a R&M thing, royland ended up contacting and giving free audio to animate and then adult swim hired him to make stuff for season 3, i'd love to have my name in something like that or animate small bits.

so far it looks like you have what it takes, m80. if they're hiring i bet they'll hire you.

>not really.. in any way.. at all

Nigger did you see all the shit he built and all of the adventures he's been on? The dude is pretty fucking capable albeit irresponsible.

He's disillusioned and not someone you should take advice from, I'll give you that.

Sadly i can't take an actual job as i'm not based in USA or anything.

Also i'd like to use it as a tutoral base for people once i finish it for toonboom, as most artists are still stuck in flash and toonboom documentation is severaly lacking to make full content like this. I've seen a number of people who try toonboom and go back to flash because they just don't know how to navigate it, it's not very user friendly for new people.

Charlie is that you bro

Sorry no idea who that is senpai

Did you see the way he HANDLED all of those things he did?
He can do shit nobody on earth has ever heard of, but he does them in a way that you have to imagine that he's a rank-ass amateur, the Red Green of space. Like that Futurama episode where it turns out Leonardo was from a hyperadvanced Planet Vinci, but by their standards he was a dullard.

They work in toonboom and they're based in vancouver BC though you could probably freelance as long as your timezone isn't too far off.

>Vancouver
seriously? i didnt know that

Guys he lives in Vancouver lets doxx him

Will the mods benn me for this edgy jok?

Neat! No promises of course, but if anything comes of it i'd let you guys know.

This is what ricks node rig looks like that's driving the puppet.

Newshit you are trying way too hard to fit in

Have Morty lean forwards in the chair when he delivers the line 'Butt boys?'

Actually, it doesn't say anything about atheism.

He feels nothing matters because he knows how immense the universe as a whole is, and the nature of the multiverse means nothing is unique or special, you're a tiny speck that there's an infinite number of. You're worthless on both the x and the y axis.

He seems to go back and forth on religion, like he believes it but refuses to acknowledge that fact. He insults it, but that's because he's a bitter asshole.

Okey tumblr.

So why Sup Forums didn't enjoy season 2 that much as 1?

...is tumblr atheist? Like across site culture, and on average. Because there's a lot of spiritual blogs there too.

>love him for who he was

an asshole?

Rick's not actually an atheist though.