That noun has no gender in high valerian

>that noun has no gender in high valerian
>so the proper translation would be "the prince or princess"
>no gender
>NO
>GENDER

FUCK YOU

cry harder, it's in the book.

not nearly as shitly written as this scene was, but it's there.

>languages are different

triggered

Dragons have no gender, Maester Aemon tells Sam this in the books when they're going to the Citadel. Keep crying faggot.

Genderless words exist in many languages you fucking brainlet

That's just how language works. There are no binaries in thrones and the moment their are I'm dropping it.

How long until we get Anita Shekelskian as a kickass warrior freeing sex slaves from the toxic patriarchy so they become powerfull woman who need no man and embrace BBC vibrators and dildos and then she celebrates by having hot sex with Lenha Duhram?

>Sup Forumstards are showfags
It all makes sense now

Dragons can't talk you fucking idiot.

I agree show Dany sucks, but the Prince/Princess thing was from the books and there's many real world example of gender neutral words in language.

>Having not sex
Kek

Usually for objects and kids

anyone who complains about this just makes it obvious that he is a retard showfag

What's this about stuff being in the book? I thought season 7 has passed the books by now, or is it still taking content from A Dance with Dragons?

Never study Anthropology unless you actually WANT to be triggered. And higher education is for commies anyway.

Ruler, monarch, sovereign, leader, heir, all gender neutral terms. The Varylerian word is just like those but for prince/princess

Professions, personal pronouns, etc can all be genderless and in many languages are.

BEING A SHOWFAG WHEN THE BOOK THAT MENTIONS THIS WAS RELEASED IN THE LAST CENTURY

So how did she mistake Stannis for a woman. Prophecies are vague, sure but come on now.

The term is ambiguous, think of it like "heir, ruler, sovereign" that was promised

Are you really this fucking dense?

Did he have a tiny penis or something?

Yeah it is but they could've played out the scene better so it doesn't sound like SJW bullshit.

>I believe you're the prince to be promised.
>I'm no prince.
>But you fit all the signs nonetheless.

Also DnD should have done the "train the girls" scene better too instead of making it preachy. Short and to the point.

>Train all from 10 to 60.
>Even the children?
>Yes.
>Atleast spare the girls.
>We're going to need all the help we can get.

>b-b-but it's ackshually technically objectively correct
Doesn't fucking matter, you idiots. The plot point suits their agenda. It doesn't matter if it's correct.

What Westeros needs is Stronk Womyn.

prophecy is vague, they say prince that was promised in the westeros translation, but in valyrian it would be a more general term like ruler or something.

maester aemon points this out to sam when they're talking about rumours of caloreesy in the east, and that she pretty much meets all the requirements of the prophecy except prince.

Grow up, kid.

The irony is that Dany could speak High Valyrian since she was a kid. How the fuck did she not know this already?

>having gender in your nouns
shit language 0/10

No one said they could, dipshit

>they could've played out the scene better so it doesn't sound like SJW bullshit.
If you knew anything about language, then you'd realize they took the least SJW road possible. They could've delved into words being masculine or feminine, but they simply left it as gender neutral (like the english language, fuckhead). Stop being a fucking beta virgin and seeing feminism everywhere you look.

I'm waiting for one of them to make a Drumpf reference at this point. I can see it now. The next "big" cameo will be John Oliver playing a court jester making Drumpf jokes and telling the commoners to support Queen Hillary Targaryean

Who cares if it's in the book anyways? That doesn't make it any better writing.

Heh, 'princess who was promised', I like the sound of that. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think? To be about a woman, I mean. It's so... feminine. Silly men and their prophecies, you know what I always say never send a man to do a woman's job. 'Princess'... yeah now that's what I'm talkin about. It's about me and I'm a girl. Until now it sounded so... masculine! A princess though, heh, now that's thinking. Hm haha, lets do this, girls. Girl power. The way you translated that pronoun totally kicks ass. Hell yeah, girl, 'princess'.

That was years ago. You're supposed to just turn your brain off. Who cares about consistency?

t. virgin

Don't listen to men, EVER!!!

The only thing that pissed me off was the way it was written. It was so fucking clear it was to please the mentally ill trans people who watch it. Fuck this sjw shit show

Danaerys definitely is written to insist on and enjoy specifically female pronouns, and perks up at wordplay regarding them. It's definitely a part of the show, how many females specifically blame their old superiors while invoking their male gender.

Eh this didn't stand out to me as anything noteworthy. With SJW shit jammed in so many places you start to see it where it isn't.

Source?

literally, reddit

/r/lexeesmith/

>it's like, well we wanted to have the character relapse out of his plotline, to like, show how much depression sucks, you know? I mean, this character is having a bad time, so you know, that sucks for him or whatever.

Lexee Smith.

Is this in the first scene? I just skipped ahead when she started questioning Varys' loyalty, I'm so sick of her story.

I want to kill all SJW in this planet!

Fuck this bullshit i hate this year.

It's right after that, she talks with Melisandre about Jon Snow being King in the North.

That "Inside the Episode" tho

>It doesn't matter if it's correct

sooo... why does everybody in the show keeps teleporting from one place to another hundrets or thousands of miles?

this felt exactly like losing my virginity but without missandeis enthusiasm and lack of bewilderment upon seeing my flaccid penis

>When you're so high-strung you get triggered by the concept of linguistic gender.

who exactly teleported in the second episode? normally they do stupid fast travel fuckery, but in this one everyone seemed close enough to their original spots in the first episode

Seriously? Did you miss the end scene where MWGA pirate king kills the fuck out of those Stronk snake bitches? its not all SJW shit, stop being insecure.

Dude, it's fantasy. A wizard did it.

Holy shit you Sup Forumskids are 10 times more retarded and triggered than Ass Jay Double (You)s.

>kills irrelevant, powerless characters hated by most people at the start of the season

But they're still supposed to be these badass warrior chicks.
He also BTFO Yara, the brave and strong horny lesbian

>its a Sup Forums speaks 1 language and its broken english episode

really makes me think

>he/she doesn't speak a gender-neutral language
When will anglophones realize it's 2017?

Nice of you to bait out the /lit/fags, OP

As for the rest of you, go back to your far left shithole, /pol and Sup Forums are coming for you soon like we conquered Sup Forums

Not everything revolves around 2017 triggers user. The concept of "gender" is in grammar for centuries, you fucking stupid bastard.

>and Sup Forums