Tfw 15 cm penis

>tfw 15 cm penis
Kill me pls

wipe your own ass

That's enough to satisfy a girl, especially Asian tight pussy.

Sex

>19 cm benis
>still a virgin

>only 23 cm penis
I might as well become a tranny, that thing is nothing more than a slightly engorged clit.

15cm is perfectly nice. I have a 10cm dick and women barely feel it

Prove it.

7 cm here and women can feel, even orgasms sometimes

tfw reasonably large member, but cutfag

I've only had sex with 2 women. Both of them said it felt great but afterwards one of them had told one of her girlfriends that I she barely felt my small dick.

All you have to do is rub against her clit while you're going in and out. That will make her cum.

>tfw 17cm and can suck myself

>18x14 cm without the bone-pressing bullshit

>still a virgin at 22

If I'm still a virgin at 24 I'll just go to a hooker this seems like a bit of a waste.

Also most girls feel nothing while having vaginal sex so its whatever.

Hot, would like to fuck your ass while you suck yourself off :3

You should just be a gay model or something, fuck I'm still jelly about your hairless body.

>tfw 19cm and still virgin

>Also most girls feel nothing while having vaginal sex
imagine having this small of a dick

>virgin
>"Let me tell you about pleasuring women"

This. Kek

n-no

That's one smooth asshole, Takao.

>tfw 18 cm
>still vergeen

I'm just saying what I've read countles times on the internet: Girls feels pleasure from clitorial stimulation not vaginal one.

I hate gooks so much filthy sub humans I hope you get nuked by north korea.

huh and i thought my 27cm big black donkey dick was small...

i hope you bust a plugger

Ahh yes the network of nerve endings all through the vaginal canal just do nothing.

Ahh yes, the g-spot is in the clitoris.

Your sources are shit, if you had the slightest experience you'd know this. Fuck your logic in general is shit, why would women masturbate with dildos if they do nothing and they could just be rubbing their clit with their fingers?

>the g-spot

The scientific community has never got to an agreement about whether the g-spot exists or not.

>nerve endings all through the vaginal canal

I've read countless times that pleasurable nerves are only on the first 5 cm of the vaginal canal.

Being that mad kek

>pleasurable nerves

Give up you don't know a thing about the human body, read a guide on which end you should be shitting out of because you've gotten it mixed up.

>pleasurable nerves

I don't know how to call them.

>Give up

I'm just telling you what I read on the internet there is nothing to give up about.

>I don't know how to call them.

Nerves, and they don't stop 5cm in.

The information you're regurgitating is wrong and I'd implore you to not rely on second hand information but to test it first hand yourself before you state the information as fact.

Just read any article about what size is a good penis size they all say the same thing about the 5 cm and about how is it that clitoris stimulation matters more than vaginal stimulation.

Oh so your story goes from
"Girls feel nothing from vaginal sex"
to
"Clitoris stimulation matters more"

Quite the backpedal you've made.

>tfw pencil dick

The first statement was and exaggeration but I still believe that they don't feel pleasure after those 5 cm after all those stupid images about nigger cock hitting past their cervix saying that that is the most pleasurable thing ever that are frequently posted on Sup Forums cannot be true.

You are such an autist. I Won't reply anymore.

same, that's the worst part

>Also most girls feel nothing while having vaginal sex so its whatever.
Utter bullshit.

>bone-pressing bullshit
Scientific methods are for idiots amirite? xD

>Virgin comes in to tell people how a vagina works and can only express his opinion using extremes
>Calls other autists

Maybe you'd get laid if you had an opinion of your own that wasn't formed solely from internet articles.

>Just read any article about what size is a good penis size they all say the same thing about the 5 cm and about how is it that clitoris stimulation matters more than vaginal stimulation.
Utter horseshit. Women have a gspot and also like feeling full. The only thing is you don't want to hit their cervix.

It is bullshit unless you are fat.
When i bonepress I get an extra 1-1.5 cm that is not part of my dick.

I used internet articles to form my opinions because I have no personal experiences you seem a bit olffensive in your responses anyways lets just hope you get canncer and your brains burst with tumors that'll solve everything

>Also most girls feel nothing while having vaginal sex so its whatever.

I'm ridiculing you because making a display of knowledge which is idemonstrably wrong is an act to be ridiculed for.

you are a fat then, I have less than 0.5 cm

lmao @ the virgin rage

kek this argentinian faggot is getting blown the fuck out. go easy

I'm not fat but think whatever you want I know the truth about my penis.

>Implying you can ridicule and anonymous person from the other side of the world on an anonymous imageboard who hasn't posted his or her face.

Go back to redddit.

If anything you should try to 'ridicule' the articles from which I got the information which probably claimed that the information was from scientific research.

How can I be offensive to an anonymous person from the other side of the world on an anonymous imageboard who hasn't posted his or her face then?

Had a 16cm willy when I weighed 55kg, put on 20 more kgs and now my dong is only 14cm.

If this isn't you, you have a micropenis and should just accept you will never ever get laid.

Never ever.

Hate when this happens

Yeah. Also this is the reasons why asians have tiny dicks, and as such they never ever get laid, hence the declining population.

I like to think you're quickly sketching these and posting them on the spot.

I can't be ridicules because there is no person to attribute that ridiculeness to.

And you are being offensive by posting stupid little images and using expressions that are clearly offensive unless you are an autist which you probably are

I would hate to break your heart like micropenis wearers' penises broke their chance of having sex.

agree with you desu

>afterwards one of them had told one of her girlfriends that I she barely felt my small dick
if roasties are so loose that they can't feel a 15cm dick it's not your problem my man

13.5cm
just end me now