The UK isn't cucked

This UK is cucked meme really needs to stop. Here in the North East of England there is literally no muslims and dindus. In my old school there was only one muslim and everyone bullied him and even threw bacon at him.

Maybe Londonistan is cucked but that's it really

>inb4 muh rural area so no immigrants

population of the north east is 2.6 million.

No no no, fuck you you are cucked and we will keep laughing at you.

Fuck you

/thread

Le bump

I come from a rural county in the south east. It's allllllll white here, baby. Lots of east euro in one town but I don't mind them as they are white and based as fuck. We are starting to see a little pepper in the salt though and it makes me fucking rage. Give it ten years and they'll bring all their fucking nig probs with them.

Because you're a fucking pussy.

I hope your town gets overrun for neglecting other parts of England.

>lives in all White town
>does nothing to help others to help himself

Where in the north east? N. Yorks reporting in.

Where I work there is no brownies but hordes of Poles. I don't really mind them too much in small amounts but Jesus Christ.

Northerners are the niggers of they UK lol. A northern monkey trying to act superior to a Londoner. Keep eating curry sauce on your Iceland frozen pizza bought with your dole money

calm down mohammed

The south is a culturally enriched shithole, bet you dont even speak old saxon english you fucking degenerate.

The south of England is full of cucks that do everything they can to make nigs and sand nigs happy you cunts are part of the reason England is in state its in hang yourself

London isn't British, white is the minority there. Try harder.

kent?

Or lived in 50/50 town then moves out to white town haha. Don't ever go Blackburn. not like anyone would.

When will you actually #leave

Show us how to be proud again, set the example

Like half your country wanted to stay in the EU and eat Syrian dick.

>Here in the North East of England there is literally no muslims and dindus.
Are you sure mate? Last time I went to Yourk there were 3.5*10^17 pakis on every street corner.

>I hope your town gets overrun for neglecting other parts of England.
I don't think there's a lot we can do mate. I live in a little village just outside the Cotswolds. The village itself is 100% white British, predominantly because it's out in the sticks and the houses are expensive as all fuck (my 4 bed detached has a market value of about £0.6M, although I inherited it from my boomer parents to be fair), and the nearest town, Witney, used to be the same. 10 years ago if you went in to town and saw a wog it was a noteworthy event, something you'd tell your friends about, like seeing the red arrows fly over or something. Now I see at least two every time I go there, and I'm sure it's not long until they'll set down roots and start multiplying.

We got em up here lad. Just think when push comes to shove we might actually do shit...will londoners? or southeners?? You pussies.

And a majority of yours wants to make a war criminal president so she can bring in hordes of Syrian cocks just like her idol Merkel did.

No but in the North East of England you have places like fucking Scunthorpe. Britain is shit unless you live in a small upper-class all white village, Cornwall, Cumbria or The City of London, which is the global elite's playground.

I thought this was a Milo thread for a second

but I was wrong

But what did happen to that faggot anyways? did he die?

and GRIMsby!

how's that youth unemployment working out for you ?

Scottish here, literally one black person on my course. But since it's Glasgow there're tons of pakis.

Butthurt britbong detected. You guys have it worse than us.

Based Hollandbro, Britain's greatest ally.

Poles are funny and cool leave them alone.

I just wish we had some Finns as well, they're the funniest shit posters all things considered.

>Newcastle
>no muslims or dindus

Still banned on Twitter. He's still doing talks and stuff think I think.

>tfw Liverpool isn't cucked
>tfw everyone here thinks people from Liverpool are subhuman anyway

yeah. stfu spain.
you're the same as greek, here in EU.
a financial crisis time bomb

>This UK is cucked meme really needs to stop. Here in the North East of England there is literally no muslims and dindus.

bullshit OP. my friends in manchester and leeds says its full of scumbags and i have been there too. it is close to a lost case, even up north!

kek, know your place cuck.

>South west are cucks.
>Literally the whitest areas of the UK.

t. Abdul

You're just scared of the ebil nork blood there in northimbraland.

What dose fucks did to precious Jorvik on the other hand.... PURGE ABDUL

South West masterrace. No plebs or mooslims

I'm in the SE, on the coast. The place is crawling since the waves of them have started to radiate out from Londonistan. I'm moving.

>TERRORIST
>TRAINING
>CAMPS

>Mfw North East of Scotland

Grim's town has not been destroyed by pakis?

Could it be Hjaltland or Orkeyjar?
I hope the jews aren't filling your islands with these subhumans at least. Very little likely, I can't picture a nog or shitskin actuallying living in the sea and not some city to dwell for in for the gibs

Central England is the worst. Places like Peterborough, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham etc.

Liverpool is full of communists though.

A scouser could get a paper cut and he'd still blame Thatcher for it.

I live in Manchester and its not much better.

Comfy mainland in a nice hamlet with a bug out island on the west coast where land is very expensive and the community is racist to mainlanders let alone shitskins (lucky thing I'm related to them though)

I like it a lot. I could never beat to visit the South

Peterborough has lots of immigrants. Went in there a week ago and there's tons of Eastern Europeans (I gotta admit, the Eastern European girls are better looking than Brit girls), and a bunch of Middle Eastern and Turks there too. I'm fine with the Poles, I kinda want a qt Pole gf.

Peterborough is a shithole but it's my shithole. Pakis were always the problem growing up there.