Star Trek is objectively better than Star Wars

Star Trek is objectively better than Star Wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zPOxm6r__A
youtu.be/HlmOCDlyngU
youtu.be/-ys1UuU8pXU
youtu.be/WNfTwGu9FpU
youtu.be/D25kiWMDv0w
youtu.be/6voOteTrCWA
youtu.be/hjgd_6Bo3js
youtu.be/s3-nI1fA_fI
youtu.be/HwezhsQmoPU
youtu.be/0444n4XBiBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Comparing 5(7) shows, and 10(13) movies to 6(8) movies

But I do like Star Trek more than SW

The only good Star Wars movie was Empire.

I want to cuddle Bashir

Not a huge Star Trek fan, but I've started watching the movies, juts to see what all the hype is about.

Just finished Stat Trek 4 last night.

Why does this franchise exist?

The motion Picture - dumb
Wrath of Khan - dumber
Search for Spock - actually not bad, despite tons of dumb shit
The Voyage Home - holy fuck, "save the wales", I get it, heard you the first time

Will keep going, but why anyone gets emotionally attached to these shitty characters, and their even shittier plot armor is way beyond me.

the movies are shit, retard.

First ToS than the movies 1-6, than TNG.

If you have pleb taste sure.

>Star Trek is objectively better than Star Wars.
I agree
star wars is just a glorified advertisement to sell toys, that's it. Prove me wrong.

>judging star trek by the movies
shiggity diggity doo

>t. reddit spacing
first fuck off back to plebbit, than watch the series(you can skip ds9, but as you seem to be a pleb, you might enjoy that one the most)

Trek = more vast, more variety, more shows, more ideas, More curiosity, overall more bang for your buck.

Wars = more emotion, better action and adventure, stonger musical themes. Superb memorable moments and visuals.

Prove it yourself faggot

that's not how the meme works moron

I keep watching star trek waiting for an episode that is good but its all trash. Only the original season is redeemable.

>Wrath of Khan worse than Search for Spock
Christ, you probably wouldn't like Undiscovered Country with taste that shit

star wars and star trek is like comparing

a john ford western to a sergio leone western.

they just aren't the same even though they share the same environment

Which trek?

>you can skip DS9

>Star Wars has more emotion

Star Wars fan's ultimate power level;cos-play.

Star Trek fan's ultimate power level;Real Space Shuttle.

Screen cap this for history;
It will be a Trekkie who figures out how to invent a
Lightsaber or X-wing.

It's odd to think that if we don't fuck up and humanity actually does get to invent space travel, one of the ships that'd HAVE to be invented would be Federation standard USS models, or at the very least the standard Federation Runabout.

Why? Federation designs waste so much space on large corridors or counseler's seats on the bridge

What the fuck is aluminum falcon? -Emperor Palpatine.

>'CAUSE I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEEEAAAAART, I'm going where my heart will take me, I'VE GOT FAITH TO BELIIIIIEEEEEEEVE, I can do anything, I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUL, no one's gonna bend or break me, I CAN REACH ANY STAAAAAAAAAAAAR, oh I've got faith (I've got I've got I've got), I've got faiaiaiaiaith, faith of the heaeaeart!

Have faith.
youtu.be/4zPOxm6r__A

This how I feel Space pioneers will be like IRL;
youtu.be/HlmOCDlyngU
youtu.be/-ys1UuU8pXU

>Wrath of Khan - dumber
With my last breath I spit at thee

>Star Wars
>Not pleb

This is what happens if you don't grow out of a glorified toy commercial.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Runabout For sure.

>people are falling for this

What's there to fall for? It's a known fact.

>he chose to start watching the movies to explore Star Trek, rather than the shows

WHY? This is retarded, everybody knows not to do this.

I'm guessing you probably torrented a bunch of movies a year ago and have had these sitting in an un opened folder for a long time while you played vidya, then one day decided to see what this "Star Trek thing" was all about. I'm also guessing that you are 16 years old.

Well, it IS a bit better than the Ewok television specials I guess

First time this made me kek

What makes Star Wars so much better than star trek for you?

lol

Are you actually implying DS9 is worse than Enterprise and Voyager?

To put it simply, I like the characters a lot more. Plus it has more fantasy elements in it, and as someone already mentioned, it's more emotionally impactful. Star Trek's universe is more believable and "realistic" if you will, which I dislike. That, and I grew up with Star Wars, while I only got into Trek much later. Nostalgia goggles are a real thing.

lol did anyone else sing the song to this? Upboat me if you did!

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

It was Star Trek done right.

>No faggots
>No feminism
>No PC
>Less technobabble
>More realism
>More character
>Interesting aliens
>Solid storytelling

Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.

b-but muh theme song

Jyn.

This is one of the worst opinions I have ever read on this site. Please fuck off back to Plebbit.

Meh not really, they have ALOT more material. But alot of that shit is rehashed, rescrapped ideas. I watched most of TNG and DS9 and the thing they are better at is being insightful and yet at the sametime hilarious. The fights were absolute garbage 50's tier shit though and they never changed it lmao.

Star Wars has movie studio quality, choreographed action, and you only have to watch 7 movies instead of 300+ hours of meh tier episodes to get to the godlike ones. I guess i'm one of those two way fans..

DS9 i'd watch with some other fans or by myself, Star Wars I could watch with alot of people and they won't think it's too obscure. So is it better? yes and no as it will never have the fame and appeal that Star Wars has (plus SW gets away with making good movies and shit tv shows, where as Star Trek made constant movies that bombed.

I would agree with you about old Star Wars, which were in general boring and shit. But Force Awakens and Rogue One prove the heights Star Wars can reach and I think in a couple years Star Wars will be 100 times better than Trek, which is also boring but at least has a large amount of content.

(You)

Hello Abrams.

" and you only have to watch 7 movies instead of 300+ hours of meh tier episodes to get to the godlike ones" A million times this

And only two of those movies were good.

The Phantom Menace > The entirety of Voyager & Enterprise /facts

TOS > Everything Star Wars related

Star Wars kiddos just can't compete with our memes

DARMOK

YOU'LL HAVE TO CALL AGAIN!

true, all we have worth of note is course sand and the sheev spin

For the most part, Star Trek is a nothing but a bunch of gay, ham-fisted, preachy pc/sjw bullshit… especially tng, voyager, and ds9.

The only Trek really worth watching is the original tos pilot, "The Cage", and Enterprise… because reasons.

Aside from those two examples, Star Trek is for faggots, those who love faggots, and those who revel in faggoty faggotry.

That's a pretty shitty rendering of my bunnyfu.

What's it like wearing a retard helmet 24/7?

I'll bet he wishes that flute was a penis.

Guess who's back.

Back again.

You can't escape the gay anywhere, even in Star Wars.

This comparison is usually made by idiots who've never watched either. They just see "Star" in the title and assume they're the same nerd shit.

Screen cap this for history

Yeah, whenever you criticize Star Trek for being gay I want you to think of Poe wholesale, power banging Finn in the ass. Since that's exactly what's going to happen.

>counselor
I wonder where they keep the comfort puppies and play doh... or the electroshock beds.

Dont care about the trek v star wars argument but whats the deal with "reddit" spacing? I would hate to read a lot of posts if they were a huge never-ending paragraph

Separating paragraphs with multiple line breaks like

this

is considered to be reddit spacing

Trektards hate the Enterprise theme song because it has the words "faith" and "soul" in it.

youtu.be/WNfTwGu9FpU

No, we hate it because it's completely out of character from the other themes and it is super, super gay. Especially when they added that guitar rift in the later seasons.

That's because trektards have no soul..

Also the Trip character sucked because they were basically trying to convince the audience that a lawn mower repairman could maintain and understand quantum warp mechanics.

>we
Admits to being a trektard, but pretends not to be gay
>hates Trip
Admits that trektards are anti-white racists

youtu.be/D25kiWMDv0w
The dark side indeed.

>a bunch of gay, ham-fisted, preachy pc/sjw bullshit
That's the perect sumary of Star Wars.

>Admits that trektards are anti-white racists
>Implying that's a bad thing

youtu.be/6voOteTrCWA when
You B8 yourself.

Only the chronically illiterate would avoid proper spacing for some retarded reason like that.

Dumb Reddit spacing phone posters

It will be.
While you'll die alone & forgotten;
youtu.be/hjgd_6Bo3js
This Man will live forever Gay or Straight.
How does that feel NEET?

I, on the other hand, think it's a wonderful song. And it actually fits the overall theme of Enterprise quite well.

youtu.be/s3-nI1fA_fI

I appreciate what Star Trek is on conceptual level,I appreciate the influence it had on science fiction as a genre. As tv shows/movies I never enjoyed watching it. I actually enjoy watching star wars.

Of course a faggot would think that, since all faggots care about is their faggotry. Your father must be very proud.

>thinking it's a good thing

Is there a TNG viewing guide?

Oh fuck, misread that.

Even if I was gay he probably would be.When I used to bring my GF's home he always was.
You really would KYS if I could post a pic of myself
Or any of my present Female fuck buddy's or Ex GF's.
Hating gay's for the sake of faggotry memes?
>I get that if you're trolling,but if you feel this way IRL;
You are in fact the gay projecting;wishing you could be free... Search your feels closet fag.
You still under mommy & daddy's roof perhaps?

Sure... Here you go...

Thanks for this thread.
Trolling Star Wars fan's be like;
youtu.be/HwezhsQmoPU
If Star Trek Discovery sucks I will also hold no mercy on Trekkie's as well.

Yeah, to hear faggots tell it, everyone who is disgusted by faggots are actually secret faggots.

Oh, the projection.

Can it, you sniveling sissy. That shit doesn't work anymore.

youtu.be/0444n4XBiBk

t. closet case

Trekkies never wanted it, and universally expect it to suck. It's not like VOY and ENT didn't exist before anyway.