ANT-MAN & THE WASP Full Cast

Announced at Comic-Con.

>Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man.

>Evangeline Lily as Hope Van Dyne / The Wasp.

>Michael Douglas as Hank Pym, Scott's mentor, Hope's father and the original Ant-Man.

>Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet Van Dyne, Hank's wife, Hope's mother and the original Wasp, who has been trapped in the Quantum Realm for years.

>Abby Ryder Fortson as Cassie Lang, Scott's daughter.

>Michael Peña as Luis, Scott's best friend and a skilled thief.

>David Dastmalchian as Kurt, Scott's friend and a skilled hacker.

>T.I. as Dave, Scott's friend and a skilled getaway driver.

>Laurence Fishburne as Bill Foster, Hank's old friend and a brilliant scientist.

>Walton Goggins as Sonny Burch, the new CEO of Pym Technologies.

>Hannah John-Kamen as The Ghost, an anti-corporate criminal armed with advanced phasing technology.

Sounds like the cast doesn't have too much shoehorned diversity in there

HOLY FUCK EVA LILY IN FULL TIGHT SPANDEX AND WEARING A FACE MASK MIN DIIIIIIIIICK

Is the spic gang still in? They were the best part of the first movie.

Yep.

>T.I.
what does T.I have on someone that he keeps getting these roles? also fishburne no way this is legit

He's really good at sucking dick.

Concept art and preliminary footage description

>Ant-Man riding in the back of Cassie's backpack.

>The Wasp flying up and landing on a ledge.

>Luis' van being chased by an SUV. The van shrinks and drives underneath the SUV, then grows back to its original size and flips said SUV.

>Giant-Man hiding behind a building, peeking out of an alleyway.

>Luis' van, while shrunk, being eaten by a dog.

>Giant-Man using his arm as a makeshift bridge to help people trapped in the collapsing Golden Gate Bridge.

> The van shrinks and drives underneath the SUV
the spic is gonna get shriking powers too?

He's using one of Ant-Man's shrink discs.

Hope it's not an EVIL CEO plot again. Those are so lazy.

>>Laurence Fishburne as Bill Foster, Hank's old friend and a brilliant scientist.

You couldn't handle her, could you user.

>>Giant-Man using his arm as a makeshift bridge to help people trapped in the collapsing Golden Gate Bridge.
better get the orange slices ready, Janet!

I'd handle her properly on her hips as I strike

>Walton Goggins
Sold. I've been a fan of his since the Shield, and it's nice to see him getting higher profile jobs like this.
Lets just hope marvel doesn't waste another good actor as a villain that doesn't do anything.

>this makes more than SpiderFlop

>adults getting excited for this

test

It's fun, Mike.

It's fun watching a repetitive kids movie which is only used to set up another repetitive kids movie?

did you watch the infinity war trailer leak? absolutely embarrassing.

Based David Dastmalchian

>>Giant-Man using his arm as a makeshift bridge to help people trapped in the collapsing Golden Gate Bridge.
KINO

Yes.

You were in "Space Jam". You know how it is.

Burch is not evil in the comics, just a money-grubbing incompetent asshole. But I'm betting they'll merge the characters and make him responsible for the Ghost's accident.

Ghost is a nigger, of course it's an EVIL GOY CEO plot

>Laurence Fishburne as Bill Foster, Hank's old friend and a brilliant scientist
First off the sinking DC ship

I hate this actor because he reminds me of a guy I knew.

>meet him when we are teenagers in driving school
>has a terrible stutter and is shy but we become friendly
>fast forward a few years
>we are both training in the same boxing gym only he has lost his stutter and pretends like he doesn't remember me
>I finish my practice and go to the smaller room to lift weights (he is punching a bag right in front of the entrance of the room)
>I start struggling with the bench press and the bar is literally few inches from my neck
>the guy sees that and just watches me as I try to get the bar off me
>luckily another guy was coming to the weight room and saw me and ran and saved my fucking life
>later I confronted the guy and he said he didn't notice it

Then who's the final villian here? Pfeiffer?

> No mention of MOAR ANTS.
Dropped.

>Hannah John-Kamen as The Ghost, an anti-corporate criminal armed with advanced phasing technology.
>Though Ghost is presented as male in the comics, no one knows anything about the person under the mask

WE WUZ BLACK ANTI-HERO AND SHIET YAAAAS QUEEN!

Nope,I got out of the superhero movies in 2014 and I don't know anything about them. They are movies made for children and manchildren and they are all the same. It's always fighting against CGI enemies so that the rating can be PG13 and the R rated movies are trying too hard.

Walton Goggins?

Well, I'll be. Colour me interested.

Also, The Ghost is a GREAT pick as the movie's villain. It will be great to see how they handle his powers. After all, the special effects were the best part about the first movie.

Probably Goliath. They've already turned one of Pym's alternative superhero identities into a separate villain. Might as well do another.