you should instead post zyzz
he looks like a loser before he gets big

how did he grow that hairline?

>how did he grow that hairline?
Toupe

>haircut
yeah i'm sure a haircut will magically push your hairline forward

Transplantation from arse

>just get a haircut and be yourself bro!

you can look like a chad all you like but it won't remove your non-chad personality. At most you will be a little more confident which could help you but if you are born a beta you will always be beta.

Nope, if you're Chad, things open up to you, they come at you, it doesn't matter how you act like

Women will overlook it, they'll make things absolutely easier for you

>Chad
Also background lighting, and a typo
>acheive -> achieve

great now he just looks gay good job OP

Me when I wake up vs me in the middle of the day

Girls dig that.

underage ones maybe

>That
>Chad

How do you guys deal with your ugliness?

That doesn't matter how much you try, how you talk or your attitude, you're never gonna get the girls you're so attracted for? That you'll need to use things like a car money and things to have a woman by your side? That you're not gonna get an one night stand like all of your friends did?

It's almost impossible for me to accept, why me? I can't have that much bad luck, I know some of you just stop caring but I have too much sentience

>shopping the smile changed his nose and lips.
>shopping the clothes changed his complexion
>shopping the haircut changed his hairline
>After all theses shoops, he looks like a bobblehead

Yes it will make life easier because you'll leave better first impressions but once they understand that you have trouble with social interaction you will still be seen as an autist regardless of your overall appearance.

Become a Chad now!

Wow, all I need to do to become Chad is photoshop half of my face into a different face!