/got/

good men edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13TXPdCVxds
911movies.co/episodes/game-of-thrones-7x2/
youtube.com/watch?v=bCCvuvKxPG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=13TXPdCVxds

Alfie Allen probably has PTSD IRL because of this song his sister wrote about him.

>At first he was really upset about it, because he thought that I was just pointing out all of his bad points and attacking him. I thought it was really flattering [Laughs]. I thought he'd be really, really happy because it proved to him how much I loved him, that I care about him, and I want him to do something with his life. I suppose his paranoia — induced by smoking so much weed — made him think, "Why are you trying to be mean?

He was too good for the show

preston when?

normies btfo video when?

>shitpost
>complain when you get a shitpost (You)

Alfie Allen is getting his revenge 100% rn.

I hope he becomes a household name, so that people in the future say shit like "Did you know Alfie Allen has a sister that's a singer? That's pretty cool."

I don't really see how it's a good song for him, I'd be embarrassed as shit honestly.

redteamreview of ep3 is out

>tfw still no Preston

I never knew Alfie even had a sister.

>wait almost a decade to see how the established grounded characters react to dragons, giants, resurrections etc
>literally no one gives a single fuck

>Epic response you spastic nigger

Take a long look at your post and see why it was made fun of, you subhuman imbecile

Read the prophecy user, that was never meant to be permanent

God, what a miserable bitch Lilly Allen is.

One of those women who think they can't be wrong and the end justifies the means.

Dany dies giving birth and Jon marries Arya.

You heard it here first

A taxi driver upon seeing her told her to fuck off and phone for a paki driver. that's all you need to know.

I know it was never meant to be permanent, I really did! I'm not saying Daenerys would remain barren forever and ever, I'm saying the show won't even acknowledge that Daenerys was ever barren in the first place.

T H I S
H
I
S

>Hey Jon come back from dead, but literally no one in the North will care nor will he have absolute God status

>Bravo, Dabid

Was her out of Hardhome not good enough for you?

When or why would they acknowledge it? How many people even know about it?

Is Bronn about to get real toasty?

The fact the Grandmaester acknowledges that White Walkers are probably real and probably up North, yet doesn't even deign to suggest they might send people up to research them, is really infuriating me.

>911movies.co/episodes/game-of-thrones-7x2/

Holy fuck was that "prince that was promised" scene written by B^Uckley or something, that was way too many words and zero subtlety.

>"I am no prince"
>"Oh but my queen, Valyrian doesn't make a distinction"
>SCENE

Fucking fixed.

lmao

Even the maesters do not seem to give a fuck, why aren't they flocking to Daenerys asking for a look at her dragons?

>westerosi intellectuals

>I thought it was really flattering [Laughs]. I thought he'd be really, really happy because it proved to him how much I loved him, that I care about him, and I want him to do something with his life

Amazing how self-centered a person can be.

>It doesn't matter that I was making fun of him publicly, what matters is obviously my feelings toward it!

Except that wasn't Val, that was Karsi? Some bony-faced, black-haired nobody that gets killed by a bunch of kids?

I don't know, user, but they could at least nod at the previous curse and how it might've been lifted.

This is a show that literally had an entire scene dedicated to Sansa HAVING A MENSTRUAL CYCLE.

First for Varys finally getting a good scene again.

New The Normies reaction when tho?

she also lied about being one of the people cast to play Yara

But are there twenty of them?

So Dany losing Visaryon to the Nights King is going to be the main reason she's gonna go ape-shit full on 1488 on Westeros?

And then we will have le funny dwarf man as the """reasonable""" counselor and the old funny quirky but smurky old flowery woman as the "evil" counselor right?

And who is gonna finish her off in Season 8?

I'd cut my balls off and an inch off of my dick just to get half a whiff of Missandei's asshole after a long trek across Westeros

He got a good scene with a plank of wood as his conversation partner.

Do you think he misses the bygone days of acting against Dinklage or Gillen?

>And who is gonna finish her off in Season 8?
Jon

Dany is barren and would have cuckolded Jon with her half bred abominations if she hadn't been barren but all she's doing now is depriving him a heir so Sansa's spawn inherit WF.

The CRINGE level of the Dany / Jon romance scenes is going to be 11.

It's catchy.

But pretty weird song to make to be honest.

> I suppose his paranoia — induced by smoking so much weed — made him think, "Why are you trying to be mean?"

Isn't that the funny drunk dwarf's henchman?

Didn't he die in Durme?

I think he misses the bygone days of NED. That was his best scene partner. Those were some of the best scenes in the whole show. Too bad it was so brief.

Cliffnotes of the next episode:
>Jon & Davos arrive at Dragonstone
>Melly doesn't want them to see her and leaves
>Dany wants Jon to bend the knee, but Jon's like "no dice"
>Jon counters Dany's request by asking for dragonglass
>This goes on back and forth for a while and doesn't really have an outcome
>Dany is informed of the sea battle
>Some more talk of white walkers, dragonglass, and dragons
>The Unsullied arrive at Casterly Rock, but nobody's there as Lannisters are sacking Highgarden
>Somebody sets their ships ablaze
>Cersei & Jaime bang and are informed that Euron has arrived at King's Landing
>Euron rides through the city on a horse with Yara tied behind on a rope
>The last snek is poisoned by Cersei kissing her and Ellaira's forced to watch
>The Iron Bank shows up at King's Landing to collect the debt
>They basically say that if Lannisters don't pay back the bank will find dragons and an army to deal with the situation
>Cersei tries to negotiate and plans to pay back using the spoils from Highgarden
>The Lannisters are at Highgarden, Jaime confronts Olenna
>Allows her to commit suicide by drinking poison
>She tells Jaime that she killed Joffrey and then croaks
>Not much happens at Winterfell, Littlefinger tries to influence Sansa
>Bran & Meera arrive at Winterfell, Meera goes home
>Sansa thinks that Bran has changed since he wants to chill in weirwood net all the time
>Bran tells Sansa that he knows what happened with Ramsay during their wedding night
>In Oldtown Jorah's cured, but the maesters are pissed at Sam for not following the orders and punish him by giving him some more work to do

There's always fucking one

Every fucking thread...

Can someone post the Mature Men tier list again

So who all has lost their dicks so far?

It's more of a british thing, she's a well known singer here.

Mid to late 00's she was most popular, I haven't heard anything from her in a while though.

I would honestly love this storyline, way better than the predictable good vs evil bullshit it currently looks to be

Wow, lol. That's just like next dimension cunt move.

>get a job, you're so pathetic lyrics
>ugly ass puppet
>tune sounds like a children's song

No wonder she got raped if she is condescending like that in public. Like the dedication it takes to shit on your brother like that is amazing.

How much does the Dire Wolves cost per second of screentime?

Because they're working hard to conveniently ignore or write them out of the plot

>"Jon Snow beat Ramsay in the Battle of the Bastards™!"

>sounds like a Sup Forums meme exaggeration but it actually unironically happened

I've been sageing the new season. Any good nudes so far?

>tfw nude Sophie and CIA scene and all the sudden Sandra love in a few weeks.

Unf, Missandei could be my sterilized concubine any day

The Sun of Winter

I forgot almost everything from the last season. What happened to Daario?

Fucking Euron probably

Who cares, they are minor characters. What the show has done to poor Brienne, who earned her rank among my favourite ASOIAF characters is downright disgusting.

Now that's a parody. And I thought her actor got it because she was a bookfag, but she genuinely believes the monstrosity that is show Brienne is a well-written character, spouting current year feminism about her at comic con.

Daily reminder Lily Allen is such a no-name now that she lied about being offered the part of Yara on GoT so she'd be relevant.

Literally displayed at the bow of the ship

That's definitely a pretty mean thing to do. I'd be fucked off if my sister did that

>The Unsullied arrive at Casterly Rock, but nobody's there as Lannisters are sacking Highgarden

So DnD get around the Dothraki pillaging, burning and raping everyone in Casterley Rock.

To be fair, Hot Pie is a complete sperg, so of course he'd talk like that.

sounds like a good ep

>pissed at Sam for not following the orders and punish him by giving him some more work to do

YES! Another shit cleaning montage!

>I made this song to show my brother how much I love him, he really does love it! Truly!
>I'm going to toss aside his obvious frustration at the song by calling him a paranoid, burned out pot fiend

She's a real piece of work, isn't she.

OFFICIAL EURON THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=bCCvuvKxPG0

Hello. I'm going to be killed in an anticlimactic way by Sansa.

/r/asoiaf is genuinely superior to /got/ nowadays

i'm sorry that your compulsion to fit in with the rejects prevents you visiting good content-providers lads

So how the fuck did Euron know Ellaria would be on the ship that was sailing back Dorne to get more troops? How the fuck did Euron manage to ambush them if the plan was made basically right on the spot when they reached Dragonstone?

It's either they don't give a shit about coherency or there's a betrayer amongst Dannys people.

>Jon: "Dude we really need allies right now!"
>2 minutes later
>tries to choke the life out of his only ally
>the one who saved his life and let him have the entire north

Fucking Starkniggers

Is the bad poosy snek gonna get gang raped? And are we gonna see it?

Yeah.
He was like only 20-21 too.

..And apparently
>“I was in Canada teaching kids how to snowboard so I think she just missed me,”

Not sure if that makes it worse or better though.
I guess it could be more like banter then, but if he was actually a directionless shutin at the time it would be kicking on someone who is down in front of millions of people.

But he's a retarg.

Not as much as Tyrion for standing around.

>thinking there will ever be rape in this show again

Varys.
He said he cared about the little people.

You think the little people are going to be happy about 100.000 Dothraki niggers looting, pillaging, murdering and raping through their lands?

What's with all the naked Sansa stuff? Who is she naked for? Little Finger? Arya? Robin?

B-b-buh-bumpin'

And everybody's gonna cheer because yaaas queeeen

I didn't post what you were responding to you fucking goblin.

Bron's music hits and he comes out of nowhere and hits them all with his finisher

What the fuck are they going to do with Casterly Rock?

If they show the bad poosey getting raped...after all the negativity and backlash they received after Sansa got raped...I would laugh so fucking hard. All those people who were outraged would get btfo again. It would be glorious.

The funny thing about this is that apparently Alfie doesn't even smoke and the other stuff is bull as well. She just made some crappy song about her brother and thought, hey gotta spice it up, and went even further in the video. Like walking in on him when he mastrubates. If she was my sister this would be like a cunt hair short of her being excommunicated.

then you're an even bigger idiot because you werent even feeling personally attacked. My point stands

>nightcore

she's not wrong though. marijuana users deserve life in prison with no possibility of parole

>an entire fleet is ambushed by another fleet and they dont fucking notice anything!

>they also shoot giant fireballs

>b-but you have to turn your brain off

What a terrible episode. Only good thing was the battle with Euron.

Tyrion really wants be Lord of Casterly Rock.

Turn it into Casterly Pebble

That whole scene shouldn't have happened. Fucking terrible writing, what the fuck Cogman?

Crying rape without even suggesting who did it is the calling card of a dying career.

fucking roastie cunt

Just when I thought they couldn't get any more ridiculous:

>Feminist/Eunuch alliance talking utter shite
>Dany rewards honesty and commitment with loyalty with "If you mess with me I'll burn you alive LMAO" and is apparently the good guy
>Nigger eunuch "sex" scene
>CIA, allegedly one of the most intelligent men in Westeros, thinks it's a good idea to walk up to a King and say "I fancied your sister and your step mum"
>"Arya, did you hear Jon won The Battle of The Bastards™ on HBO's Game of Thrones? It was hella epic bro!"
>Euron's weird "I'm a baddie btw" scream when he landed on the lezza boat
>Euron's Silence has a fucking cock that ejaculates Ironbabbies onto other ships

The ONLY good bit was seeing the sneks getting rekt. Otherwise this show can fuck off

Get grey worm's epic face MAR-STERs monologues off air for the rest of the season.

Any other cliffnotes for the rest of the season user?

how is it possible that emilia clarke still can't act for shit after practicing it for 6 seasons?

did Euron use 20 good men to sneak his ships past?

There's no normal version around on JewTube. It all gets taken down for copyright. Nightcore is shit though, yes.

The first one was great binch

He got left behind to watch Qarth... or one of the other slaver shitholes Dany conquered.