>lives in Med country
NOTHIN PERSONAL, MEDS

>in a med country
>france

Look at a map retard

GRUG LISTEN TO OLD MAN VURG

GRUG THINK HE WISE

>Look at a map retard

france is med and he lives in south france to boot, by the mediterranean sea.

sw*Des BTFO

His daughters are cute, no pedo

>no pedo

>france is med

It does not surprise me that an Australian who hasn't been to Europe does not understand this but just because France is next to the MEditerranean does not mean it is inhabited by Meds. It is historically a Nordic country

well said brother

>It is historically a Nordic country

>BROWN HAIR PEOPLE NIG-NIGS
>oldest son has brown hair

>he doesn't know his own country's history
african "french" spotted

Sweden is French

>vargtards

just original NORDICS coming home

DELETE

t. butthurt t*Rkoid

why are wh*Te cumskin monkeys replying to me with their incorrect yakubite stupidity?

do wh*Te dogs not realise i am a superior being?

do wh*Te monkeys not realise they are stupid as fuck and are lucky to have been given civilisation and intelligence by us BLACKS as a gift? oh wait what am i thinking, wh*Tes don't realise because they don't even think with those tiny wh*Te brains.

>vargtards

dude nobody even likes you okay? you're not cool and you will never be a Nord like us, deal with it sweetcheeks

>you will never be a N*Rd like us

alhamdulilah, why would i ever want to be a n*Rd the people so wh*Te they are irrelevant in history except for smelling bad (historically) and thinking eating semen gives superpowers?

sorry lad, I doubt anyone actually finds this turkmeme funny

i'm glad it isn't funny, because for you it is reality. me and my BLACK brothers are the only ones allowed to laugh as you pee your little panties you wh*Te homo. keep worshiping that pencil neck old retarded peckerwood varg aka the guy i could kill in one punch, you pathetic snowmonkey.

he only lives because he amuses us so, an animal in the zoo for observation, the french government doesn't even classify him as human.

VURG NO LIKE SOUTH TRIBE
NOW VURG GO LIVE TO SOUTH TRIBE

hivemind