Just saw it...watch it high. Fantastic!

Just saw it...watch it high. Fantastic!

Sausage Party Thread bump.

>watch it high

If that's a requirement, it isn't good.

How was the orgy?

Not a requirement at all, but weed will take to the next level.

I came.

>ITT Seth Hogan tries to figure out how to post on Sup Forums

If you are going to watch anything high, it should be the 'Super Mario Bros Super Show' and 'the adventures of Sonic the hedgehog'.

The food didn't magically grow any genitals. It wasn't that explicit considering it's just food, and the more explicit things are obscured. The most explicit thing there was when the bagel took the lavash's scrotum and stretched it over his face.

The food doesn't magically grow genitals...and yet one of them has a scrotum.

>Seth Hogan

The bun took all of it.

Well, it had one to begin with; it was just under its robe. Its scrotum is the only food genital you see in it.

>its great when you take a drug that lowers your entertainment standards
Good to know. Usually stoners are very picky about comedies

Sounds like you've never had lavash

WEED BROTHER!

anyone seen a decent torrent for this yet, i miss torentz

Are the credits peppered with images or sequences of food murdering people worldwide?

DUDE

So was the rat anus fingering real?

No, it's pretty ordinary actually. It just shows all the main cast with their actor's name, with food packaging styled graphics.

DUDE BROTHER LMAO

Hows the movie end? They get eaten or save food from humans?

No, the whole rats thing was cut. It was replaced by the villain sucking out of the fluids of various drinks to gain power.

How is the "message"? Does it get preachy about religion beinng bad and all that stuff? I'm not one to mind a movie being offensive for the sake of it but I'm worried this one may "pat itself in the back too much" so to speak.

good marketing good virals

0.05 has been deposited into your account

Did Lavash survive in the movie? He was past his expiration date and sacrificed himself in the script.

They murder all the people in the grocery store, and then all the food participates in a massive orgy. After that, the gum explains to the main cast that they're actually a cartoon made by Seth Rogen (they make his face appear in a campfire thing, and they make jokes revolving the actors). The gum also made a portal to the real world, and the food walks through it, and the movie fades to white and ends.

I thought humans were the villain.

What the flying fuck? Are you yanking my chain?

I wouldn't be surprised if it actually ends like that

The message is very prevalent throughout the movie, but it's not that preachy and is actually kind of reasonable. They basically say that blindly believing in something and suppressing your desires isn't good, but they also say from the atheist side that you shouldn't just treat others like idiots for their beliefs ,and that you should instead try and inspire them to consider your beliefs sorta thing.

Why are normies so obsessed with cartoons swearing and having sex? It's Ted all over again.

Sorry, meant the douche character for that. He is the main antagonist; the humans are kinda secondary.

DUDE

Yes, that part of the script was cut out completely.

it's american humor, you wouldn't understand

>the gum explains to the main cast that they're actually a cartoon made by Seth Rogen
>The gum also made a portal to the real world, and the food walks through it, and the movie fades to white and ends.

I shit you not....when I got into a discussion with my friends about how it would end, I joked about it ending like this.......

For Godsake, I was joking....

Hypercrisis?

That user's probably yanking your chain.

On a scale of 1-10, would you?

I hope so....I really do.

what a fucking Bizarro year for Sup Forums

only three good movies this year:

disney's furry movie, deadpool, and now sausage party.

Eh, just a revenge thing for the humans killing food.

If only that were true.

UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUGHUHGUH
EVAN WHAT IF THIS FUCKIN' HOAGIE UM EATING RIGHT NOW COULD LIKE, FUCK ANOTHER HOAGIE WHILE HE WAS FUCKIN SMOKIN WEED DUDE

HUGHUHUHUHUHUH

Kubo and Moana are still coming out this year.

Disney fans are going to be more buttblasted than that rat when Sausage Party wins the Oscar over Zootopia.

I refuse to believe anyone can find that face attractive.

I have fapped to Barb from Symbionic Titan. I have fapped to Smoky Quartz. I have fapped to some fugly ass bitches.

But I cannot fap to that.

... 24

That's a funny number.

But I know a number funnier than 24

Brown Princess will

I dab out on a daily basis and even I wouldn't watch this cash out shit show seth rogan movie.

CUM ON MY FACE BROTHER

Roadhog Time.

Jungle Book, Dory, Civil War and Kubo are good

>Deadpool
literally
>superhero + memes the movie
fuck that annoying normie garbage

When is it gonna leak? I wanna see it but I'm sure as fuck gonna pay money to.

Wow you really are from htraE

>it's a Seth Rogen tries to be meta episode

>NOT gonna pay money to.

Fixed it for ya matey.

if you're willing ot pay money to see it just go to the theater user...you're kind of contradicting your request for the leak.

i dont get weed until monday, but i can get fucking smashed is that enough?

>literally
>memes
>normie
Just two more buzzwords and you would have gotten a shitposting bingo

Thanks my negro, fuck I'm tired.

i dont even know where i should be looking for it to pop up first, it used to usually be i could find things fastest kat or torrentz.

>it's a "X character kills the Y universe" episode

Couldn't hurt.

I was hoping for the orgy scene to happen, then it cuts to Rogen and his friends live action smashing food together and making horrible sex noises.

okay. I saw it when it came out. I thought it had a lot of references to pop-culture and the internet. I thought it was trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator with its humor, much like family guy.

I honestly thought Sup Forums, would have hated it, but low and behold, everyone I knew, offline and online, loved the hell out of that movie. I will never understand why everyone had such a huge boner for it.

Are the murders as gory as they are in the script? Does someone die via slamming into a door?

sausage party pooper scooper

>the nose actually isn't wrinkled
that makes it funnier

Yes and yes

nope it's fucking real

If she washes.that shot out, 9.

So is it true that Seth Rogan has single-handedly defeated religion once and for all through this brilliant piece of satire?

Why not watch a good movie while high?

Firewater my nigga....fuckin crackers

There was a previous thread where user almost said the exact thing for the ending.

Give some examples, getting blitzed this weekend.

Akira

Fantastic Planet seems like a good candidate.

No way. I can't fucking deal with that shit. Fuck this world.

Fuckin done.

I just got back from seeing it.

I'll say this, this movie was for the portion of Sup Forums that is "normalfag".

The hive mind won't enjoy it; however, the individual will.

The humor was on par with that of Family Guy with a few smart quips here and there.

Ask any questions you have.

There was an orgy and the entire theatre was roaring in laughter

I enjoyed it. I let go of any pretense and decided to enjoy it for what it was and had fun.

Someone did slam into the door, but the final blow was when a bun slammed said human's head against the ground. As for gore, I didn't really think it was that gory. The decapitated head wasn't bloody, the guy whose head exploded was bloodless and cartoony, and the guy who exploded with the douche looked pretty much like a firework. A gory eye did fall out of the explosion though.

Attack boy!

The witch movie that came out this year was incredible. Watched it totally chopped too. Made it even more intense.

Is true?

Link to script being talked about?

I keep hearing cryptic things about the ending. What's particularly shocking about it? Is the orgy the ending?

Thx bro.
Baby mashing and weed would make a.bad trip.
Atta boy.

Graphic cartoon food orgy. Nut everywhere.

>baby mashing
I forgot about that. God that movie was so fucking disturbing, horror movies never get to me like that movie got to me

so was the orgy just with the main characters or pretty much the whole store?

This sounds like a really bad idea.

Yes, it's true true. However, you have to look at the people dying as people dying from a Bath Salts induced rage. Hell, the entire interaction between food and people can be written off as a bath salts horror trip.

The portal was a nice come down off of the orgy. Ending it there would have been far too awkward for the theatre. They had to let the audience calm down with something a little less intense that wrapped up the story.

The orgy was not the ending. The portal to the real world was the ending.

The entire store. It was funny. THe entire theatre was howling.