Why are latin americans, spics and guacamole niggers so violent ?

Why are latin americans, spics and guacamole niggers so violent ?
Thanks to videos from cartels and brazilian gangs, it remind that I will never come in south and central America, I'm too scraeed of being cut with knife

I think they just like to show off more

I dunno

We didn't kill enough. They should have been wiped out.

Fortunatly for us we can use advanced technologies and we can sterilize them via water or air

lol pussy

lol pussy

Argentina is okay though.

Your country is too violent for french people, you rape your women

good luck with that

Your ancestors colonized half the world, and you are afraid of some little monkeys
I'm not telling you to come visit, but stop being so afraid of "violence". To live is to take risks.

>walace
>jonathan

My all time favourite typical Brazilian name is Uachington. It just speaks so much of Brazil and the Brazilian character.

Why do Parisians pee on the street?

>It's not our fault for being a terrible country, everybody else in the world is just a pussy
Keep saying that when favela gangs rape your daughter João

>Thanks to videos from cartels and brazilian gangs
that's your mistake kid. You're literally insane if you think those things are normal or happen in urban areas

What kind of people do this ? Why the police does nothing ?

the police does something but it is not enough
it happens more in brazil and mexico stop generalizing
argentina, chile, uruguay and colombia are safe

those things generally happen in remote rural areas where the police doesn't hace immediate access or control over the area. A major problem we have here is that hey bust criminals regularly but a fucking judge sets thm free in less than a week. For some strange reason there aren't many liveleak videos from Colombia, it's like criminals don't want to have their shit recorded or maybe their methods are not as crude as they are elsewhere

>this "frenchie" is just a spic or mulism jelly of our threads

High iq and testosterone

>colombia are safe
ohh boi

this is actually not that far from the truth

Misery
Poverty
Corrupt government
Oppression
Colonialism
Genetics
Lack of developing opportunities
etc.

to be honest, most of it is. Most crime here happens in port cities on the Pacific coast. It is definitely not widespread across the country and it is not targeted to citizens. You definitely have to be involved in weird shit to start with

Grug no like spic and south tribe
Grug say spic and south tribes are bad on anonymous cave
Grug feel good now
Grug go back to fucking cat

America, plain and simple.

As with everything wrong on this planet it can be traced back to a CIA operative.

Perú will try their best!

:D

Hey Ecuador-kun! How are you doing today?

Pretty good, I just gave my final exam

Oh I wish you luck. Here on my job is "special friday" so I'm going to prepare something new, thanks to our venezuelan friend we're trying to make Lomo Saltado Arepas. I hope they'll taste as good as I made them at home.

=)

Oh that's nice

Only in Medellin.