Parents made me get a wagiejob because they threatened to kick me out otherwise

>Parents made me get a wagiejob because they threatened to kick me out otherwise
>I'm only 24 and have to work fulltime

Is having no freetime considered fair in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sanja-dolezal-s-nipple-91xx5ja/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea it's fair

If you work 40 hours/week or less you have a lot of free time.

You're a sheltered manchild

>I'm only 24
>only
kys

My mom works 8 AM to 10 PM, she does nothing but eating, sleeping and working.

Meh, I picked the perma-NEET option instead.
1100 Euro per month until my 65th birthday, paid apartment and up to 200 Euro in travel each month (locally).

No you dont

Full time isnt that hard. My last job was 5am starts, 5pm finishes, 5 days a week, and a Saturday shift with no planned end, you finished when everything was done, which often times was a 16 hour shift. This was also minimum wage.

>Is having no freetime considered fair in your country?
Nope. We Swedes value our free time very much.
I work 6 hours/day - Monday -Thursday. Friday is shorter, just 09:00 - 13:30 then the day is over.
Also 6 weeks paid vacation.

But when do you offer your wife and daughters to some somalis?

I don't. I live on Gotland. No Somalis here.

>Gotland. No Somalis here.
Worse, it's full of swedes.

wtf

In the US only the workers willing to work long days and sacrifice free time can get into comfy positions with lots of free time and money.

I work 10 hours a day 6 days a week. It's alright, maybe one day i will do something with the money as well

That's messed up.

are you that fishing sweder?

Yep.

No, it's called dedication and hard work. Work hard Play hard faggot

Americans work ethics are really fucked up..

The us has a fucking awful work culture. Anyone not happy to devote their entire life to a company that gives zero shits about them and would replace them in three days if they died is labelled as lazy. You're expected to not want free time at all until you're 65 and too old to do anything but sit at home watching tv. This shit is incredibly commonplace, especially among boomers.

I think he's just talking about getting into a good position

I have noticed that. A lot of Americans get really upset when they find out even shitty jobs like McDonald's or serving food etc earns you 4 weeks paid vacation (minimum by law), paid maternity leave (for both males and females) etc here in Scandinavia.

Like if that is something bad.

You have plenty of free time you manchild.

t. backpacker
maybe he thinks you sound like you're bragging and he got mad

>A culture with strong work ethic is bad
You do understand that you benefit from this culture as a consumer right?

It is something bad. Europeans have no work ethic.

Yeah, but in the us servile cock-sucking for two decades is expected before you get into a good position. My brother went to law school and passed the bar, but realized if he wanted to go work in a law firm in new york that would mean 80+ hour work weeks for years were expected. He fucked right off and now he's a detective.
They get upset because the american mentality is that nobody deserves any of that. Protestant work ethic says you were put on this earth to make widgets for your superiors.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sanja-dolezal-s-nipple-91xx5ja/answers/new.html

Paid vacation only applies to people who work full time. McDonald's will purposely short their workers hours so they don't have to give full time benefits.

Well that's even more fucked up.
Even part time workers earn paid vacation here.
Just adjusted to their workhours lenght wise.
hurr durr

Except the germans

Yes of course, thank god that I can go to any walmart and find the cheapest toilet paper on the planet served by smiling food stamp recipients!

Well McDonald's is for kids and kids are expected to take whatever shit job that they can take. The better jobs are for seasoned workers.

>All of my unconditional overhead expenses are incredibly cheap
It's amazing because I have more money for doing things that I love to do

McDonald's is a normal job here with a normal wage.
I worked there for about 6 months, made about 2k dollars per month cleaning floors.

Protestant a shit.

Whatever it takes...

But you wouldn't make a career out of McDonald's right? It's just a job that you do in high school because it's what you can get. Turn 18 and then find something better. Crew workers over 20 at McDonald's are generally there because they fucked up with the law or they made poor life choices

Why did your brother decide to become a cop instead of a DA?

My father forced my brother to get a job after he knocked up his gf

Actually not that easy to get a job at McDonalds here in Sweden. They mostly hire good looking women between 18-25.
People can't legally hold a fulltime job before the age of 18 here.
But between 15 and 18 you can have so called "summer jobs" like selling straberries etc.

Don't be a consumer, be a human being.

That's a violation of his basic human rights to not work.

You can say who it's for as long as you want, the fact is huge numbers of adults work minimum wage jobs and have miserable lives below the poverty line when that doesn't need to happen.
Pic related got a backlash against mcdonald's when they released it to their employees. It's a sample of a monthly budget that was meant to show them they can live off a mcdonald's wage, but it assumed they worked another job, that heating was free, that groceries are free, and that personal health insurance was $20 a month.
I think he was just disgusted by the entire law industry and didn't want any part of it anymore. He gets additional pay for teaching cops in academies criminal law now.

Fuck, how do I choose this option?