Finish that thing. There's no eating in the car

Finish that thing. There's no eating in the car.

Go home and get your fucking shinebox

I compromised, I ate gabagool off the radiator

You look like a puerto rican whoa

I've said my piece.

Why did Vito Jr shit in the shower?

Finish that thing. There's no shitting in the shower.

What the fuck was that thing it looked so damn good

It's a Silo

I know Vito's bottom was impacted if that's what you're referring to

let me tell you a couple of three things

Vito Jr acting out was one of the sadder parts of the series. Imagine how many kids' lives were destroyed by their mobster fathers dying or being closet faggots

I laughed so hard when Adult Fag Vito was killed by Phil. "You're a disgrace." Look on his face was priceless.

Imagine telling people you acted on "The Sopranos" and this is the character you played

Quasimodo predicted all of this.

Still can't believe how few TV series have even come near how perfect Sopranos is

makazian died, man. :'(

Assuming most people even know or care about The Sopranos anymore

Finn, my arch nemesis

as if anyone could forget the shower turd kid.

yeah dude I love filler too

Young fag fuck off

How 'bout this humidity?

I literally only hear about this show on this board and even then, the threads are pretty dead

Spider Man, my arch nemesis...

trips wasted on this fucking pleb

sounds like you need more friends
finding friends that appreciate your hobby is quite rare though

You're out Gobby, outta the closet!

It's literally a dark comedy with a ton of plot holes

what the fuck are you talking about? are you saying you have a group of friends that come together to talk about the sopranos every week?

this desu, anyone who claims to re-watch it and still find it the peak of television is a moron. it's like a worse cohen brothers film made into a tv show

we go drinking once or twice a month and talk about stuff, our jobs, families, new movies etc. quality tv and sopranos come up comparatively often

There are people who actually believe this

He thought he was poo poo pepe

>watching the pilot episode
>tony breaks a guys leg in broad daylight in front of lots of people

Did the FBI just not exist at this point or was the episode really sensationalist so that the network would pick it up?

Why would the FBI pick him up for that?

>he eats ice cream in his car when he owed Tony money
>he doesnt let his family eat a silo in the car

What did he mean by this?

If I were Tony, I would have killed Vito Jr. after finding out that he killed a cat.

tree*

There are two or three drama series that have surpassed it. It's top television any way you want to look at it.

>Wirecucks

it wasn't true to reality in that regard. if it was realistic less people would get killed and more people would get booked, they killed like five informants during the show this would bring them down, not to mention all the kills in the street like at the card game or when mikey palmice killed the hitman for nothing

I don't remember this plot point. When did he kill a cat?

Me and my friend have a third friend who's never seen it and we get together and drink and watch it with him on about a weekly basis

The FBI could never prove they killed their informants though. They'd go "missing", towards the end of the series, I thought it was interesting how the series showed the old mob slowly dying out due to gentrification in Jersey.

Sorry you enjoy Game of Thrones and fag shit. May Gandolfini's ghost haunt you and your family for eternity. Shit taste cocksucker.

First season of GoT was objectively a lot better than any single season of Sopranos.

>Gandolfini

Who?

hello buttmad redditor

Hate to break it to you, but most murders are never solved or have much concequences, especially those in the crime world.

They show this quote a bit in the show too, most of the FBI are more concerned with terrorism than the small mafia (glorified crew) in New Jersy.

Tony even went to them with dirt on some people and the agent turned it down saying that if he could bring bigger fish like terrorists he could get immunity.

When he was acting out after his dad died. I forget who said it, but someone told Tony that Vito jr. hung a cat from a garage door.

>Hate to break it to you, but most murders are never solved
lmao murica truly is third world

This is the funniest thing ever said on these boards. Enjoy your medevial cuck shit

This is correct. The mob also had such a large presence in their city that witnesses were often terrified to speak up. It shows the people who have grown up sheltered how oblivious they are to organized crime and the intimidation it wrought.

The bloody train is bloody late
You bloody wait you bloody wait
You're bloody lost and bloody found
Stuck in fucking chicken town

hello again, buttmad redditor

of course they're intimidated but snotches don't get killed like that nowadays, most wise guys who get booked are in jail because of informants

>Sopranos threads on Sup Forums are usually great
>This one's just full of people saying it's shit

Did the school holidays start today?

This plot line was stupid as fuck

aww hello there crybaby redditor

Johnny Cakes was a literal faggot and killed him self IRL

james hetfield is gay and dead?

Hello samefag that replies to everyone who disagrees with him

i reply only to hugbox autists, sorry that includes you

Weakest dialogue in the show by far, but I enjoyed it reinforcing that the only way you get out is in a cell or a casket.

no joke, when I used to hang out once a week with my best friend the sopranos would almost always come up at some point, usually it was to muse at how raw tony's alphaness was, or the more existential aspects of the show, or to talk about specific scenes, characters or superb acting sequences.

I'm not going to argue with anyone here who mocks the show. it's the greatest story ever told in my humble opinion.

Just rewatched the entire series through for the second time and I'm blown away by what a work of art it is. Even a decade after the final season, it holds beautifully.

if anything it shows how they choose it for themselves, vito rather takes the risk than to stay in a boring town and work honest. he should've gone somewhere like atlanta and become a criminal there instead

Can you imagine Vito's fat ass bouncing on that guy's dick?
Good lord.

And really hard to watch too.
Definitely the lowest part of the show.
Still pretty funny thinking back to it though

Which ones

Genuinely asking