>Charles Manson
>Height: 1.57 m

looks like manlet kino is back on the menu boys

>Walton Goggins

What the fuck kinda name is that?

Hobbit? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shoulda went with idris desu

Damn good casting there.

Now only if this wasn't a Tarantino flick this film would have a chance at being great.

Is it just me, or does this guy play a racist in a lot of his roles?

Old news. Manson tweeted this a week ago.

I mean goggins is good but Samuel L. would've been better... dontcha think?

i just googled that and it's a myth

he has the accent and look for it

BITCH
RAPING
TIME

hes obviously sitting in his wheelchair

Goggins in anything is great

JUST

>This petty and pointless lie has been told by D.A. Bugliosi from the time of the publication of Helter Skelter to as recently as his December 8, 1995 appearance on the Discovery Channel's program Rivals. Bugliosi spent over nine months in a courtroom in close proximity to Manson, so he must know that this claim is not true. The only reason there can be for him repeatedly saying it is that the height 5' 2" is so abnormally short for a white American male that it adds yet another freakishly unique aspect to the Manson caricature. In fact, Manson is at least 5' 6". This is born out by the height indicated on the California Department of Corrections record card reprinted on page 118 of The Manson File. It is also born out by the personal experience of St. Geo, who has observed Manson during over 100 visits at California State Prison - Corcoran. The photo in Helter Skelter which purports to show Manson as being 5' 2" is clearly incorrect and probably faked. This can be shown by continuing the height scale to Manson's left down to 0'. If Manson was 5' 2" tall, as the scale indicates, the scale should reach 0' where his feet meet the floor. It doesn't. It goes below his feet, out of the photograph, and off the page.

Vice Principals and Sons of Anarchy were pretty different

Cast the rest of the Family

Why doesn't unofarto write or produce for other people anymore?

on his shoulder maybe? No clue, it isn't even an expression in America

So I guess Goggins is officially coming into Tarantino's stable.

SHANE?

The name of a true good ol boy

Damn, this movie has potential to be great.

Too bad about Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie.

I wonder what kind of character Walton is gonna play.

EYYBREH-HAM LINKAN?

>5'6"
>Implying that isn't Hobbit tier height

After the shitshow that was Hateful Eight, why is anyone excited for the Manson movie?

VIC MACKEY DID NOTHING WRONG

It's kind of guessed he would be.

Hateful Eight really was way worse than all his other movies, I kinda hope he can get his shit together because I'm still quite fond of him in all honesty

Yeah it felt like a skeleton of Django and I thought Django was dogshit

Hateful 8 was solid up until they abandoned the whodunnit mystery part and just made everyone a bad guy. Til then it had a sort of Murder on the Orient Express vibe going.

Should have got the real Manson to play the part.

youtu.be/J2AzO39Qs1E

At least it's not another fucking western.

I've watched it once, but I imagine it's worse on repeat viewings for this reason.

WHERE IS THE SOURCE OP IS A FAGGOT

>What is Justified
If you never watched that gem of a show that went under the radar, quit fag of thrones and see the light.

Goggins is a fucking genius. The Shield is the second best television show ever created.

He was great in Hateful Eight, I'm in.

You must be 18 to post on this website.

Tell me what you think it means so I can fucking laugh at how stupid you are.

The Sopranos is first right?

Lmao not that guy but youre a fucking tard

Shield isn't that good, albeit Goggins was amazing in it. Anyway, this is very good, Goggins is pretty much amazing in everything and he would be a perfect Manson considering he has already played a character wit similiar manners (Boyd)

How is he gonna depict Manson's harem?

Are they going to be good girls who dindu nuffin and were merely tricked by Manson or are they going to be the evil, psychotic women they actually were?

lmao me neither its funny how scared you are though

Isnt he in Ant Man 2

We dug coal together...

not that guy but what does it meme

it's all about race with you people

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/tap someone for something
Essentially means selected for something. Like their example, it is commonly used in political writing or in this case, walter goggins was selected for the role

Wow, Sup Forums is getting dumber by the post if you clown shoe faggots didn't know this.

all the hardcore drug addicts (who were ultimately a bit insane) I've known have been extremely short I don't know why

he is

OP is a faggot who posts shopped images for no reason and this entire board is stupid and bites every time on stupid threads

It's what you might call a meme name

>I don't know why
Assuming they started when they were young being a junkie doesn't usually go hand in hand with being well nourished. Even drinking too young can stunt your growth.
Also when guys are crazy short like that its usually an issue with your glands, hormones, and body chemistry, so you're already in a non-baseline situation.
Used to know a guy like that. He was in his 20's and was only like 5'2" and he stopped growing in middle school. I forgot what his manlet syndrome was actually called, but basically his pituitary gland never kicked in for his growth spurt. Short little scrawney guy with this crazy mountainman beard. Really nice guy usually but he would get weird sometimes because of it.
He also had this really hot girlfriend who was fucking crazy about him. I remember being irrationally upset by that.

Was hoping it'd be QT himself. Who else could nail the awkward creepy cultist ranting style better than he himself?

based casting decision