Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6s9sjPzyQjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw this thread a couple of days ago. Fuck off with your shitty bait.

ARR ROOK SAME

Shut the fuck up bitch! You know you love white dick.

moshi moshi englishu teacheru desu

So could she or not?

Boo fucking hoo...no one gives a shit so stop posting and go back to shoving a shampoo bottle up your ass as you let the tears flow in the shower

If I can't tell most Europeans apart then why should I be able to tell gooks apart?

>muh dik

if it's ok to say that all white people look the same then it's ok to assume that some chink is from a country that has high immigration numbers

Sorry

Literally pig face disgusting

Most people have no idea that there's a difference between Kanji and Hanzi due to simplification.

I can't believe I thought men and women were mentally equally. I didn't think women were actually this fucking weak.

It's 4 am here I have to chuckle softly you bastard

>japan
>high immigration numbers

R A R E
A
R
E

Why did he ask if she could read an anime character

get out

Apologize, Now

>Ă…land
>Rare
Kuffar pls

pinng pong ding dong?

no, he just asked a fucking question, why the fuck do you have be so fucking self-entitled, you are no different from BLM's terrorism

This never happened.

No man would ever talk to that hambeast.

Chinese seems like a pretty good guess. The only other possibilities are Korean and Japanese.

She sure as hell ain't German.

She's American, obviously.
The US is a nation of immigrants.

>mfw get mistaken for australian but actually have new zealand heritage
FUCKING INSENSITIVE CUNTS RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well? Kan shi?

How dare he assume she can read.

I am 80% sure she's korean

I travel to US a lot and always get mistaken for a Russian because of my broken accent.
Don't really give a crap, it's a perfectly sensible assumption.

sue them all

Apologize

that's insulting to be called a citizen of a third rate nation at true rugby. don't let it get you down kiwibro.

Press F to pay respect

F

She literally resembles Dora the explorer how can she even be angry. I also want to add that Asians have no right to be angry at whites for being racist when most FOB Asians I meet are more racist than actual white supremacists...

kek

She looks too dark skinned to be Japanese or Korean. The shape of the face is different too. I'd actually guess she's Chinese, or South-East Asian. Maybe Vietnam or Cambodia.

Fuck your flag d00d

Well, if you are the only Mexican in the school, then yes you should be the first choice...putting a white girl in brown-face and having her say "ayy pappi" in terrible accent would be racist and insensitive.

how much apm?

>Pick white girl and put her in brown face
>"YOU FUCKIN' RACIST!"
>Pick brown girl
>"YOU FUCKIN' RACIST!"

ASIAN MEN ARE EMASCULATED BY HOLLYWOOD

APOLOGISE

I need more of these
where do I find them?

You're an idiot. I dated a Korean girl for 3 years and met a shitload of them. Plus the photographer who took these pictures is named Kiyun Kim...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

microaggressions dot com is a goldmine for butthurt leftists

she's korean dude

KYS

YOU DO THIS TO COLONIZE OTHER CULTURES

YOU DO THIS TO MOCK ASIANS

APOLOGIZE

Use reverse image search you literal potato.

Mods

how do I do this on mobile?

But plenty of Japanese people have brown skin, usually men. This is just the observation I got from watching street interviews.
Koreans seem to have lighter skin than Japanese, both men and women. Idk, might just be the makeup.

Thats funny

This is why the only way to win is not to play. The only correct response to this is "I don't give a shit".

WHY IS IT WRONG TO THINK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS ASIAN MIGHT BE ABLE TO READ AN ASIAN LANGUAGE?1?1 IF YOU CANT READ IT JUST SAY NO WHATS THE BIG DEAL?1?1?1?1?1 REEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHHA

RACIST

ACCEPT DIVERSITY

APOLOGIZE

I'm not sure, I think you swallow some broken glass you stupid limey fuck

this reminds me of when i got the role of friar tuck because i was the only fat guy who auditioned. i don't care, i got the lead a few years later cunts

More like "Can you eat this"

its called a microagression and I suggest you check your privileges

"So... You are a man... Right?"

>girl is Chinese
>knows the Chinese language
>guy she knows asks if she can read this Japanese Kanji, thinking it might be Chinese because all runes look the same to him
>she gets buttblasted
Just women being women.

so, as a white person, if someone asks me if i speak a european language when really i'm from another european country, is it culturist? microagression?

His cup noodle eaten, 8sq. foot apartment livin', "zomg we R b3s7 China" ass cant

Why is American banter so incredibly lackluster?

kek
market targeting at it's finest

What do you mean MICROaggression? I'll give you REAL AGGRESSION you slant eyed fuck!

Boo fucking hoo

Because I'm a low effort shitposter. I could ask the same question about your teeth.

STEALTH RARE

>Be of Germanic decent
>Someone asks me what Latin word means

I literally could not even

no you couldn't

Yes, but he's still racist.

If she could recognize that it was Japanese, chances are she could read it, no? So what's wrong with that?

This is like saying that all people with glasses or color blind people deserves hugs and apologies for the horrors they have to endure.
>Hehe, what color is this?
>Can I try your glasses? Lol you're blind!

It's on the same level as "Can you read this?" only that race is involved, which somehow makes it SO MUCH WORSE. Kill yourself, please.

>Be Adolf Hitler
>Everyone greets me with the Hitler greeting

class, survivor

m8 I can recognize korean but I'm not a gook.

It's just the only one that looks all fucking bubbly.

Easy mistake to make

Why not?

>promote diversity
>get mad when people point out differences
Then why push for diversity?

qt tbqh

wish I could explore her (if you know what I mean)

>hurr durr

Blow me. My family never immigrated anywhere and never learned a foreign language to assimilate. They were settlers not immigrants.

"Country of immigrants" and "melting pot" is just feel good propaganda that no one really believes

you are fucken mong, you may have been born in nz but your heritage lays elsewhere unless you are a fucken maori ( which would be speculatively hawaii, because if the language similarities ) or a fucken mori ori.

lol faggot, learn your proper ancestory poof

Of course she is not Japanese you racist, she's way too ugly, got to be Chinese.

Aporrgize

youtube.com/watch?v=6s9sjPzyQjk

He is now one step closer to figuring out what it said. I bet he didn't know what language it was at all. Clearly, asking an asian person helped....

Asking a question about ethnicity is suddenly a problem. She's probably just hates the chinese and is mad that she got labelled as one

Dora has a mexican accent and is brown. it would be shitty casting if they cast anyone else you dip.

Well I sometimes said something that looks anti woman. While it is not meant to be against anything that is tasteful, happy, and not hysterical feminism with drooling fangs to use them.
But what does OP mean?

>Japanese characters are nothing like chinese

I am Russian, but my friends sometimes ask me to translate Bulgarian or Ukrainian.
Instead of being offended like a little bitch, I do my best to understand the text (there are ~50% similar words)

>Chinese Taipei
>You look Chinese

Hmmmmmmm

For the untrained eye (such as mine), the only way to tell Japanese and Chinese apart is that Japanese also uses kana and not just kanji.

i was ironyposting you silly cunt, i'm an aussie through and through
the point is shitty azns getting uppity when someone can't tell them apart from other asians, tl;dr is big fucking deal

Protip: the Chinese fucking hate the Japanese with a passion that will endure throughout the ages. The best thing to do: ask someone you know is Chinese how they make sushi. You'll have an enemy for life and a good chuckle all at the same time.

was shit posting too :^)

koreans hate japs. i always lkke to mention japs arpund koreans. instant butthurt. it's hard not being the asian master race when you aren't jap i guess. poor koreans.

I think you're onto something. Immediately "assume" all Asians are Japanese, and treat them accordingly ("what's your favourite anime?" Or "wow, Japanese culture is neato" sort of shit).