Also reading
Thanks OP

Ah shit, gotta go pick someone up. Let's hope I don't crash or something

Be right back

Nice quads OP.

Bump until OP returns

is the whole thing on digital finally?

Thanks

I love this story and art. But it sucks it ended too sudden and that Joe Kelly left after that. Preus could had been a good rival for superman.

Is OP dead?

OP died on the way back to his home planet.

Is this any good? I've been reading late 90s to 2000s DC lately but Superman stuff is so daunting because it's basically a weekly book with tons of filler most of the time.

That's a nice cover. This is one of the few things I've never read because I hate reading floppies on digital and the scans are too high res they might as well be HD digitals and my library doesn't have this particular trade.

Pretty much all the 2000s are. For some reason, some of the 700s are missing. The entire Action Weekly set that falls in there is missing, but they recently released the Superman stories as a trade, not sure what they will do about those issues as digital. But all the 800s and the pre-Flashpoint 900s were all released as digital by 2011.

The three 80 page giants, which as far as I know exist only as scans, are nice collections of this time frame and so are the DC Comics Presents from that time frame. I think everything before New Krypton is pretty readable. But late 1990s - yeah, I've not tackled some of that. The cross-overs make it a pain unless the trades were done well, and even today, they aren't. The entire DOOMED sage for Superbro, for example, is not really complete whether you buy the deluxe hardcover, because they ran it over his two books, the Superman/Wonder Woman book and even over Batman/Superman and one plus issues of the Supergirl book. I can't even remember now if the Superboy book also tied in one issue or not.

I ended up making my own set to read, following the various reading orders (none of which completely agreed with one another) as a PDF (since it was easy for me with the free book reader I had at my Mac laptop at the time), but I could have easily outputted it as a CBR archive.

I got back into Superman by reading the 2000s Superman/Batman team up book, which I think is pretty readable and rates from excellent to OK depending on who wrote it.

RIP

bump

This