HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! UK RACE WAR STARTING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741176/Man-38-dies-police-shoot-Taser-Telford.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ukblm
youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM
theintercept.com/2016/06/07/tased-in-the-chest-for-23-seconds-dead-for-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/
infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAN ASSAULT TASERS

It's not happening, a guy died probably because of a heart condition that went into overload when he got tasered. There is no race war as a result of this. Go play in the sunshine today, come on lad you know we only get a few days of sun you gotta make the most of it.

Why didn't the cop put his weapon in the bin.

Bin that taser Nigel

They tasered an unarmed black man to death?

We are talking about blacks here bro.

Fukin tazed' sun

BAN?

wtf i hate assault tasers now

Wonder if those BLM fags will jump on this.

ofc they will, this is the moment BLM UK has been waiting for

yeah we like killing niggers too

Why is an ex Villa "star" living in a semi-detached in Telford?

Why are you slaughtering them in the streets? Just because of the color of their skin? I thought you guys were better than that

I bet BLM will be triggered by this .

UK BLACK LIVES MATTER ALREADY ONTO IT

twitter.com/ukblm

BLM London 2:Electric Boogaloo incoming.

LET THE NIGGERS HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE NIGGERS HIT THE FLOOR

#stopdonttazer

>Rest in Power

>taser
>Lethal force

Niggers don't know what they are talking about.
If I kick someone in the shins and he dies of it because his blood never stops flowing from any wound, I still didn't use lethal force.

>Power

They mean black power lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJpWiV-zLoM

hmmm i wonder if they also resist arrest and are involved with the police at a greater rate

idk, they certainly aren't on minimum wage, I live in a very well off area in the west midlands, a lot of their players live around here, one of them lived next door to me.

Legit question, because if he was playing a sport at the highest level he probably didn't have a heart condition, did the fucking cop just continue to hold down the trigger on the tazer like this was Syphon Filter?

>Rest in Power

Tsk tsk, Hans, what would mommy Merkel say?

Yeah this is exactly the point, they are lot more violent and prone to aggression than whites. They resist arrest at ridiculous rates also, I am surprised the number isn't higher.

>police shoot him with a taser

Idiot officers mishandled the taser.

You're not supposed to shoot the chest directly. if it's too close to the heart it can cause pulmonary heart failure

>Aston Villa
>Star
PMSL

we hate merkel >now

>using tasers
If you use a taser on me I'll most likely go into cardiac arrest too. It's not like they ask people about their medical history before zapping them. And it's not like healthy people don't sometimes drop dead because their heart stopped just like that. I'd rather be shot in the arm or leg.

theintercept.com/2016/06/07/tased-in-the-chest-for-23-seconds-dead-for-8-minutes-now-facing-a-lifetime-of-recovery/

Of fucking course they will. They will ceise this as legitimation of their presence in the UK.

Shooting to the arm or leg meme doesn't work in reality

It's gonna spark a riot. They just want an occasion to riot and cause damage and steal.

Really? If you shoot someone in the leg with a gun it won't stop them?

But he didn't burst into flames silly.

>ban guns
>ban tasers
>ban the police from having anything potentially lethal
>ban the police

This is what BLM ultimately wants.

I told you bongs it would happen. And it will keep happening till you get to levels the US is on right now. Keep making fun of us for having police that shoot people non-stop, you're next.

The US exports everything it has to every part of the world.(and shits like Soros know it) Everything you see here will come to you. You will be the 60% white next.

Zim Zam killed a Trayvon with a taser and he died, nigs went apeshit.

Police tried to restrain a nigger and he went into shock then stopped breathing, he died and niggers went apeshit.

It doesn't fucking matter, they will riot about anything.

another dead nigger?

good

only a couple billion more to go

niggers confirmed for too weak for HIGH ENERGY

no dude look I can get shot and keep running in cod

try aiming at a leg in a split second whilst the guy is about to kill you

very easy to critique from your armchair

Why did they have to tase him? Couldnt they just shoot him?

>It's gonna spark a riot

inb4 he OD'd. screencap this.

>>ban guns
>>ban tasers
>>ban the police from having anything potentially lethal
>>ban the police
>This is what BLM ultimately wants.

yeah because the niggers would then rule because they are the most violent and whites are generally timid

>Sup Forumstards still think black people aren't being systematically hunted down

>You will be the 60% white next.

>Zim Zam killed a Trayvon with a taser
>a taser

It might. It might also not.. Whats certain is that you're more likely to miss legs compared to torso, which is why cops are typically trained to aim center mass in self defense situations. In Europe cops sometimes shoot for legs to stop people from getting away, but thats not allowed in the US. If US cops use a gun it's always deemed deadly force, hence they can't aim for non lethal shots. If the situation warrants a gun in the US, it's likely going to end in a dead suspect.

Besides that, it's very easy to bleed to death from a leg shot. Big arteries.

fuckup negro, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

it will, but youre much more likely to miss. and seeing as you are about to shoot to this person to begin with, evidently thats not really an acceptable outcome. it's the exact same reason you don't go for headshots when trying to stop someone

He had broken into the house to try and get his kid back.

Somehow he got the wrong house. He began smashing it, the police were called and when he tried to bite a police officer they tasered him.

>Somehow he got the wrong house. He began smashing it, the police were called and when he tried to bite a police officer they tasered him.

Really? LOL. Source?

Extra points for if the mother of his child was white

>he tried to bite the police officer

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS

My mistake, I confused it with another dead black teen that nigs chimped over.

But, It doesn't change the fact that they will find an excuse to riot over just about anything and the media will always be on their side.

>But, It doesn't change the fact that they will find an excuse to riot over just about anything and the media will always be on their side.

This is true.

infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

VIDEO

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

The footage appears to show the mob attacking cars and trying to drag out the drivers.

>They grow bolder as the fire rises.<

You might want to pass this info along, you might save a life. They are proving they WILL attack you at any chance.

It's not the Police's fault that he's so spastic he died from a bit of electric.

If they were believe me we'd be cheering.

:D

>BLM UK already tweeting about it
>BLM activists already claiming police brutality
>liberals already saying tasers should be banned

Dis gun be gud.

So why are they omitting why they were called and what happened?

>implying soccer players are known for staying calm and being anti-violence

Yeah, I doubt it.

yeah aim for his ass like the faggy americans :^)

Literally fuck BLM UK.

The extraordinary thing in this case was not the amount of force used against him for being black, which BLM is against, but rather the fact that he died when very little force was being used. It's as if he died because the flashing blue lights of the Police car gave him an epileptic seizure. Absolutely disgusting that people are going to side with him and denounce the Police officer, who is probably already traumatized by this whole ordeal.

why couldn't they just taze him in the leg?

>mfw she has the body of a young boy

Our wonderful 4%.

In the early 90's the players in the prem weren't earning anything remotely like what they do nowadays. I'm not saying they didn't earn a lot, certainly more than the average working person but they weren't millionaires. After the Bosman ruling clubs could offer players bigger wages. And then SKY sports money rolled in too..
>Pic related:
Guess the ex England international. Has since worked in a burger van, sold programmes at games and, been a postman

Sure about this? Seems to have been a lot more heart conditions amongst footballers in recent years

>tfw swedish police are just now getting tasers. on top of carrying guns.

Eat shit Jerry!