Why is this cuck still alive? What purpose could he possibly still serve to the story?

Why is this cuck still alive? What purpose could he possibly still serve to the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=guKoNCQFAFk
youtube.com/watch?v=kxGh6VGxuw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's Azor Ahai.

there was no point of him surrendering there

Euron will not kill his sister for now.

The best option was to leave and come back for her with Dany's forces.

Nigga you funny

I would literally die laughing

To fulfill his plot obligations from the book, this whole thing with Danny is non canon.

>Why is this cuck still alive?
Probably to have him kill Euron from behind and then get raped by the mountain in season finale.

he doesn't have a dick guys xD remember that TWISTED!!!!" (trigger warning gore) scene when Ramsay (the evil guy) cut it off :ooo was just sick but pretty funny also because he betrayed the king in the north and also talked shit to tyrian and kalessi

Don't diss on my boi you fag, he's gonna save Marry Sue of the dragon's pathetic plan

Speaking of this dickless fag, anyone notice how all Danny's subjects whom are men are just about all dickless? Varys, the unsullied, Reek.
If I was in westeros I think I would be joining cersi, I mean yeah she's nuts but at least her people get to keep their dicks.

he's gonna stumble his way into the iron throne. screencap this

He represents the cis white male scum.

This guy is dickless too, metaphorically speaking. While everyone else was fucking her, he was whiteknighting and getting friendzoned.

funny post from last night: sam removing the skin off his body didn't hurt as much as getting friendzoned by danny

if i was in westeros i would hang out with meatpie all day

seems like the most safest option

Rescued by the Drowned God, returns riding a kraken.

Only one with a dick is the midget

And now his dick is probably covered with greyscale.

It doesn't matter, he was never going to use it anyway.

It's the "fate worse than death" meme. He has to live through the traumatic results of his actions.

a MIDGET WHOS practically impotent and didn't even try to rape sansa

Serves him right for being a pedophile. Dany was 14 when he wanted to fuck her despite being ruined by dothraki cock and stillbirth.

>theon is missing his dick
>varys is missing his dick
>greyworm is missing his dick
>jamie is missing his hand
>stanis is missing his head
>tyrion is missing everything

Is there a single man left on this show who hasn't lost a major appendage?

If it was GRRM I'd expect it to simply be a story of a man going from a somewhat proud, confident and even slightly arrogant to a completely broken, shaken and submissive man scared of his own shadow. No end game, just a victim of the horrors of war.

With D&D I'm expecting a cliche'd redemption arc. He'll probably become the vassal king of Iron Islands and erect a statue for her sister's memory while all the Iron Islanders mourn how he was made to pay the iron price by losing his dick.

Bron
Jon Snow
Littlefinger
Euron
Sam
Podrick

With the exception of Bron and Euron, those are all cucks.

>What purpose could he possibly still serve to the story?
>killing the walking talking embodiment of emasculation
>GoT
do you even understand what show you're watching?

He's a metaphor for white men having no balls, being cucks and following women around.

Bronn missing his best buddy
Jon missing his life
Littlefinger missing Cat
Euron missing an eyepatch
Sam missing the love of his father
Podrick missing the adventures with Brienne

Try again.

>all the males in GOT are basically dickless cucks

and?

RR martin was some fat nerd

why would he make an alpha chad character?

do you know how much autism it takes to physically write a book?

>stanis is missing his head
Haha you funny

It would fit the GRRM trope reversal. The savior of the world is some dickless cuck who runs away

Hot Pie ain't missing shit

Azor Ahai has no gender. NO GENDER.

Theon has NO GENDER.

>why would he make an alpha chad character?
To self-insert.

>suffering magent
>dying
The suffering has to happen for a reason so that they learn something and change.

>raped by the mountain in season finale

cause hes the best character

Waiting for SRS
Going to get a dragon dick sewn on.

>everyone not useful to the plot should be killed off
good shock value technique

RR self insert is Sam.

I bet he becomee the next Lord Varys. Just bidin his time...

Will Sam peel the skin off that too?
Oh god why

Yes but with his tongue.

Sad thing is it's Tyrion, in case you're not kidding.
He ACTUALLY sees himself as some underappreciated genius who while physically flawed is the hottest shit to enter the world ever. Even Tyrion's inability to find actual love is a hilariously paper-thin gateway between George and the smartest man in the seven kingdoms. Tyrion loves a whore, his handsome brother reveals it was just a game and he watches as she gets LANNISTERED by dozens of men for nickels. Then the next whore he loves, he enters in knowing she's a whore (they're all whores, right George?) and she betrays him too because, like all whores, she just wants the money and not him. And a-fucking-GAIN she gets LANNISTERED, this time by a god damn grandfather.
Every love, or even just sex, element of the series is hilarious to read knowing he was the first fat nerd at Comic Con who clearly never saw a woman naked who wasn't hiding behind a CRT monitor or printed on a now-sticky magazine until his thirties at minimum. There's pics of him when he is "young" but looks like garbage even in his prime years. Balding AND rockin' a sweet neckbeard, back before it actually had to cover his three or four chins.
Fuck that piece of shit, lazy asshole.

not everybody is a delusional loser faggot that "self inserts" as a fucking dipshit Chad. The entire point of The ASOIAF story and the point being made about medieval war is that everyone fucking dies. History of full of instances of bastards and women fighting over contested thrones.

kys faggot

>Sam contracted Greyscale
>ArchMeister sees greyscale is starting at tongue and only guy with greyscale around has no scales anymore except bit on his dick
>burns Sam alive

Season 7 ending. Screencap this

Sam is literally the writer of ASOIAF. The book is written in Sam's voice.

All of the characters are written by GRRM inserting himself into their point of view.

>Fuck that piece of shit, lazy asshole.
Not to suck his dick that much but how many thousand page books have you written?

>all Danny's subjects

Yes, let's all conveniently forget the dothraki who are known to fuck and kill each other as a way of life and the second son's, who are all mercenaries that also kill and fuck whatever they can for money.

And all the other men that compose the armies of the Targaryen allies from Dorne, Rosegarden and the Iron Islands.

Yes, they are all dickless, no dicks whatsoever.

these two are gonna fuck right?

maybe. but she is his aunt so...

>I'll join the insane queen of nobody that blew up the pope because the qt dragon queen has a eunuch army and I'm retarded.

ice and fire brah

>tfw no tall semen demon waifu to /ss/ with

her mum was her aunt and she turned out fine

>tfw when not born in westeros

Yeah but now he's filthy rich and can afford much better looking whores than you can.

Aunt/nephew is the only missing incestuous relationship we're missing.

It only takes a google search to see that while Sam may be who he physically sees himself as, Tyrion is who he wants to be. He calls Sam a "great character" even though he's pretty fucking worthless. Obviously he would write himself in as a character, because that's where he can draw the most from, but when Sam is who you are, it doesn't take a lot of noggin joggin to figure out that maybe he wishes he was more. And that more is Tyrion.
>Not to suck his dick that much but how many thousand page books have you written?
Do you mean how many of my own creations have I abandoned the second a paycheck arrived at my door even though the only two things I have left to do in life is finish my series and spend all of my money? Zero. Also, for future reference, understand that that's a sweet logical fallacy you brought up. Do you watch/read critics and ask "Yeah, well, how many double platinums have YOU made??"
You are sucking his dick. You and millions of others. And that is why he will never finish the fucking series, why bother typing when fans are blowing you for just starting it?
George no longer needs praise, he's gotten plenty. Now he needs a kick in the ass and a cup of coffee.
Your fat manlet idol is married and cranks his pecker to casting videos. The man who admits to that doesn't fuck whores, he'd nut-blast his husky jeans just asking. But yeah lots of people have more money than me, sweet input you idiot.

He misses seeing his dick when he takes a piss

>mfw to this day I have to use nicknames to refer to characters from season fucking one when discussing this show with the legions of normalfags who watch it
>Dwarf
>Khaleesi ("Dragon girl" if this doesn't work)
>One-Hand Stan
>Dwarf's friend
>Bad Bastard
>Dickless
>Honor Guy
>Bald Eunuch
>The fucking old guy who was really good with a sword who was with Khaleesi (they have legitimately never remembered this character no matter how many times I describe him)
>Sapphires Knight (why do they remember who I'm referring to before I even need to use "Knight Girl?")
Jon Snow, Sansa, Arya, Littlefinger and The Hound are consistently remembered by everyone though.

>Jon Snow, Sansa, Arya, Littlefinger and The Hound are consistently remembered by everyone though.
that's why they're alive

>youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

If he tried to save her, he would have slit her throat then killed Theon. I do not care what anyone says, him jumping off the ship saved BOTH their lives.

They're still doing the books? I thought those story lines ended seasons ago

walloftext.jpg

GRRM wants to be a lot of his characters. That's what makes his writing style so appealing is that he's personally empathetic to all of his POV characters, and then often kills them off to make a point. He wanted to be Ned. He wanted to be Quentyn. And it's funny how you'd think him wanting to be Tyrion is somehow a point that doesn't entirely make sense. He got burned out writing the books the second everyone became a faggot about wanting the books, and Tyrion turns into a depressed bitter drunk in the story.
>Do you watch/read critics and ask "Yeah, well, how many double platinums have YOU made??"
Not when the criticism isn't stupid and histrionic. You're not a critic. You're a shitposter.

tldr. Try harder. Or less hard. idc.

>>The fucking old guy who was really good with a sword who was with Khaleesi (they have legitimately never remembered this character no matter how many times I describe him)
I don't remember this character either.

The second sons are ruling Meereen under Daario
Because that is such a good idea...

I remember him but not his name

>Daario
I actually forgot he existed.

A reply debunked entirely by a google search that I will not do for you. Pretty sad, my man.
>walloftext
If that was too much reading for you, then you have zero room to act like you have anything important to contribute here or anywhere else. No wonder writing a series impresses you, lotta words on them pages! Stick to shows and movies exclusively, they'll do the thinking for you.
>You're not a critic. You're a shitposter.
Funny you think there's some magical difference. Ever read an Armond White "review"? He's done that for years.
tldr you're a dumbass but seem to know that. Good for you.

So has Dany

Barristan Selmy?

im a
s u r v i v o r

>Meatpie scene
>pan, nice and hot... oh, hello Harry

So what, hes a fat fuck that wrote some long stories about sex fantasies in a medieval fantasy plot. ITS SHIT, YOUR TASTE IS SHIT, AND MOST LIKELY THE LAST BOOK WILL BE SHIT.

GRRM is irrelevant and will become even more so when the show is over. Then his fat fuck will cry "where did all my fans go?! No ones reading my blogposts anymore! Should I write more short stories?!" As if he didn't realize that the time-frame which he was supposed to release that final book has long passed. He'll just die another fat rich author who's legacy is blogposting and feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=guKoNCQFAFk
>A reply debunked entirely by a google search that I will not do for you.
Read the books you lazy fuck. Don't give a shit about how much you like reading your own words m8.
>Pretty sad, my man.
Do they still make cliff's notes? You're in highschool right you should know. Read those if you're not at a reading level beyond "google search."
>If that was too much reading for you, then you have zero room to act like you have anything important to contribute here or anywhere else.
I'll continue to act however the fuck I want you mewling knownothing child.
>No wonder writing a series impresses you, lotta words on them pages!
Yeah you aught to know you're pretty dope at using a lot of words to say nothing.
>Stick to shows and movies exclusively, they'll do the thinking for you.
A: We're in a thread talking "exclusively" about a show.
B: You've clearly not read the fucking books m8.
>Funny you think there's some magical difference.
There is. Critics know how to form a coherent argument.
>Ever read an Armond White "review"?
So is that what you aspire to?
>tldr you're a dumbass but seem to know that. Good for you.
kek and you must be the summertime dumbass that delusionally tells herself that she's special.

Why would GRRM be upset? He's 68. He doesn't want fans. He wants his fans to leave him alone so he can enjoy the huge stacks of money he suddenly has for the first time in his life. Author money is nothing compared to TV franchise merch money.

you clearly don't understand why true men want to leave a legacy.

if i was 68 i'd be more worried about leaving something to be proud of, money doesn't follow you but your name does

> ITS SHIT, YOUR TASTE IS SHIT, AND MOST LIKELY THE LAST BOOK WILL BE SHIT.
kek so? It's fantasy schlock. Pretty well written fantasy schlock for the most part. You tryhard kidderinos though. With the constant need to project how smart you think you are. Oh wow go on about how you're so above that super popular tv show for kids.

Like what's weirder, enjoying stuff for what it is while also challenging yourself intellectually with other shit, or spending all day telling strangers how much smarter you are than the dragons and tits show?
>GRRM is irrelevant and will become even more so when the show is over. Then his fat fuck will cry "where did all my fans go?! No ones reading my blogposts anymore! Should I write more short stories?!"
Sucks for him I guess. You're definitely not projecting anything I'm sure.
>He'll just die another fat rich author who's legacy is blogposting and feminism.
Super popular book series and tv show, but yeah his legacy will be triggering sjw faggots on Sup Forums lol.

You should get some sun.

Not listening to your anthem, and man you devolved fast, thinking your posts need a theme song to go along with your Hooked on Phonics-tier thought process.
I read the books. Clearly. Only someone who committed that much time to the series George is snoozing on would be as angry at him as me.
>I'll continue to act however the fuck I want you mewling knownothing child.
Watch out, folks! We got a pipin' hot badass over here! Lock your doors!
I hope your post was closely followed by a "how to tie noose" youtube search.
>A: We're in a thread talking "exclusively" about a show.
Clearly just calling you stupid, and somehow you're so fucking dumb I can't even insult you now. Well, that's no fun, is it?
>There is. Critics know how to form a coherent argument.
I'd point out the irony here, but clearly that'd be lost on you, much like everything it seems.
No, Armond is not my inspiration, just showing you you're wrong. My words aren't hollow, friend, but your fucking head sure is.
I'm not super special, but I'm definitely higher up on the totem pole than your dumb ass. There is no way someone as simple as you sat down and read the books, far too much energy and thought process. You're insufferable and your undoubted loneliness is self-imposed you societal anchor.

He's /tv's audience-insertion character.

B R O W N E D B U T T E R

i ask this about every character in the show and cannot find an answer

>Super Popular
>most of the story is now being ran by Dumb and Dumber
>hasn't been able to recreate the buzz it had from the first 2 seasons
>quality of the show significantly dropped
>the plot went to shit in the end and is only getting worse
>the hype for this 2nd to last season is all but null
Nah, it'll be a decent nostalgia bucks show. But once HBO gets on the Medieval Fantasy tip we will get better books written by authors who are actually hungry for being known as a good author not a lazy fat bitch.

>triggering sjw faggots on Sup Forums
t. reddit spacing cuck who just learned how to green text and thinks hes winning arguments by breaking down paragraphs and taking 5 minutes to think of a witty response to each sentence.

>I read the books. Clearly.
kek. Dope reading comprehension m8.
>Only someone who committed that much time to the series George is snoozing on would be as angry at him as me.
nice meme. you're very tryhard. Everything about your posts reads like "just got into it last year and pretending to be butthurt because that's what the cool kids do."
>I hope your post was closely followed by a "how to tie noose" youtube search.
confirmed for belligerent fucking kid. Why do you not already know how to tie a noose? I remember my first beer lol.
>Clearly just calling you stupid, and somehow you're so fucking dumb I can't even insult you now.
Almost like it's super easy to deflect your impotent attempts at banter. You're on Sup Forums. In a thread about a tv show. Stressing about how smart you think you are by telling others to "stick to tv and movies." Egg's on your face dipshit.
>Well, that's no fun, is it?
Yeah being stupid and edgy and young is generally not fun when you have to interact with adults.
>I'd point out the irony here, but clearly that'd be lost on you, much like everything it seems.
Not an argument lol. Thanks for supplementing the point.
>No, Armond is not my inspiration, just showing you you're wrong.
Citing some dipshit that says contrarian things for attention isn't an argument brah. It's hilarious projection since that's all you're doing, but not much of an argument.
>I'm not super special
Oh no I disagree. You are SUPER special.
>but I'm definitely higher up on the totem pole than your dumb ass.
Sure you are m8. You know the real difference between us? You come here to practice convincing yourself how special you are. I come here because interacting with delusional malignant narcissists like yourself makes me think of home.
>You're insufferable and your undoubted loneliness is self-imposed you societal anchor.
again with the cartoonish projection. I got my dick wet on Saturday. I argue with insecure kids as a distraction

Not reading your shit. You're a fucking idiot.
I hope you enjoyed your stay. The door is on the left.

>Not reading your shit
knew you wouldn't. Just like you didn't read the books lol.
>You're a fucking idiot.
Said the guy that literally can't read.
>I hope you enjoyed your stay.
lol said the high schooler.
>The door is on the left.
There are no doors this is the internet. Don't be thick. Save your tryhard idioms for your creative writing classes kiddo.

^^^^Can you imagine being this fucking worthless, people? No (You)s for you, retard! Some weird mix of trolling and a desperate cry for help that thankfully nobody is answering.

holy shit imagine being this triggered.
> No (You)s for you, retard!
Oh NO! You got me so good you fuck!
>Some weird mix of trolling
telling stupid tryhard kids that they're stupid tryhard kids is weird now. youtube.com/watch?v=kxGh6VGxuw0
>and a desperate cry for help that thankfully nobody is answering.

SO

MUCH

P R O J E C T I O N

He doesn't stop, even after managing to embarrass himself on an anonymous website. What do you think this guy does? I'm no longer sure. How many times has he used "projection" in this thread? Think maybe that's ironic at all? Who knows. He definitely doesn't.
Lurkers, beware. This sad, confused fellow could be you if you don't watch yourself.

> What do you think this guy does?
Imprort/export.
>I'm no longer sure.
Why would you be "sure" of anything you read here?
> How many times has he used "projection" in this thread?
Only when it was in response to you blatantly projecting your insecurities at antagonistic anonymous strangers that you sought out.
>Think maybe that's ironic at all?
If I was projecting my insecurities at you I'd be calling you a self-sabotaging idiot that compulsively procrastinates on the internet when he has a lot of shit to do before Wednesday.
>Who knows. He definitely doesn't.
Said the dude that's fallen into passive-aggressively talking to himself to explain away why people are being mean to him.
>This sad, confused fellow could be you if you don't watch yourself.
Yeah. I'm what you're going to be in 10 years youngfag. Get your shit together. Dial down the unearned self-importance. When you have to say how smart you think you are all you're doing is highlighting how you're insecure about your relative intelligence.

Fascinating stuff going on here. This is bordering on art. I'm talking to myself and someone's answering. Maybe I'll write a seven book saga about this wondrous adventure.
Stay golden, faggy boy.

>I'm talking to myself and someone's answering.
This is your conscience speaking. You're acting like a tryhard faggot.
>Stay golden, faggy boy.
Stay buttblasted, literal kid.

men are tolerable if they become castrated dogs and humiliated into submission

This actually would be goat tier

did u no that ur dum?LOL

>doesn't actually reply to anyone

typical passive aggressive fat bitch
go feed your cats, sam.

>calling someone "fag" is "passive aggressive"
>THIS mad over nothing
So do they have a special needs school for you or you too poor for that? Just curious.

Because he is the best fucking character and actor on the show and I will butcher anyone who disagrees

are those body parts, you try-hard fuck