SAUSAGE PARTY IS THE SINGLE WORST ANIMATED MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST WEEK...

SAUSAGE PARTY IS THE SINGLE WORST ANIMATED MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST WEEK, I CANNOT FATHOM ANYONE WHO WOULD GO AND SEE THIS VIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE TRASH THIS IS WORSE THAN THE AVGN MOVIE

Thanks for your blog post

inb4 nice b8 m8

Seth Rogan is baiting guys

Nigga you a faggot

Mac and Jim is so much worse though hey guys let's make a parody of it with Finding Nemo lol we'll get the front page for sure!

>IN THE PAST WEEK
k

NO IM SERIOUS I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT MONEY TO SEE THIS IN IMAX

ahuhuhuhuhuhuh you just don't get it, bro

this is adult animation, not your simple kids stuff

THIS JUST IN NABIBBLE HATES SAUSAGE PARTY? LET'S GET RIIIIIGHT INTO THE NEWS!!!!!!!

what the fuck was his problem?

But my best friend loved it!!!!!!!

Nice try Seth

Spoil the movie for me.
Was the food orgy and ran asshole finger true?

He's retarded, that's the problem

heh nice try bible thumper

He's the epitome of what a man-child is

past seven days or since sunday?

Different user, not Op. I actually liked the movie. Orgy yes, but there are no genitals, just food rubbing on food. Surprisingly tasteful. No rats.

Go back to Canada, you fuck head jew.

Don't spoil it for me, but if on Saturday Night I go buy a single ticket for this, are those forty excruciatingly awkward seconds at the box office going to justify it?

Why would a TV joke become a feature movie?

That's the reason he's got a gay Arab and Jew relationship in it. He wants that Interview response again.

Epic blog post, what's your tumblr url?

>He wants that Interview response again.
Rogan wants Sony to get hacked again?

Because someone with connections pitched it and since he's "funny" then the film was considered funny by proxy. Then he showed rough cuts at the important film festivals to give it a intellectual pedigree.

>blog post
>doesn't say a damn thing about himself other than his opinion
Even if it's a shitty post, posting shit in response doesn't help.

>Surprisingly tasteful

Ayyyyyy dude talking food lmao!!!!!

The funny thing is that the guys who animated this sketch and the guys who animated this movie both animated Thomas the Tank Engine (Arc took over from Nitrogen)