JL > MoS > BvS: UE > WW > SS

JL > MoS > BvS: UE > WW > SS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znavw4akfoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WW >>> BvS: UE > SS > BvS >>> MoS

Yup, it's Kino

WW > MoS > BvS > SS
We haven't seen JL but the shots and posters are pretty kino.

Spotted the idiots

BvS:UE>MOS>WW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS

WW was boring though, and when it did have action scenes, it was some of the worst CGI seen on screen

Also
>MoS last

>kino

BvS > MoS > WW > SS

IW > IM > WS > AM > DS > AVNGRS

Is the whole
>DC movies are kino
A meme?

>is there people out of the 7 billion on Earth that actually like movies I don't?
Ftfy, bud

>RT drone

>tries to list the only good Marvel movies
>includes Doctor Strange, and The Avengers
Second two were all you needed, user

are dcucks the only people who use "kino" unironically?

I think JL might end up being bad. It seems like after BvS, DC has done a 180 and gone full party mode. For fucks sake the JL trailer had more quips than Infinity Quips. And Josh being called in is just salt on the wounds when there are countless other directors that can capture Zack's vision better than that piece of shit can.

I don't know, I can't shake this feeling of dread. WB is the same company that completely ruined Suicide Squad just so they could make it more in line with the rest of popular culture.

BvS UE > BvS TC = MoS > JL >>>>>> WW >>>>> SS

What is that thing Snyder is looking through?

he's checking his daughter's hanging corpse for symbolism.

We DChads brought KINO to Sup Forums and it's core board culture and one of our top memes. We are the Sup Forums of movies

>mfw snyder's daughter is more alive than the chances of homecoming to break even
Press F

Kino is derived from the movies vs films meme and had nothing to do with capeshit. If the core meme you're referring to is Baneposting, then you're horribly mistaken as Baneposting started as a mockery of Nolan.

i completely agree, you fags are the Sup Forums of this board.

WW is unrionically the worst and least interesting of the DC movies

Which is a major reason it made so much fucking money

>going on plebbit to download the reddit avatars
please stay there

>doesn't recognize Sup Forums filenames
You have to go back.

>For fucks sake the JL trailer had more quips than Infinity Quips
I only noticed the Flash joke at the end. What other "Marvel-like" quips were made?

Wonder Woman's weekend
Penguins
Flash pushing people
Aquaman riding a parademon

The Infinity Quips trailer was much harder. I don't like to say it but it is what it is.

Agree with this to an extent. I haven't seen the ultimate edition of BvS nor SS.

Wonder Woman - Easily the best of the DCEU movies and the only one that feels competent.
BvS - Poorly edited. They tried to shove in too much, and had no idea how to structure it. It's not terrible, but it could have been so much better. It did fix a lot of the stupid decisions Snyder made in the first one.
Man of Steel - Just shit. It's as if out every decision Synder and the producers could make they always ended up deciding on the worst one possible. In the end it just feels like an obnoxiously filmed sterile and monotonous video-game cutscene. I guess that's why so many underage Sup Forumsedditors love it so much.

You have no idea what good editing even is. Just because it follows a non-linear structure does not make the editing bad. It just makes you dumb.

>>Wonder Woman's weekend
>Penguins
>Flash pushing people
>Aquaman riding a parademon
How are those quips?

why would i look at the filenames you aspie

The penguins aren't really much of a quip considering it's already been established with deadpan humor. I'd say the Flash pushing people is the closest thing to a quip, but then again it's well timed (atleast in the trailer)

trying to argue bvs was non-linear is just an asspull to excuse the horrid editing. The reality is the movie was perfectly linear. All events occurred in chronological order.

>WW >>> BvS: UE > SS > BvS >>> MoS
lol pleb: the post.

to educate you:
MoS >> BvS:UC > WW >> BvS >>>>>> SS

it can be shown that this is the only possible ordering

Man of Steel is literally the only good DCU film

shit > MoS = BvS:UC = WW = BvS = SS

this is the final order in terms of anyone who isn't a particularly slow teenager

you can throw marvel in after the shit if it makes you feel better.

This is what a brainlet looks like.

>Wonder Woman - Easily the best
Lol what? Have you seen the webms? The only good things about that movie was the chemistry between the two main characters and the cinematography. It was slow and boring.

>BvS - Poorly edited
>I haven't seen the ultimate edition
Well there's your problem

>Man of Steel
>better chemistry
>better action sequences
>better score
>better cinematography
>better character development for the main big guy
>Just shit

To see that the image came from Sup Forums and not Reddit? Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

Did you say? Kino?

List for true kino viewers:

Movies to watch in 2017:
Thor Ragnarok
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Movies to watch in 2018:
Pacific Rim Uprising
Avengers Infinity War
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Ant Man and the Wasp
Ralph Breaks the Internet
Movies to watch in 2019:
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4
The Lion King
Star Wars Ep9

Super Kino:All the Transformers movies. Pure Baykino.

You forgot one
youtube.com/watch?v=znavw4akfoY

That's with the Ultimate Kino movies...

>Baykino
You have good taste user. He still has the balls to bring hot woman in movies.

Caption this. Pure Kino right there.

Why there is no Baykino thread??? No Kinofest???

All the same person

No shit Sherlok