Marvel character blinks

Marvel character blinks
>AHAHAHAHA DC KEKS BTFO

DC Character sniffs
>AHAHAHAHAH MARVLEL REKT

You guys are just trolling, right? Surely nobody actually supports or cheers on a film studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ meltdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the age old question. Why do feel the need to defend a comic book company like a religion?

Nobody asked for the BvS shitposting army. I didn't care about this shit until the blatant smear campaign towards what they deem the competition. Shit wasn't this toxic a decade ago. This is beyond fanboy wars. There is money behind the scenes, social media the new frontier for corporations to conquer.

It's like we're back in the 90s.

I'm just going to pretend it's marketing (and the mentally retarded) and leave it at that.

Back in the day DC were the actual nerds that read Kirby and Ditko. Marvel was completely shallow and was luring young readers with "shock" moments like Gwen Stacy's death.

With the exception of the X-men (partly because it was a complete copy of Doom Patrol) the rest of the Marvel superhero franchise was trash. You had anti-commie propaganda Iron man, the hilariously campy misadventures of the Fantastic 4.

Keep in mind this is the 70's we are talking about when DC was undergoing the Dennis O'Neil renaisance, and were later going to pull one of the darkest and most classic and innovative comic book storyline in Crisis on Infinite Earths in 1985.

I am only a casual comic book reader, but I think most dedicated comic book readers just know DC was and still is a tad bit of a higher quality than Marvel.

the bad thing, that these provocations/baits work, and i tend to take sides

90% of the threads come from 2 IPs in europoor

Sure thing my DCuck friend

Yeah, they're definitely trolling.

There's no-one out there that could actually believe the DC (((movies))) are good or have any artistic merit.

Shut the fuck up. You started this console war faggotry when BvS came out and spammed the Evans image to justify your shitty films just because you care about numbers so much.

MARTHA!

Heres one of them getting all their posts wiped after having a shilldown

>"shock" moments like Gwen Stacy's death
>overpowered plotarmored DC heroes are better!

>Marvel was completely shallow and was luring young readers with "shock" moments like Gwen Stacy's death.
And then DC did the marketing stunt to end all marketing stunts with Death of Superman and the medium of comics never recovered from the fucking disaster.

Nah, marvel fans aren't insecure fucks like the dckeks so there's no reason to be so aggressive.

It's literally just dcucks getting upset that their beloved films are internationally recognized failures with their movies getting canceled and stars leaving the franchise left-and-right. They're unhappy little saps.

it's autism bro, same shit happens in /vr/ with Sega vs Nintendo

these losers have to fly their autistic flags compulsively
normal people like whatever the fuck and don't care about the rest

This board is honestly so shit it's not even funny

>marvel fans aren't insecure
Why do you always mention the competition when you start your bait threads then.
Why are you so obsessed with us.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ meltdown/
why are you collecting all my posts?
half of those aren't even mine.

>us
It's sad that you think this way.

I'm not talking about DC you moron. I'm talking about the "DCucks" you loathe so much

>us
sweet victim complex bro