Heh

Heh

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/exclusive-preview-power-man-and-iron-fist-7/1100-155925/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

da fug is this shit.

>Heh

Is Misty retarded? Iron Fist would break the arms and legs of any villain that attempted to gangbang him in prison.

>walking target
He's Iron fist, Give him a day and he'll rule the prison.

At my dubs

>He'll rule the Prison
>Danny takes it upon himself to rehabilitate the Prisoners with Kung Fu Discipline
>Effectively turns the whole prison into a dojo and makes all his inmates his students

I think there's a Chinese movie with that exact plot actually.

Well, even the strongest wall will fall eventually. Living in a perpetual guarded state will crack him eventually.

I'd be more surprised if there wasn't.

>good ending
>not Riki Oh super zany kung fu fuckery
Look, we're not going to agree on everything, but Danny putting a 9 foot tall hulked out prison warden in an industrial meat grinder would sell floppies.

I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch! YOU! Are MINE! I WILL BE THE ONE!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECE! THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

>id read the shit out of that

>not posting the cover and the rest of the preview of...

Power Man and Iron Fist #7, a Civil War II tie-in.

Goodbye.

Fund it.

>*Ex-Fiance

Come on, David Walker!

I'd read it.

>implying he wouldn't be at a supervillain prison

Those dudes scape every Tuesday from super prison, if he gets outnumbered no chi magic will cure his bleeding asshole

Please make it happen

Or yknow, he goes into prison on purpose, like Story of Ricky.

Or like that time he pretended to be Daredevil in Marvel comics.

He'll just turn the prison into a robot.

>YOU DARE?
Is there any greater arrogant line?

>Is Misty retarded?
When writers want to break up the hero with his long time significant other they will make said significant other into a huge cunt and generally retarded is also in the package.

Also Danny was in the Negative Zone prison as DD so I doubt a regular prison would be a problem.

Also why wouldn't Luke understand?

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/exclusive-preview-power-man-and-iron-fist-7/1100-155925/

Because Danny's rich and white, he'll be out of jail in no time. That part always confuses Luke.