THE KING IS BACK!
MY DICK IS ANTIMATTER!

>yfw Mark is really for realsies back

M A D M A N
A
R
K

HE'S BACK

It was at this moment that Ally fully understood she was without a doubt in hell.

>Gob based the Hell skyline off of Philadelphia

Oh shit

Her personal hell is gonna be hilarious

in other news, gob has now officially canonized the designs of trisssh's aunts from grail's guest comic

Best character when?

He made it all the way to heaven fampai

>new jewsey thinking they're special

>implying he went to hell

>fucking mark

KEK

also I haven't read this in a year and still remember that guy's name

pasq's personal hell is going to be watching all his friends be happy while he isn't. because thats the kind of horrible person he is. also he is desensitized to physical pain.

Who's up for a Mark in Hell story time?

Best one of the series.

end

Someone (You) need to storytime the whole thing to the current comic

Please stop posting 3D pictures of black people in every thread.

No.
That takes THREADS, and I don't feel like downloading the whole comic one page at a time.

Still, we get new readers every time it's done.

I'm glad I scrolled slowly down these pages. It gave me a minute or two to really feel as hard as one can feel before Mark showed up and I lost my shit.

>everybody gets to see their family again making hell less bad
>pasqualo loses his angel waifu, cyborg powers, job as ruler, and any reason for the other fucks to stick around with him outside of loyalty
>and the other principal is somewhere in that city
Being pasqualo is suffering.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Marc's back
>Literally waiting at the gates of hell just to immediately resume creeping on Alison

Now all they need to do is bust Tubsy out of Juvi hell and get back to the world of the living

We've come full circle now. It's time for slice of life in hell with the original gang, plus some extras.

>people actually liked these
gosh

Mark is my husbando.

Gob, this better happen in the next strip.

I think it's gonna be like minus, where the ending is everyone dying and chilling out in the afterlife. I mean, what would they be going back to? Suffering, that's what. Hell doesn't look so bad. All their peeps have been hanging around for like two years there and don't look any worse for wear. They look pretty damn refreshed actually.

I don't know, Trisssh's relatives look pretty miffed.
Probably since she killed them.

>in Hell, anyone can heal from the worst, most painful injuries
>Tubsy skull punching Mark becomes a running gag

For a second I thought you typed "pretty milfed".

What you actually typed is also correct. They look good for having been murdered though.

Nah Pasqualo's gotta get his act back together and beat in some space rino face

>He's still wearing the "BORN TO SUCK DICK" shirt

Trisssh's hot aunts?

HE SHOULD BE IN HEAVEN WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEE'S BACK

GOB ANSWER ME YOU FUCK

The space rhinos are a metaphor for the inevitability of death. They aren't meant to be a final boss or even defeated, just to steamroll over everything. They are no longer important.

OUR LORD HAS RETURNED!

they were also foreshadowed

I agree. Rutherford was a saint and he deserves paradise. Now he has to find out his bf betrayed him for a little blond twink.

My dick is ready

GOOOOOOOOB

OH FUCKING HELL

It's just impossible to catch this stuff before shit hits the fan. It seems so obvious now but every time it just sounds like goofy nonsense on the first read through.

Thats half the reason why I like It Hurts

its all so insane and seems completely random but it was all planned from the start

Okay Gob enjoy no one reading your comic

Eh, we've done storytime runs before - it takes 2-3 threads to complete. Someone has them all downloaded somewhere.

It's good that Gob's not trying to transcend Dragonball here

it only took one thread back in my day

>fucking Mark

I dont buy that, they killed him and all his friends, thus they too must die

I mean, it's a metaphor, but maybe they'll get eaten by cosmic gorillas or something, I don't know. I don't think they're supposed to be beaten. They were just a silly plot device to strip Pasqualo of everything when he seemed unstoppable.

>that beta crotch arc

What the fuck? What the hell has Hell done to Mark?

He should be full on dry humping that black ass right now.

Since was the secret word? Weird.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

>when you're having a just "ok" day and this updates bumps it up to a "great" day

I still can't get over Ally having better hair than when she was alive and not a zombie. I wanna get up in that booty too if I were Mark.

Looks like all the waifus are present and accounted for.

Not Aurora

DAAAAAAYUM, SON!

So.... he's got his penis back, I guess, since everyone's normal. That could be a problem.

It's bad for Trisssh too.

I'm wondering if this is even going to be a dimension of suffering or not. I suppose it could just be a shittier version than real life, but it seems to not be as bad as it could be. unless these people are getting off lite for being turned into undead against their will.

Somehow I missed that episode and went back to get it today.
There's not enough to brighten my day. It felt like in the past there was more good things, but I was probably just still able to be distracted with mediocre things as padding in between the good things.
One day my fire will flare up.

RIP

Does anyone remember at which point the name "Peppershanty" popped up? I can't remember if Peppershanty Kingdom was mentioned before Peppershanty Tower, and I feel like it might have been mentioned in passing before either use came into effect.

Oh fuck the principal

I completely forgot about him

Everyone gets to be happy except Pasqualo.

i laughed heartily.

I will again soon.
I have most of the comics saved, but I havent gotten around to getting the last 30 or so.

>All of them are fake
>The worst hell is one where no one cares about Pasq anymore and all of his tormentors return to make his life miserable.
>Hell is just regular day to day life, only no one is his friend.

Was there ever any doubt?

It was Peppershanty Middle School, I think, then Peppershanty Tower, and after that, it became Peppershanty Kingdom

Every fucking time.

>in Hell, anyone can heal from the worst, most painful injuries
>now everyone who hates Pasqualo, which could be half the population of Earth, will take turns to beat him up and kill him now that he (maybe) doesn't have superpowers.

glorious

Where's Magma Spider?

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM THAT ITHURTS! WILL NEVER BE ANIMATED.

The Return of Turbo Milf

FUUUUUUUCK

Trisssh + all snek milfs too.

He doesn't have to be sorry anymore...

What is this? I don't remember it being in the comic. Take your shitty OC away from me.

Man, don't hate on that guy - a little gremlin that's depressed and loves chicken would fit in perfectly with the rest of the cast.

The Devil want's P's D. Pasqualo is going to be living it up.

He seems... familiar, did someone here post that OC before?

He reminds me of Little King John from Ratboy Genius.

>there are many things that need to be erased

Post your faggot OC shit on

Reminder that Gob's been hinting at Pasqualo being gay and only just now coming to terms with his sexuality.

Well, that or his dad programed in a fail safe that would make him gay just so that Bill would lose the bet.

I don't know why but he reminds me of this comic.

It's Kimmy!

I wonder what happened to that bucket

>Reminder that Gob's been hinting at Pasqualo being gay and only just now coming to terms with his sexuality.
fooking tumblr loonie stop with thi
>Well, that or his dad programed in a fail safe that would make him gay just so that Bill would lose the bet.
Okay, I see it now.