Hellboy thread?!

Hellboy thread?!
Lets have a Hellboy thread anons, it has been a while.

So what happened to Alice after hellboy died? Does she appear on BRPD or in Abe?

What do you think of the end of hellboy in hell?

I thought it was great. Of course I wish It had gone on longer, but it seems like Mignola is already anxious to go back to comics

John Arcudi is stealing Tonci Zonjic away to do an original mini series, I hope he comes back to do more Lobster Johnson. Also hardcovers when Dark Horse?

Have you been following up BRPD and Abe Sapien?

She's appeared in Hellboy in Hell,at it seems she's to preserve the essence of the Fey Folk for the next world and the next Race of Man,as a sort of Queen Maab 2.0 .

I'm sad she and Hellboy didn't get to have a true romance. Together they're cute as a basket of kittens.

It was weird. A good weird, but I still have so many questions.

I liked it, its almost like one last "fuck you" to the ogdru jahad

>your fall should be like the fall of mountains

Nah I'm just gunna wander contemplatively around this new world

I'll post the november solicits

“Rise of the Black Flame” #3 (of 5)

Written by Mike Mignola and Chris Roberson
Illustrated by Christopher Mitten
Colored by Dave Stewart
Cover by Laurence Campbell

On sale November 2, 2016

In an ancient temple lost deep in the jungle, the heroes find proof of the rumored human sacrifices and answers about the Cult of the Black Flame.

“B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth” #147
‘Cometh the Hour’ Part 5 (of 5)

Written by Mike Mignola and John Arcudi
Illustrated by Laurence Campbell
Colored by Dave Stewart
Cover by Duncan Fegredo

On sale November 16, 2016

Liz Sherman blew up the center of the earth to stop the spread of the frog men with which the Black Flame planned to overrun the world. Although she killed that Black Flame, the devastation Liz wrought brought about a new Black Flame and a more terrifying worldwide wave of monsters. Facing an uncertain future, the BPRD count up their casualties as Hell on Earth comes to a close.

“Hellboy and the B.P.R.D.: 1954” #3
‘The Unreasoning Beast’

Illustrated by Patric Reynolds
Colored by Dave Stewart
Cover by Mike Huddleston

On sale November 23, 2016

An unusual ghost hunt leads Hellboy to a spectral monkey with a message for a grieving family.

• Joe Golem artist Patric Reynolds draws Hellboy!

Arcudi > Mignola.

“Witchfinder: City of the Dead” #4 (of 5)

Illustrated by Ben Stenbeck
Colored by Michelle Madsen
Cover by Julián Totino Tedesco

On sale November 30, 2016

When an old enemy emerges as the ringleader of the risen dead, Sir Edward Grey appeals to a higher power of his own to fight back.

Hellboy: Into the Silent Sea is co-written by the character’s creator, Mike Mignola, and Gary Gianni, who’s also providing the immaculately detailed art. Longtime HB colorist Dave Stewart returns to the property to slather Gianni’s gothic, maritime visions in haunting grays and blacks.

The story will see Hellboyreturn to the atmospheric events following 2005’s classic story arc “The Island,” which was penned and illustrated Mignola. In the new graphic novel, Hellboy is abducted aboard a ghost ship as the captain and crew set sail to defeat a mysterious and powerful sea creature.

>Rise of the Black Flame” #3
Nito. Sounds quite "Heart of the Darkness"-y.

Monkey! That's good.

>Witchfinder: City of the Dead” #4

Have there ever been a Witchfinder storytime? It seems you Sup Forumsmrades don't like it. I just love the ambient; is just like Lobster Johnson but in a penny dreadful format.

>Hellboy: Into the Silent Sea

Could be good. I've always wondered about the things Hellboy saw while exiled in the sea. Some cool things could come out of this.

bump

Hellboy OGN's are always great

Mignola quit painting already

Weird, he seemed so hyped.

He said that everything that he painted, would be things that existed on HelboyOGN's s Hell.

Oh daaaaamn.
I did wonder what that flashback with the ship was about.

So why does Hellboy get his ass kicked all the time?

>it's a everyone around Lord Baltimore dies or gets maimed episode

They really went hard on the curse angle.

thank god last chapter gave some purpose to the series again
will the next arc be the last?

Anyone want to buy or trade my Baltimore HCs? I'd prefer TPBs

>Hellboy is over, they've said

I'm so happy we get these "flashback" stories. I really didn't enjoy In Hell, so it's great to see Hellboy having whacky, monster-punching or mythology filled adventures instead of roaming aimlessly.

He can't fully give in to his demon side since he ate the pancakes when he was a kid.

What flashback?

>Ah yes, that one time when Hellboy was chased by pirates
>Wait what

Huh, how come I did not notice that.

Does anyone have the black and white panel from one of the volumes that shows Michael casting Lucifer from heaven?

Release it already IDW! I want to give you my money.