Why are cats so popular among millennials?

Why are cats so popular among millennials?
Because they are representative of how self centered this crappy generation is.

Think about it :

>cute but useless
>self absorbed creatures
>don't give a shit about you
>won't defend your home
>won't attack an intruder
>will give you shit if you don't pay enough attention to them
>play hard to get by ignoring you most of the time but will cuddle with you once in a while
>unfit for wild life and psychopaths - when freed, cats will hunt small animals for fun (not because they are hungry)

Millenials see themselves into cats. That's why they honor these degenerate fucks by posting so many videos of them on Youtube.

Owning a cat is an obvious sign of cuckoldry.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripleys.com/blog/pelusium-cats/
youtube.com/watch?v=jVdN3Wi1Orc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doggo thread? Here's mine

>Why are cats so popular among millennials?

little to no maintenance

millennials are lazy

feline truly is the reddit of species

Weak b8

I didn't know my grandmother was a millenial.

What if I have a cat, a dog and a French chick?

i have a cat to keep rats away and a dog to protect my property.
cats are good at keeping small pests away, i don't see the problem with them but they aren't as based as dogs.

Caturday is a Sup Forums tradition

fuck off newfag

Reporting in

Punch that old cunt in the mouth.

how can dogs even compete?

How should I name my cat?

Doggo

its a Sup Forums tradition, where it and you should stay

Nice pupper. I have two of these big boys. They eat two cats each for breakfast every morning
>cane corsos

Nice doggo. 9/10

> I want a Rottie
> Don't have my own home

Suffering.

Also, I hate cats. Some asshole in the neighborhood bought one for his family, but he just lets this thing roam around the area. I pulled my boat out of my garage today and this fucking cat jumps out of it.

If you live in the countryside I guess cats are okay.
But damn, do I hate people with cats living in the city.

>Sup Forums is reddit

like I said it's a Sup Forums tradition, fuck off

>rats

Why do you live in a shithole? Ive never seen a rat in my life

How do you fit all three in your mum's basement?

Yes, doggo thread.

Looking for a loyal family guard dog. Should be good with kids (IE: not going to freak out if I have ten kids). Kind of want a caucasian shepherd or malamute but I don't know much about their personalities. I want a dog to deter mudslimes and shitskins. Thoughts?

Sup Forums is mostly reddit and tumblr

Cats are amusing foils to every person's fundamental indifference towards others. That is true, and has been true for every generation since the beginning.

However, if you really think they are useless, you live in a suburb. Cats catch and kill pests, and their urine scares mice away.

>cute but useless

You clearly don't live on a farm. Why should I listen to some NEET cuckold who can't even raise a crop?

I live in a rural area m8, the cats hunt mice that would otherwise come in the house.
I wouldn't get a cat if I was living in an apartment though.

its a problem in the countryside, mate.

Cats are the libertarians of the animal kingdom. Independent and don't need people to look after them. Dogs just do what they're told like good little leftists.

nice piss bottle

Cute.

Farm (flag should give it away really).

Its a 40ounce bottle

Do people on here really think that normal people have piss bottles?

Labrador or golden retriever.
Great with kids and very faithful.

There are tonnes of rats living in the wilds and even more around farms.

If you don't own both a cat and a dog, you are a loser poorfag.

every liberal whore I've seen has a fucking cat.

they need a pet cause they have mental problems and need something to cuddle. they don't have to walk the cat like a dog.

go for example on twitch and look a girl streamers. 95% of them have a cat.

Doggo

Look at her cute paws! LOOK!

>Sup Forums
>normal people

Time to go, Reddit.

>Sup Forums is mostly reddit and tumblr even though it existed before either

kys

literally the first generation in human history to like cats, it's odd, I agree.

Malamutes are awesome dogs for families, especially with young kids, but they often make shit guard dogs because they're so damn friendly. They're like goldens in that regard. If you want a dog with the same sort of appearance as a malamute (as well as being good with kids), but that will actually be a reliable guard dog, I'd go with an Akita. One of my good buddies has one, it's actually been turned into a solid hunting dog as well. They're pretty smart fellas.

Cats are for low test blue pilled faggots.

You can have a "cute" dog and still be alpha as fuck. Pic related is my best friend

ripleys.com/blog/pelusium-cats/

Will labs/goldens remove kebab? Because I'd like a dog that can be a faithful family dog and then turn around and do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVdN3Wi1Orc

Why would anyone keep a piss bottle? Are there people without toilets?

I want to eat steak with this fella

Because animals don't verbalise misgivings, their anuses heal silently. Also, since they're going to piss on your housemates shit and fuck up the walls, it's a good way to start arguments which end with "MADAME POUSOIR IS ONLY AN ANIMAL SHE DOESN'T KNOW BETTER" which you automatically win.

basically:
>doesn't speak
>automatically wins arguments

>tfw torturing cats for fun

I would never ever harm a dog, or a bird but cats.
I don't like them.

>see cat sitting there
>grab small rock and throw at the cat
>suprise the fucker and he gets it right in his stupid cat face
>lies around twitching
>laugh and move on

>drive at night with my car
>road is all empty
>see cat slowly walking over the street
>rev up the gas and swerve right onto the little fucker
>hit him
>roll back slowly
>he can't move his back legs
>slowly drive over them
>hilariously loud screeching ensues
>leave the clutch and put the pedal to the metal
>swerve a bit to the left
>drive right over it and his intestines explode right out of his chest
>corpse lies around the next few weeks there

I also once threw my sisters cat out of the window and it fell down 4 storys, it ripped its claws out and broke some ribs or some shit.

god I hate cats

came here to confess anonymously to the internet that I too hate cats. Fuck them.

You must be new

Cats have always been popular.

I like cats because I'm infected with toxoplasmosis.

Kill it. My neighbor did the same thing but its life ended the day it killed my daughter's pet bunny rabbit

>implying catos aren't the superior beings
A doggo is nothing but a slave to its owner.

Cats = Women
Dogs = Men

Millenials are feminized cuck nu-males or fat feminist cunts, no wonder why they like cats.

>Found worldwide, T. gondii is capable of infecting virtually all warm-blooded animals, but felids such as domestic cats are the only known definitive hosts
>In humans, T. gondii is one of the most common parasites in developed countries
>with numerous subtle adverse or pathological behavioral alterations in humans
>Once healthy humans are infected with Toxoplasma gondii, it may lead to altered behavioral differences like psychomotor performance and neurological disorders like depression and/or suicide and even schizophrenia
>Looking at humans, studies using the Cattell’s 16 Personality Factor questionnaire, found that infected men scored lower on Factor G (superego strength/rule consciousness) and higher on Factor L (vigilance) while the opposite pattern was observed for infected women
>This means that men were more likely to disregard rule and were more expedient, suspicious and jealous
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Sound familiar?

I hope a 'refugee' rapes and murders you

Peter Kurten? I thought you were dead!

Rats are fucking everywhere regardless of whether you're in the country or a city. It's just in cities there's plenty of sewage systems and ourdoor drains that mean rats can stay hidden until they think it's safe to come out and get into people's waste.

Hell, downing street, the foreign office and now even the treasury are appointing official mousers. Half for publicity and half because these old buildings are especially at risk if rats and mice were to start chewing up the woodwork

city people....

cats have a purpose, they kill vermin like mice, rats and snakes

FFFFFFIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I hate cats, but you're fucked up man.

Owning a cat is a sign of having an enormous penis, much like the lack of insecurity not owning a gun comes with.

No pussy? Guaranteed cuck.

>drive
>germany

Pick one

This. A cat is fun and doesn't take much looking after. A dog is much more hassle by comparison, especially when you want to go on holiday.

yes but that is what it has become - original Sup Forums people came here to Sup Forums. been a Sup Forums shitposter since 2004 (mootxico), and Sup Forums is literally cancer now.

Mate, you'll need something bigger than a house cat to kill an Emu.

Never liked cats. Last time I played with one I got a claw stuck in the top layer of my skin on my finger. Hurt like fuck.

Dogs are better. I don't have to worry about them killing the wildlife either. The local magpies won't come into my yard any longer because the neighbours got a cat.

Jesus Christ that reads like the most Reddit neckbeard shit ever. No wonder fucking faggot nerds love him

Yer dog is not your personal army

lmao rabbits are even more affectionately stunted and shitty than cats. I hope your daughter cried, pissed herself, and got a pussy infection.

If you live with other people and the toilet is in use and you really need to piss. That's why I used to have one.

I also liked the taste.

i just learned that you cant leave a dog alone for more than a few hours? seems ridiculous to me, how can anyone want something so dependent, i can only see it if you want a dog for a purpose like hunting or something.

Ugly pup, to be put down

Have you considered a Blue Heeler (Australian cattle Dog)? They are intelligent, tough as nails and good guard dogs. The most loyal dog you could get in my opinion (I've had 3 over my lifetime and all lived over 11 years). They will protect your family and the kids can practically torture the poor thing and it will just put up with it. If someone tries to get into your house without being invited though, they will defend the property to the death. One of mine did. The one I have now caught someone trying to break into my house. Somehow, she knew it was an intruder. Mauled the fuck out of him. Otherwise, she is the tamest dog you will ever meet. Never bitten anyone except for that intruder. My doggo (Penny) follows me around everywhere. I walk to the shops, she follows along. I go into the shops and tell her to stay, she waits outside until I come back. Loyal as fuck

I wouldn't mind people having cats if they just kept the fucking things inside.

>tfw watch a possum fuck up a cat the other night

zero fucks given

Little dick man's dog, should be put down

I also locked my sisters cat into this transport cage and blasted him with hot/cold water for hours.

Everytime I turned it very hot it jumped around the little cage screeching in pain.
Its literal music in my ears to torture these fucking cats.

my sister also had a dog and I trained the dog to attack the cat, like he grabs it and I pull on the cat and he pulls in the other direction.
Shit was cash

I was also feeding all kinds of shit to that cat and punched him for no reason.
Just a nice hard fist right into the back of its head.
BLAMO
oh and when he hid under the couch I would jump on it and it would scream in terror.

They will defend you against threatening people, no matter what.
They are not the strongest dogs though.

Rude

Nice doggu, would not put down

Isn't that what cats do? They establish a territory then gaurd it from other cats by patrolling. If you look at cats in the wild this is what they all basically do. People who lock up their cats in houses all day are fucking stupid

Taxoplasmosis, a parasite that travels from rats to cats to humans, it makes us more submissive.

Fucking Possums.

my doggo died years ago and I dont have pictures of her on my pc, but this is what she looked like

The internet is his only outlet I suppose. If he admitted this in real life someone would hurt him until he urinated.

t. Mohammed - fuck off Muslim with your anti dog shit

I have considered them actually, they're beautiful dogs. With a glowing recommendation like that, I'll definitely give them a look. Thanks, ausbro!

Who cares you ugly american

>i just learned that you cant leave a dog alone for more than a few hours

Not entirely true. It depends on the breed.

Fucking with you. Hows the sheep? We raise cattle.

Shut up Mohamed.

Looks like a chow mix

Ah, so you're just trolling.

Good.

this nigga.

>tfw a big guy and people usually shit their pants when I stand in front of them

though little cat loving manlets can't do shit to me.

But I wouldn't bring the topic up for other reasons.
Like its not a decent topic for conversations and leads nowhere so why mention it?
People also don't need to know everything about me so no reason to mention this little amusing past time activity

My little bitch

Shame, shouldn't have died

Yes muslim tho I love doggies, some are just ugly and stupid as fuck so fuck em.

Look at that glorious germans dog
That's what you go for a dog.

Nice edges, you stupid faggot. What the fuck is wrong with you, are you a kurdroach or a rapefugee?

I hope one of the owners will see you doing this to their pet and pops you, dumb nigger.

Don't forget guys that caring about animals is an Aryan trait. Only subhumans torture animals needlessly.