Hate Crimes in Milwaukee. Attacking Whites in masse

>infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/They grow bolder as the fire rises.<

You might want to pass this info along, you might save a life. They are proving they WILL attack you at any chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
propublica.org/article/post-katrina-white-vigilantes-shot-african-americans-with-impunity
mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/25/nra-news-praises-white-vigilante-patrols-that-s/200539
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a Spic

Not going to save you racist faggots either

>infowars

>infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs
This is part is why i cant respect white people. I'm red pilled and all but at the end of the day white people did this to themselves, you ALLOWED this to happen and you dont even fight back. I feel bad for you faggots, not even being sarcastic, its like watching a nerd bully a jock, the jock and fucking end him but he's too pussy whipped. Fucking white people dude.

As if Infowars has anything to do with the video? The video speaks for itself. I don't like infowars either, but look at the amount of Fb shares.

I'm all for spreading the word if it means saving people from harm. You know they will continue to riot.

See pic. Whites don't target liquor stores.

For real, It's conundrum "hope I'm using that word correctly".

White people have become so civilized and law abiding that they have been literally "domesticated" to the point where they have lost their savagery even for times when it is called upon can't because it's gone forever.

They don't react because

>jail time
>I might die
>more trouble than it's worth
>lose my job
>might get hurt
>might get killed
>got family I need to take care of

when EVERYONE thinks like this NOBODY is left to make a stand.

Whites need to realize this.

>But using a gun for protection is silly

>video shows exactly what it claims
>LOL INFOWARS IMPLYING

>works for gangsters it will work for me

yes, you clearly are a humanist at heart, racist shitbag

As soon as they start entering the White neighborhoods, then the Whites will respond.

No White is going to go into a chimpout zone to save chimps from other chimps.

You don't think shooting a round or 2 off into an assailant's chest or head when they get close will get the rest to back off?

>Nothing to add but "Racist"

>White people have become so civilized and law abiding that they have been literally "domesticated"
What the fuck fool, this is exactly how i see it. I think this is why white people are always going to therapy and visiting third world countries.

Maybe im wrong but weren't they attacking white people in cars? That sounds like its interfering into the boarder zones of white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods.

The city of Milwaukee is very segregated with the center of the city being 95% black. The scene (at the park) is almost smack dab in the middle of the black neighborhood.

Probably just some whites passing through to/from their drug dealer.

Cops do it, and they cause a chimpout, what the fuck do you think will happen to you?.

Nothing, they don't chimp out on the spot. They always run at the first sign of danger.

It's an almost proven theory if you take out their leader, the rest of the troop flees. Seen this time and time again on youtube/liveleak fight videos.

You're in a car. Speed away, run them over if you have to. Cops get shot because they're sitting in their own cop car or actively engaging with a dangerous psychopath. Nobody going to remember you except the guy you just shot, and hopefully he's dead.

>As soon as they start entering the White neighborhoods, then the Whites will respond.

America IS your neighborhood according to Sup Forums.

Still ain't done shit.

You don't think this is because the police force IS a force and will fuck them up?.

If you think one single man with a gun strikes fear into blacks like the entire armed police force, you need to get real. You and your gun isn't a police department.

>Implying Whites are stupid enough not to force multiply

I hope Mike "Empty My Nine On The Welfare Line" Stoklasa steps in soon

Whoa, racist? Sorry mister morality man, I'll never do it again!

Don't cut yourself there kiddo.

License to Kill.

Under no circumstance stop your car when #BLM apes try to block the streets again.

Cops will automatically treat you as terrorists, armed gunmen, robbers, any sort of element they should take as a threat and turn you into their main focus of attention.

You know that right?.

And are these guys in the back "snipers"?. If so what distance do you plan to be shooting out with a sniper rifle and a scope?. quarter mile or more like 100 feet?.

Are you going to have silencers on these things?.

How many shots do you think can get shot off before changing location/position?.

Is this a plan for both night/day chimpouts or only day?.

The thought put into this seems impressive but the success is leaving a lot to luck and very strict conditions.

Cops are going to be at home protecting their families.

You won't be though right?. You would make a stand?.

>spics
>not white when on the wrong side

Chose one.

Did you see what happened to Zimmerman? Do you see what happens when a Latino cop apprehends a black suspect? Your POC status gets revoked at the drop of a hat when it suits the left.

My family will have already been moved to an undisclosed location away from the city (with security).

You forgot the most important one:

>I might get called a racist

This fear paralyzes entire white communities. It's time to break the conditioning.

Preferring to be among others of the same race is man's natural state. The idea that Racism is bad is a means of exerting social control. Stop letting others think for you.

Mexicans kicked the Blacks out of Compton. The blacks resent Mexicans.

Meanwhile, Whites, Mexicans, Arabs, Asians all hate Blacks.

Also, you don't get caught.

Gotta love the thinking.
> Gonna burn the city and beat any white people cause they treat us like violent animals when one of us pulls a gun out on a cop and gets shot

Just WTF

It's not really like that. This is a social event for them. They need to be seen to earn "respect" and street cred.

Also, the looting is an added bonus.

Listen man, I don't care if you're brown, black, Asian or gypsy. You see a massive amount of people looting and destroying your neighborhood, you WILL fight back and protect yourself. That's what the Korean rooftop snipers did. Racism and politics and all that shit goes out the window when you're in fear of your life just walking to the grocery store.

Why bother driving all the way to ghettotown to kill some dindu savages? If Black Lives Matter starts bussing people to white neighborhoods, then you'll see dead dindus on the streets. Until then, fuck their ghetto towns, they're doing our jobs for us by destroying and burning them to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

It amazes me that they think that looting their own fucking town will stop anything

it's actually white people doing the black dick eating but whatever
scared whiteys barricading in fear and turning the volume up.

>Taran Roma

>This was seen in hurricane katrina.

can you elaborate on this?.

Whites who stayed behind formed neighborhood groups of 20+ and armed themselves. When the blacks tried coming into the white neighborhoods to loot they were shot.

They put up signs like "you loot, we shoot" and the like. There were many stories about it on the news. Google something like "katrina white patrols" or whatever. Some whites stayed and protected their communities.

If you help us genocide the niggers we will give you Aztlan

Give ME atlan?. Would it be my place?.

If not then no, I'm not going to get into a fucking mess to share that with a bunch of idiots.

I want to live with the whites when it's all said and done because I hate low class Hispanics too. Problem is shit gets complicated.

I don't fit in with ghetto blacks, don't fit in with ghetto Hispanics, don't fit in with rich whites.

I don't fit in with many people, which is why I stay stuck on Sup Forums all day minding my business and just living the shit job I have but whatever.

I could join the cause and get into stupid shit because fuck it, but not going to do it unless it's worth it.

That being said I don't have a group to fight for. Just here, I'm not on anyone's side so not with anyone, not against anyone.

Whites honestly don't give a fuck what color your skin is. We're smart enough to judge you by your behavior.

>tfw nationalist fathers' best friend is spic

shut your bitch ass mouth, coward. and take your white patrol fantasies with you.

The irony in your pic is almost as much as your edge.

Gee, I wonder why they haven't tried shit in White neighborhoods...

I hear that, thing in my opinion (which is why I mentioned) rich whites is that the higher class white people do not like me because I'm Hispanic.

I sense the discomfort and a bit of arrogance that whites out of my social class have.

I don't complain because I'm sure they can't help it. They don't know me personally so look at me that way. It's the same feeling I have toward thug niggers that are a step below me.

This has always bothered me all the other whites I mingle with that are in my social class are not well off at all and we do get along, but it's because we're associated through the social class system and that's what brings us together.

If they were in the group of "priviledged" whites they would look at me the way I just said.

I'm not saying "ALL WHITES" do this. I'm not trying to be racist but just saying, this is my experience with where I live.

>White neighborhoods
no such thing

You're a moron.

I hate retards that attack aggregators, even if fucking stormfront has links to real news sites it doesn't suddenly make those news sites fabricated.

Throw a book at them, and also throw the book at them

>Video by BLM showing BLM specifically targeting any and all white people for attacks
>Video hosted by infowars
>"lol fucking infowars"
>"you rasisss for watching this vid"
>"dey aint be rasiss fo attackin whitey"

wew

You're literally a fucking shit-eating edge-lord talking out of your ass. You have no idea what you're talking about.

blue is fading like a motherfucker

Not fantasies.

propublica.org/article/post-katrina-white-vigilantes-shot-african-americans-with-impunity

mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/25/nra-news-praises-white-vigilante-patrols-that-s/200539

>TL;DR

isnt the kkk still a thing where you are they always talk big yet they dont seem to be protecting anyone

Nope. KKK was used in the past (100 yrs ago) to round up the black rapists. There were only like 250 some lynchings total back in the day.

You gotta get off the leftist media train man.

they're fat fucks dressed as casper the fag ghosts.
most of the time drunk and scared shitless of blacks.

I think you're projecting a bit too much. Perhaps it's time you stopped posting.

planet of the apes

truth hurts, cletus?

>black pulls gun on police
>police should them dead as they should
>for some reason be outraged at this
>immediately begin rioting in your mostly black inner city and burn down what I imagine is mostly black-owned business
>shoot at the most likely black EMS and Fire that arrive
>white cops either stay away or are heavily armed, more armed than you
>anyone with a brain sees this as a act of total stupidity, people flock to support Trump in response

Is it just me or is this complete retardation, even for racist black people to be doing. They just fuck themselves in the mid-long run

kkk has been half FBI half retards for the last 40 years, hasn't been a single KKK "attack" in that time.

Left just uses them as a boogeyman.

if i knew cops wanted to kill me i would have a gun pointed at them too

If cops wanted to kill blacks they would just conspicuously leave black neighborhoods unpatrolled.

You're taking too much BLM propaganda to heart you silly gyppo.

I can't wait until the cops start shooting back

Get the fuck out.

Ain't no Fun When the Rabbit's Got the Gun

Need a group of 10 or so whites to be killed/lynched by a BLM mob. That will certainly bring this to the next lvl
I'm sure agents are working this scenario out now

You honestly think all these blacks getting shot is because the cops have a vendetta? you honestly believe that?

All cops have to do to get blacks killed is to not patrol black areas. That easy. They murder themselves in DROVES
I'm not saying cops can't be corrupt. But this isn't cops literally going out and finding blacks to kill. you need to educate yourself more

It makes me laugh that blacks want to segregate from whites these days.

>America will be the new South Africa soon enough

My grandpa and Dad are from Mexico, and my mom's white. I'm a total white nationalist because white countries are not just better places, but are better-ran by whites.

Again, you are taking BLM at their word, which is a bad idea.

You posted a picture of a man that killed people that saved more black lives than all of BLM combined ever will.

cops are shitting their pants right now.
they're on the endangered species list.

>Says the brit

whites built america on black slavery (among other minorities).
whites should pay a slavery tax or get out of america (while they still breathe)

Anyone here in Saint Francis? How is it holding up? Haven't been there since childhood. Hope the niggers aren't getting too bad up there, same with Cudahy.

Yeah BLM is attacking and dragging whites out their homes here....

Literally South Africa 2.0

Blacks picked cotton. Annnnd, that's about it.

Learn how to greentext properly summerfag.

Wait as someone who is lightskin muslim but not white would I get attacked?

If so would it be justified for me to go muzzie on them?

Also another question. If I lived there and they were trying to loot my house, could I get away with using an RPG on them or chucking grenades at them? Setting up a machine gun sentry?

>Everything is made of cotton
>Blacks haven't cumulatively recieved more than reperations ever promised them
>The blacks here today are all descendants of slaves in the US
>Whites don't already regularly pay a "slavery tax"
>Whites all held slaves
>First world countries that never had slaves don't exist

So many inaccuracies in such a short post.

Checked

I'm in CA so no, we don't have KKK here. We do have Nazis and white supremacists, though, in the Bakersfield area and Los Angeles mostly. Probably up in the woods of Northern CA too.

They tend to back their shit up, so people do not mess with them. Last time I was in Bakersfield I was just visiting a park with my sister and her kids (she was living there for six months due to a job her husband was on.) Looked up and right there helping his little kid on the swing set was a pale white dude with quite a few visible Reich and white power tats. He was very nice, and his kid was well-behaved. His wife/gf was friendly too, and not fat, kek. For someone who grew up in SF, it was an interesting day.

Of you think that why are you still in usa?
Usa is for whites as you said

you need to watch more movies produced this year and stop being ignorant

Just use a culturally-approved machete or axe to kill them, maybe dress them in orange first.

At the height of slavery 2% of Americans owned slaves. Even in the deep South, it was only about 30%.

Fuck off, kid, before your edge gets you hurt. Go learn something.

p.s. blacks are still enslaving each other in Africa.

you can't put a price on the suffering of the african people.
whites need to bleed.

What? I thought this was America? FFS can't kill niggers with an RPG why even live.

I vote we just deport all the nigs to romania where they belong.

at the end of the day might makes right.
blacks will just take what they want and there's nothing you can do.

>
>whites built america on black slavery (among other minorities).
>whites should pay a slavery tax or get out of america (while they still breathe)

This is bait.

they should go show them a bit of white power, it would be hilarious to see the chimpout as the neo-nazis march toward them.

youre really easy to trigger mate.

It's britain, so technically he should be able to use anything but kind words against his attacker, but seeing as he's arab he can get away with using arabic-themed executions and nobody would prosecute him for fear of being called racist.

Africans had slaves too you idiot

Damn look at his face looks like one of those rubber masks afterwards.