Got my first paycheck today

>got my first paycheck today
>40% went towards taxes
>won't get "free" healthcare and neetbucks until I'm 65

I wish I lived in Europe.

>pay 40% tax
>all of it goes into making guns, bombs and pre-ordering jets
>get shot by gun made by your own taxes

don't worry that money's going into military and trade deals to funnel other countrys wealth into your elite which you will never benefit from

But no one pays 40% tax unless they make $400k+ a year. Did you just start a job as a CFO?

>40% tax
>It goes into the military
>Military is used to supplement other cunt's military's
>They don't have to spend so much on military, their citizens benefit.

This is bait unless you're a millionaire

OP's a fag. Income tax for middle class is ~18%

>tfw never seen a paycheck

>40% tax
>””””””””””conservANO”””””””””””””” party in power

If it's his first paycheck he probably is having them withhold way too much.

%
liar

> ftw perma NEET for life

No tax exemptions at a min wage job is still only like 12%. He must've given them a fixed amount

People who make 400k+ a year have tax lawyers who make them pay much less than 40% taxes through fiscal tricks and loopholes.
If anything, they even pay less (as a %) than the average guy.

>cuckservatives take your money and give it to foreign companies
>democraps take your money and give it to foreign companies
T-thanks 2 party system

Not in the US. The IRS is relentless and they'll get their money

This. The only people who pay taxes are middle class, everyone else gets gibs.

Especially in the US

Are you fucking dense? There are literally hundreds of ways to shelter your money from the IRS if you have enough, the exemption list is massive and trump's useless tax plan made it worse.

>trump's useless tax plan made it worse

How?

One of the funniest facts about american healthcare is that the demographics that support and vote to the anti-universal healthcare politicians are old fucks who actually get their healthcare paid by the government. It's fine when they get it, but when it's for young people it's communism.

It never gets old to come here to Sup Forums and see young dumbasses supporting senile policies

You really want to be over there with all of the sand people about?

>Wage slaving.

I'll pay for my own insurance thnx

Yes it's fucking horrible here
Kek.

Maybe if you're a multi millionaire. But at that point you might aswell open a swiss account.

Not really, the overwhelming majority of the contracts for the military industry go to US companies, and a bit to Britbongs companies.

I remember reading some article a dozen years ago saying that more than 30% of the US industry was depending at some point on military spendings, by being primary contractors or as secondary/tertiary contractors producing parts for primary contractors. Can't find that article anymore though.

Does no one do their research anymore? The U.S allocates 2 trillion dollars to medicare and medicaid.

enjoy having no money to do shit.

Also enjoy Retirement.

>55% for the Department of Defense
god dammit