Sup ForumsICE DEATH IN THE UK

The perfect storm is coming:

>police violence
>"non-lethal taser" to blame
>victim was black AND an ex-football star

LOOT KRU IS BACK BABY. There will be riots after this, I guarantee it, so get comfy and enjoy the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=_y8usVXS6ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self-bump just to add that this is already the top trend on Twitter. It has been 5 years since the 2011 England riots (almost to the day) so tension is going to be high anyway. This will re-light the spark for sure.

>"non-lethal"

Why'd they taser him and is there video?

why wuold there be riots?

QUEEN DEATH SQUADS WHEN

Don't be a fat unhealthy piece of shit, and maybe it won't change to less-than-lethal.

THIS WILL BE GLORIOUS

>2011 England riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

Similar circumstances, except this time the black man was also an ex-professional football player.

Why can't black guys handle current?

Black lives matter is heading to Shropshire? I hope all 4 nigs there get a space to destroy.

Doubt there will be riots, there wasn't any when the police officer was found innocent.

Good. The more the Jew whips up the Ghouls the more red pilled the Aryan man become and the more obvious the cucks become.

He thought he was Usain Bolt, but what he got was Usain Volt

We all know black people can't swim

:DDDDD

THIS IS WHY WE NEED NIGGER LIVES MATTER IN THE UK

RELATED.

>Rest in power
Alternating or direct?

that flag would be cool if it wasn't for that shitstain in the centre

I don't know, but it sent shock through my system when I heard the news.

the 2011 riots were nothing to do with that black guy getting shot and if you were a youth in those areas at the time you would know that they rioted to steal tvs it was organised with that shooting as an excuse none rioted because of it they rioted to loot

aka every black "riot" ever

Quote from article:
West Mercia Police can confirm that officers responded to a report for the concern for the safety of an individual at approximately 1:30am this morning (Monday 15 August) at an address in Telford.
Upon arrival Taser was deployed and a 48-year-old man, who subsequently received medical attention, was pronounced dead at approximately 3am."
So why did they taser him? He must have charged them, I guess.

It wasn't only blacks, I remember walking around the Croydon area when it all kicked off and there plenty of our own (mainly local council estate chavs) doing their fair share of the looting.

Zing.

Telford is only 93% white compared to the rest of Shropshire's 97% white population. Yet crime in Telford is double that of the next town. Diversity is our strength guys.

these riots were mostly white looters i know allot of people who rioted all white council house chavs smashing up tescos for some prime basmati

OK Abdul

>Dindu Riot #101:
Dindus only riot when other Dindus get shot. Dont see the streets actually giving a fuck about a 40-plus fat ex-footballer who probably never dealt drugs, shot someone nor aimed a pistol at a polis in his life.

A literal Dindu (as probably was here, dunno?) does not a proper Dindu make, the cause only fights for the oppressed. And free trainers-n-TVs-n-sheeeit.

>Former athlete
>"non-lethal"

ffs they riot in Manchester even when we dont fucking kill em

its gonna be a top tier happening

What's interesting to note is the fact that aside from their limited success in trying to get into Debenhams, Allders and the other big businesses in the town centre, In my particular area back in 2011 they ended up smashing up and looting small businesses owned mainly by ethnic minorities, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Oh good a British Chimpout. Are the monkeys going to riot while wearing a monocle and a top hat while drinking tea?

Lose the leaf

They posted an article saying how blacks are 3x more likely to be tased, because despite them being 4% of the population, they're 12% of the tased.

I wonder if they know that blacks commit 15% of the crime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

Also, easy solution to not get tased.
youtube.com/watch?v=_y8usVXS6ns

Being a former athlete doesn't guarantee good health

Pic related is one of the greatest of all time

Such a proud White Man

Maradonna wat le fug :DDD

face it bongs, we're apart of you

Uk doesn't have BLM yet?

i'm surprised, we have it in canada they recently protested and blocked off the pride parade in toronto because there were cop floats