Sports riuined by blacks

Form me, Los Angeles 1984 marked the moment when everything go downnhill, and the olympic athletics was ruined by blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tq5rAWZpms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trains for years to win a medal for yourself and your country

>wins and is awarded for your great effort and time spent training

>b..b.b.but there b..b..black

Stay mad chile

Blacks are objectively better at some track and field sports than whites are. Doesn't mean that they're not inferior in every other way.

The blacks are good at track and field because they ain't carrying a stolen tv

Running is the one sport that requires the least amount of thought.

Personally, I think giving a nigger a gold medal is a joke. Whatever he did, any nigger in Africa could've done just as good if not better.

But OH, this nigger, he represents America!

Blow me. Niggers represent niggerland.

>he doesn't remember 1968

I was going to said the same. For me a sport like football (soccer), fo example, is more meritory because involves almost everything (mentally and physically). I can't really get the point or the excitement about running 100ms. I find it futile, basic and with no complexity.

>field sports
Field sports? Football (soccer) is by far the most popular and democratic sport worldwide. And they are clearly not superiors. Not as forwards, not as playmakers, not as goalkeepers, defenders, etc.

Sports should be segregated by races.
I dont give a shit if a horse is faster than a white man.

>I find it futile, basic and with no complexity.

That's the essence of many Olympic sports: jump the highest or farthest, run or swim the fastest over various distances.

Pure sports may bore you, but they are as legitimate as any other. Sports don't have to involve strategy and/or teamwork to be valid.

If it bores you, ignore it. But I damn well bet that if your son was always the fastest runner in your neighborhood, and at school, you would want to see how far he could go, and you would have tears in your eyes when they played your national anthem at his gold medal ceremony.

And as for him, gold medal winners say that hearing their national anthem will always be different after hearing it on the podium.

Watching the track portion last night was kind of funny. It was like regardless of national race, everyone just sent their fastest nigger.

My point is that football (soocer), rugby, basketball, etc. You need to use much more than that. Stanima, speed, more muscular moves, intelligence, ability, creativity, improvisation. Not only to run in very, very, very short distances.

Africans literally have nothing, no infastructure or world power but damn, them blacks can run.

Stay mad, Chile.

In the other news, we wuz marksmen n shieeet

>In the other news, we wuz marksmen n shieeet

Not to mention developing the technology and inventing the devices. But woe unto anyone who is proud of what western civilization accomplished.

>everyone just sent their fastest nigger.

>filled with niggers
>involves almost everything (mentally and physically

top kek

>Americunts racist AF
>still brag about your welfare medal tally

I can't take (non-commercial) sports seriously anymore because there are more or less niggers in every national team, even in supposedly the most white ones.

>TFW someone else's nigger is faster than our nigger
Is it because africa niggers are used to running from lions and shit? Maybe we need faster police...

That's because it's a tactical sport that requires creativity and forward-thinking.
Blacks only do well at american football because it LITERALLY stops every 5 seconds and the players are told exactly what to do.
My fellow Australian was saying they are good at athletic events, like sprinting, because it's pure jerk muscle reflective, plus they have longer legs than whites.

Just invert the colors on your screen OP, all will be well

track and field is a category of athletics, does not include football and sports

If we're allowed to have men's and women's events separate why can't we have blacks and whites separate?

what about based Jesse Owns BTFOing Hitler's nazi ssteroid team

to be fair Owens also used steroids

kek

the two black dudes in this pic had their lives ruined for doing this. died poor and alone

> Better athletes ruined sport events

Right user. Im not supporting black people in general but they are great athletes, so you're incredibly pathetic if you want to ban them so your little legs can compete.

Basketball was way more fun to watch before it was integrated. check out this lineup.

How old are you?

what my issue is why aren't the nigs dominating every single event?

why are they only good at running

>Posts a picture of a team the played before you were alive
>Says its better

Sorry, if you ever watch films of basketball in the 50's is pretty boring. I have to say the niggers did a pretty god job of making it fun to watch..

But then niggers did what niggers do, take it too far and fuck it up. Its unwatchable now..

Football is filled with everything. Zidane, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Laudrup, Pele, Maradona, Riquelme, Zico, Rui Costa, Batistuta, Platini, Baggio, Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Berkgham, Whea, Cruyff, Nedved, Ronaldo (the real one), Bochini, Rivaldo, Shevchenko, etc, etc, etc.

hahaha

The only thing that you americans have create and deserve respect is basketball. That sport really need athletic conditions. But nobody outside your country practice it because your blacks ruined it. They feel like it's a cultural appropriation to play it. That's why we destroy your beloved blacks on a football (soocer) field.

the olympics were never good tbqh

stop it, really. america is not a white country anymore and will never be. your idol is not against multiculturalism and bad behavior is not genetic. and i, will, move to your country, to a white southern town.

>everyone competing isn't naked
>isn't even in Greece
Nice "olympics" you got there

>Chile
>athletes
C'mon...

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tq5rAWZpms

Exactly. When watching Track and Field, you almost have to feel like these guys are slaves to their white masters like back in the 1800's. Running literally requirers no thought or strategy, it's just a bunch of well bred "animals".

"Hey Germany, check out our nigger specimen here. Look at his wingspan."

The NBA and NFL drafts are like that as well. A bunch of Jewish owners sizing up their niggers to slave on their plantation until they get injured and are cast aside as unfit to work.

See, I have no issue with having blacks compete as well. If they are the better athletes, fine. You just pick the best out of the pool you get to select from.

But how come we need "diversity" and "affirmative action" for certain occupations such as white collar jobs? If the whites, as a whole, are generally smarter than the African Americans, why shouldn't corporate America be mostly whitewashed?

There's literally no argument against it.

lol our niggers would wreck shop in Soccer, basketball style, if they actually wanted to play. Over here though, it's all about "hoopin' nigga!" so it will never catch on.

We'd probably still need a white goalies since that involves a decent amount of thinking though.

Why does it even matter? How much does it effect you?

>competing by nation and not city
>not having poetry competitions
>women

0/10 would not compete again

>the loss of OP's virginity.
The presence of black people means that the fine sport of OP not being a permavirgin has been ruined for ever. Black people have outperformed OP at this game and now the prospect of OP finding a waifu have dwindled to zero. This is a very regrettable state of affairs. Fortunately, an imageboard exists where autistic virgins can gather on mass to provide mutual support and hugs.

>If the whites, as a whole, are generally smarter than the African Americans,

"they" believe that black underachievement in school and college is due to white oppression, and that on a fair playing field, black men and women would do as well as anyone at any endeavor, in general.

just today, a black leader in milwaulkee was complaining about how the school system was racist and caused undereducation of black kids.

I mean if that slavery is going to make me a multimillionaire for participating in a competition that last 10 seconds, then sign me up. At the end of the day, that's what matters in this world.

If black people are so much faster than whites, how did white people catch them for slavery?

Story?

we outsourced to other niggers

Faster by 1 second (or less)?
That's why we destroy that race in football. There's only a small portion of them coming from Brazil or african countries like France or England.

In a real sport that involves more than just running fast and forwad in a very, short space and time, they have almost no opportunity.

And that's a fact. Someone like Baresi, Maldini, or manlets mestizos like Maradona or Messi destroy them.

Blacks still haven't ruined e-sports. Good luck at beating south koreans at StarCraft Jamal

They are good at sprints because when they hear the starting gun they get flashbacks.

>In a real sport that involves more than just running fast and forwad in a very, short space and time, they have almost no opportunity.

full court basketball is not a series of sprints, and involves agility and intelligence.

Yes, but unfortunately it's an american sport. Sadly nobody cares about it.

And that's why it's is biased toward blacks (because of your american culture of loving them) If basketball were on a global scale like football (soccer), you would never associate it with blacks, that's for sure.

Running is a sport where a large amount of energy is used very rapidly.
If blacks have an emphasis on that trait, they'll be great at running.

But that's not all sports.

As an example (it's not Olympic), freediving champions do the exact opposite, and they move long distances or go to great depths using even less energy by swimming than you use sitting at a computer.

In that case, it's a white dominated sport; and strangely seems to be New Zealand dominated since we have guys here who can go to a depth of 100m with no dive assists.

>Look at his wingspan
>flying niggas
Lord have mercy

Ruined the Olympics for Hitler too.

Master race my ass.

I don't understand why anyone gives a damn about Olympics in the first place.

Yeah, the Olympics are pointless in a globalized society. The point was for Grecian city-states to assert their dominance in a peaceful manner. Until recently, each nation was represented mostly by their own genetic stock, which really did give you an idea of what people excelled at what.

Now it's more than apparent that blacks are inherently superior at 90% of sporting events. And the ones they aren't can be explained by a lack of interest or exposure.

They are not superior in football, the most important and popular sport in the world.

pure physical prowess does not a master race make.

>getting mad Pacos aren't good at sports
Wew

i fully support this comment

Horses are faster and stronger than humans.

Lets give political power to horses.

Caligula wasn't so wrong after all.

>Football (soccer) is by far the most popular and democratic sport worldwide. And they are clearly not superiors.
Lol sounds like you haven't got a clue about football, pick a permiership team and look at how many blacks are in their line up.

>England
>White
>England National Team

Try again..

without blacks america would have 0 golds in the olympics ..

>blacks are lower than dirt scum

mad whitey? get dat dab

Wow is there something that makes Koreans innately superior at archery!?