This won the Adult Swim pilot competition several years ago. What went wrong?

This won the Adult Swim pilot competition several years ago. What went wrong?

it was never a competition they picked the winners before people voted

AS has terrible taste. we knew that already
the thing is they have DIFFERENT terrible taste from most other people, which (along with knowing their audience sort of) makes their network different and kinda better than others.

They should've picked something they intended to air. I don't think any of the shows were picked up.

neon knome became problem solverz

>Several
It was 6, and people voted for it because tits.

Men are idiots.

i knew that shit looked familiar.

bewbs

any good fan art?

Its not terrible as a thing within itself. Cheyenne Cinnamon was a one off joke from Squidbillies so i didnt expect too much

>Cheyenne Cinnamon was a one off joke from Squidbillies
that explains a LOT.

The one-offs actually came after the pilot! I imagine people who ended up working on Squidbillies also worked on CC, so they threw in some references to their old work.

I feel like maybe Neko Case was too expensive, especially because she wasn't even the singing voice of CC.

Actually, maybe it was T-Pain.

Just watching now, Kristen Schall and Dana Synder did voices in this too. Damn, AS really had faith in this one based on the voice talent.

Still not as bad as that rap movie thing they made years back to celebrate some atlanta only rap festival.

Don't you be hatin' on Freaknil boi!
Freaknik has a ballin' soundtrack.

And this was still quite terrible, even for my watching standers.
The C.G.I wasn't anything to write home about ether.

I liked the first half of the Korgoth pilot.

Second half was random.

I don't know. Maybe it was when they showed her high schooler friend getting pregnant from the gym teacher, maybe it was when she sung that song about anal/oral sex not being real sex. Like I said, I don't know.

More?

>some atlanta only rap festival.
Lol Freaknik wasn't a rap festival, it was a gathering of black college students

No sadly, it was the only part of the show that was on Paheal.