TRUMP GENERAL - A E S T H E T I C EDITION

>Donald Trump - Big League (Campaign Video)
youtu.be/Zaqvc-0XDMM

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

>Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

RALLIES
>HIGH ENERGY Trump Rally In Fairfield, CT 8/13/16
youtu.be/wV4FW6cKm08
>Trump rally in Altoona PA 8/12/16
youtu.be/RBdBSXKTL88
>Trump rally in Erie PA 8/12/16
youtu.be/Wp6E9tdYkeI
>Trump Rally in Kissimmee FL 8/11/16
youtu.be/EVkFnc3Msbk
>Trump Speaks at Pastors and Pews Meeting in Orlando FL 8/11/16
youtu.be/Ff42JCSyuc4
>Trump Addresses NAHB Board of Directors in Miami FL 8/11/16
youtu.be/4HBZQnL_aIQ

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w

ENTERTAINMENT
>Hillary's Health: What’s wrong with Hillary?
youtu.be/JDa9eArn4SQ
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/s3wS2SUdV6E
>Media hiding the truth about Clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0
youtube.com/watch?v=ond78NgX7_E&list=PLBaqKIH3aRIzRq7b6iGEW3vsrwZeu-E_c&index=9
cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/stein-hits-clinton-on-emails/index.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/gary-johnson-profile-2016-libertarian-third-party-214162
investmentwatchblog.com/democratic-pollster-pat-caddell-re-clinton-foundation-this-is-the-most-corrupt-enterprise-in-the-history-of-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=YwTUCiyo_dY
12160.info/page/state-of-union-speech-sent-to-soros-before-its-delivered-soros-le
strawpoll.me/10998348
original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/08/14/evan-mcmullin-raising-neocon-flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk
youtu.be/YCDwdA1dyFo
youtu.be/VVesjCbLKto
youtu.be/jxVBJf02Yts
youtu.be/QR-cI-O0pPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for hulking futa dicks for trump

In b4 awoo

"Perhaps you should ask Mr. Trump yourself"

Jesus christ these Trump memes are getting legit as fuck

>WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING THE DEBATES

A realistic scenario is that at some point Hillary will start her patented "cold chai" head bob. She will try to play it off as if it was an intentional movement in response to Trump saying something so crazy that she had to do a comical 'double-take.' The debate will go to break, and when they return, Trump will be standing alone on the stage facing an empty podium (or facing an empty lazy boy recliner, if Hillary gets her way). Everyone will pretend they have no idea what's going on. The network will cut to some political commentators discussing the debate, just to kill time. Eventually, they'll get 'breaking news' that Hillary's people had to whisk her away due to unspecified 'security concerns.' The remaining time in the debate will be spent by the moderator hammering Trump with questions, while not allowing him to mention Hillary because "she isn't present to respond."
The media will declare the debate a victory for Hillary. She will then immediately drop out of any subsequent debates due to 'ongoing security concerns.' The media will be complicit, and will speculate on some made up story about how 2nd Amendment supporters are planning an assassination attempt because Trump told them to. Trump will be painted as being the one responsible for the debates being canceled, and it will be accepted as gospel by establishment politicians and the establishment media.
I don't think this specific scenario is 100% what's going to happen, but with the way this election has been going, I think there's a pretty good chance of some crazy shit going down. If Hillary wants out of the debates, her people will find a way out of the debates... and the media will be complicit by spinning a story to blame it all on Trump.

look at this man's balls
youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0

These babies will grow up in a powerful and free America.

>The remaining time in the debate will be spent by the moderator hammering Trump with questions, while not allowing him to mention Hillary because "she isn't present to respond."

kek'd

sced

fuck
this is what's going to happen

bump for trump

All the evil shit he's done over the years caught up to him, he's probably rotting out from the inside. I'm surprised stuff doesn't ooze out his mouth eyes and ears. I bet he smells like burnt tires and sulfur.
He has to trigger her, but it can play out in the debates with Trump in one of two ways, she's heavily medicated and all zoned out or they under medicate her and she lashes out like a mad woman. I have a feeling she will somehow weasel her way out of the debates, no way she can hide her mental illness on a one on one debate with Trump.

Bump for the God-Emperor

Trump will be the only Trump supporter within a 50 mile blast radius of the debate stage. No matter what happens, the MSM will declare a victory for Hillary. That's why he's attacking the MSM right now. He'll perform better than expected in the debate and the MSM will be discredited. Trump supporters will not listen to them any longer

Pretty much like Palin. As long as she could form sentences 50% of the time, it was going to be hailed as a surprising performance.

Trump will veer off course, though. You can tell from his rallies the moment he gets off script and starts rambling. Not to mention, Hillary probably has a million things she knows will trigger him. My god, could you imagine if she implied that Trump wasn't as wealthy as he claims to be? If she dips a toe in that water, Trump will dive in.

Also like Palin, I don't think Trump really wants anything to do with elected office. This is just a masterful pitch for his new cable channel.

>Trump will veer off course, though. You can tell from his rallies the moment he gets off script and starts rambling.
That is a problem

>Also like Palin, I don't think Trump really wants anything to do with elected office. This is just a masterful pitch for his new cable channel.
He's been talking about this for almost 30 years. Doubt he isn't interested

youtube.com/watch?v=ond78NgX7_E&list=PLBaqKIH3aRIzRq7b6iGEW3vsrwZeu-E_c&index=9

I wish I was from based Dixie.

wtf i love stein now

cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/stein-hits-clinton-on-emails/index.html

Trump within moe in new huffpo poll

Men of Sup Forums, stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Sup Forums stand ye steady
It can not be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Sup Forumsacks never yield

From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at The Donald's call
The mighty foe surrounding

Men of Sup Forums on to glory
This will every be your story
Keep these burning words before ye
Sup Forumsacks will not yield

add it

Honestly, you people are not doing your jobs properly. You are supposed to be actively engaging the shills and debunking their arguments. I have not seen anything from you. The entirety of Sup Forums is ovverun, defeatism is everywhere, nobody is being convinced to vote for Trump. Do your jobs. Do your fucking jobs you idiots.

Make a pastebin or a Google doc of common shill arguments, then make a rebuttal to every single one using facts and evidence.

Be fucking proactive. Posting stupid fucking anime girls is NOT going to get Trump elected.

I will begin writing my Trump pastebin. I need all of the counter arguments against Trump that are actually arguments (nothing like "he's a maniac, he's racist, he's this or that) actual arguments.

>My god, could you imagine if she implied that Trump wasn't as wealthy as he claims to be?
"Let's talk about your wealth, Hillary. How much did Goldman Sachs pay you for those speeches?"

Maybe she has a reply for this, maybe it makes sense. What the voters remember is that the Big Banks are paying Hillary to make speeches.

A thousand more scenarios could play out just like this, and some of them will happen. The record cannot be corrected when Hillary's getting stumped on live television. The Crooked label stuck. The health questions have been raised. Her poor performance during the debates will act as confirmation bias - she will look WEAK!

If Hillary doesn't cancel, she'll look weak in front of millions. If Hillary does cancel, millions will assume she's weak.

Trump wins three times before you even get out of bed, thirty times before you've had lunch. It's over, shills.

LAMESTREAM BTFO

>it's real

Listen to his rallies. The second he goes off script, he starts to ramble. And this is, by far, Trump's biggest button to push (he told the Comedy Central roast they were not allowed to make any jokes implying that he might not be as wealthy as he claims).

If you said that to Trump, he's not going to be able to keep his cool. He's going to jump the shark. Call you a loser. Blame "rapin' bill" or something.

>After a few minutes, Johnson dons a smile and tries his luck again, sneaking up behind Rand Paul and administering a double shoulder squeeze. Paul pretends not to notice until Johnson takes the hint and returns to his table.
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/gary-johnson-profile-2016-libertarian-third-party-214162
This is the third party guys

>Hillary probably has a million things she knows will trigger him.
he's so sensitive about his wealth that that's the one thing that a comedy central roast wasn't allowed to mention. they could joke about him wanting to fuck his daughter but they couldn't imply that he was worth less than he says he is.

that's not a man who is secure.

Was he shooting for the smart young black crowd? They don't exist. The smart hip white kids? He obviously overestimated what a vocal minority could do for ratings.

Many women (Millenials) on Tinder are indifferent about the election. We should all go on Tinder and redpill people!
How do I redpill her? I want to help make Pennsylvania Red again!

that new video is hype

wish trump would publicly share it like he did with YCSTT

they would probably cancel trevor noah too, but can't because it's a flagship show

Translation: I'm going to be too lazy to vote

Whisper "Make America Great Again" in her ear as you fill her womb with your seed.

Schlong her big league

Talk about Clinton's scandals, say you'll be voting Trump to counter her. Encourage her to vote either green or Trump to fight clinton, rather than have her vote Trump to support him. Once you can get a foothold like that, get the media is corrupt ball rolling. The rest will do itself.

>What the voters remember is that the Big Banks are paying Hillary to make speeches.
Is there anyone who doesn't know this? You forget: people have been blasting Hillary for shady stuff for her entire career, and it hasn't slowed her down or stopped her.
Trump can't say anything to her that she hasn't heard before, and if he loses his cool and calls her names to her face or says stuff about Bill, he's just gonna look like a clown.

Drop the issue.
Save the pro-Trump shilling for real social media.
Just get your dick wet.

Is she right?

tell them that if hillary wins, pennsylvania will look like germany and that she will be forced to move or she will be raped to death as 20 muslims with a sexual emergency all relieve themselves at the same time. show them graphic rapefugee videos and photos if asked, if they have kids tell them pedophilia is okay under islam and girls aged 6-9 are preferred, but anything will do, evdn boys

also, post that all the crazy broads vote for hillary, all the hot chicks that the guys want vote for trump, pic related

Encourage them to vote green or Trump.

If she's leaning feminist, don't even mention Trump, just talk about the Greens and how corrupt and disgusting Crooked H is.

not even close

No, the MSM already spent days fact-checking who the "real" founder is remember? :^)

Democratic Pollster Pat Caddell Re: Clinton Foundation – “This Is The Most Corrupt Enterprise in the History of the U.S.”

investmentwatchblog.com/democratic-pollster-pat-caddell-re-clinton-foundation-this-is-the-most-corrupt-enterprise-in-the-history-of-the-u-s/

>literally "NO U"

This is too funny.

lol wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=YwTUCiyo_dY

>billionaire real estate mogul from new york founded the islamic caliphate

let me guess, he's literally hitler too?

(He's Not)

I'm going to talk about how she fucked over Sanders and how corrupt she is. I'll help my shitty state!

How fucking absolutely mentally deranged have these kike maniacs become?

This kind of cognitive dissonance is straight out of a McCarthy's worst nightmare.

Hill's backed into a corner
"right to be believed"
vs
victims of Bill's rapes.

>pic related

Using con logic, he did advocate leaving in a hurry, which created the power vacuum that ISIS thrived in.

Such desperation is laughable.

Only if the have big tits, otherwise flat chest =! 10/10

Also no IRL trannies thats nasty.

(He's not)

Been out of thr loop- whats all this shit on faceberg about the Don lying about rescuing marines? I want to defend MAGA but havnt looked into it enough. Google just giving me bs.

Handsome tbqh I wanna be like Manafort when I age.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

i have never doubted our god emperor, but these weeks have made me wonder, what level of dimensional chess is he playing on, and is he too good for the game. is it too late to fix?

Nice concern shilling there

how ironic.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

State of Union speech sent to (((#Soros))) BEFORE its delivered. Soros Leak

12160.info/page/state-of-union-speech-sent-to-soros-before-its-delivered-soros-le

>Yeah. Probably

More like

>Naaah

HEY HEY HEY HEY

HEY GUYS

>
>
>
>
>
ZODIAC KILLER :DDDD
Good fucking riddance, to bad niggers.

Add cuck hair but only on the sides kek

I think you need a break from the news and Sup Forums. The real games begin late September

we need the meme warfare decision

strawpoll.me/10998348

Evan McMullin: Raising the (((Neocon))) Flag

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/08/14/evan-mcmullin-raising-neocon-flag/

Huh

You're a fucking faggot and have no clue what you're talking about.

How the fuck am I concern shilling?

Look at the fucking catalog. Look at it. Look at all the shilling going on. Then open up the threads, see if anyone is actually making arguments against people. They're not. Nobody is doing shit. You people sit around and do nothing while Sup Forums crumbles around you. You are all incompetent and so I am doing your jobs for you.

>The rest will do itself.

can we just please convince that carpetbagger Hillary Clinton to drop out, she's embarrassing the country with all the scandal, it's over she can't win with the stuff happening in her campaign, she's not greeting the people, I couldn't find an appearance she would make where she was actually there on her webpage, meanwhile I can see Trump multiple times since he started running, he's all over the country meeting people and speaking, he greets the people not just the millionaires who are donating to his campaign or foundation

this needs to stop, the democrats deserve better and they need to rethink their strategy to save face before this gets really bad, it's obvious the only way they could win is through massive fraud and it's starting to look like Trump is building that landslide, this would be better for everyone if she just dropped out,

she's not suitable for the job because of the corruption,

any self respecting person would have divorced that husband, she stayed with that cheating dirtbag for the power and she just goes where the money is, she packs it all back in her carpetbag and moves from place to place ripping people off and keeping the spoils in her carpetbag

I thought you guys don't have such degenerated people in your country

Trump doesn't hate Putin + Putin bombing ISIS
= Trump founded ISIS

Fucking common core

This user is right Take a break for a few days and get some perspective. We've got a big speech today about his plan to defeat ISIS and it's the start of a whole new newsweek, let's see what Trump has in store.

84 days until the Election, and we've still got 3 Debates and 1 VP debate (where Pence will crush Tim Kaine)

>what level of dimensional chess is he playing on
One we can't hope to comprehend

if so, then this election is gonna be one hell of and emotional roller coaster.

I think the self-immolation has begun.

CAUGHT! Hillary Rally in Pittsburgh, PA Faking Crowd!

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk

holy shit!!!

Isn't that exactly what we said promoting Johnson would do?

For the first time in decades, Hillary might be feeling the Johnson.

because you're a shill. shills change tactics and methods. everyone here who has been here for a while knows you don't respond to shills. of course we're not making arguments with them, it won't have any effect.

u fag

Oh yes, once October is here, hell will be unleashed

You're forgetting that we should have taken the oil

Trump people, if you are reading this

Trump treats Latinos in florida "like americans" He isnt racist like hillary and treating them like a commodity. THey dont want anyone coming in illegal either. Just wanted to throw that out there. ALSO try to organzie to bus poor whites to the polls. 1% increase in the white vote is worth 7% of the hispanic vote

WTF

Putin dropping bombs on them was the thing that has stopped their expansion and started their downfall

And how the hell did Trump found ISIS

If she's trying to be "sarcastic" like Trump, she's failing hard

I really, really like this one. Thank you

Save it, friend. It's all yours :)

I'm trying to do my part!

I look forward to his trial and public execution for treason.

This place is going to be completely fucking unusable on election night and probably for a long time after

A sticky going at the speed of light
/trumpgens/ that hit bump limit seconds after they're created
Madness, sliding, shills, hillary
Despair or victory

>we should have taken the oil
You can't "take oil". What are you thinking? We would just take it ALL out of the ground and move it to the US so we can refine it and sell it from there?

>tfw OP didn't include the newest interviews I added last night

>Rudy Giuliani On Fox & Friends 8/15/16
youtu.be/YCDwdA1dyFo
>Mike Pence With Chris Wallace on Fox News 8/14/16
youtu.be/VVesjCbLKto
>Jeff Sessions On ABC 8/14/16
youtu.be/jxVBJf02Yts
>Paul Manafort On CNN 8/14/16
youtu.be/QR-cI-O0pPA

NEW INTERVIEWS IF YOU FAGGOTS MISSED THEM.

She is so doomed.