youtube.com/watch?v=DhvxoFv8Gzc
soundcloud.com/philiponbread/light-plane-krabby-mix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAND GEEKS

Chocolate With Nuts, naturally

gotta agree on this one

band geeks is overrated

Band Geeks

Band Geeks keeps up with Chocolate With Nuts in terms of humor but has a feel good ending.

Gotta go with Band Geeks.

Purgatory

band geeks is just too much of a classic, even more so than the CHOOOCKLET meme

This.

It's not terrible by any means, but it's massively overrated by at least Sup Forums users.

chocolate with nuts

I think this'll depend on criteria.

If we're talking about the most inspirational/all around feelgood Spongebob Episode Band Geeks wins out. It's got plenty of good jokes in the training montage but it wastes a lot of time giving us our pretense for a plot and while the delivery is amazing and it finally lets Squidward be happy and win at something it's not consistently hilarious.

Chocolate with Nuts however IS consistently hilarious. Its setup is fast and once we get to Spongebob and Patrick trying to sell chocobars the jokes just don't stop. They hit hard, fast and regularly and the best part is that each joke isn't just a standalone gag but a beginning, continuation or followup to an earlier joke which is in itself an achievement of humor. I don't think a single joke in Chocolate without Nuts could be considered a "one off gag" they always address or go back to it with maybe the one exception being Spongebob and Patricks lying idea.

So if we judged them based on the intangible quality of experience Band Geeks wins but in terms of just plain humor Chocolate With Nuts is funnier.

Wet Painters is up there

The only answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIXcDTzVgtk

Band Geeks.

Also, I never thought I would have a need for this picture when I took it.

It was foretold.

Is chocolate with nuts the best episode?

It's funny how they took some stock music they had and made it their own.

The camping episode. I married a sea bear.

Season One trumps literally everything after it

nah

Band Geeks

DUEL 1
LETS ROCK

Season 1 - the definition of cozy
Season 2 - all-rounder; best plots
Season 3 - the funniest

>Murky, undersea atmosphere
>Objectively best character designs
>Slice of life plots with the perfect level of dry, straight-delivery humor

Criminally underrated, imo

I agree with these to be the best two episodes, but wich two are the best stand alone gags?

How did Sandy, who at least was smart enough to build a freaking tree dome at the ocean floor, not realize that her aquatic friend needed water to survive

>BAND GEEKS

CORRECT

Neither.

Graveyard Shift will always be the best. Especially when you watch it at 3am.

I choose to live.

Both incorrect.

Chocolate with Nuts is funnier.
Band Geeks is more memorable.

But the true GOAT Spongebob episode is Shanghaied.

fuck yeah

i was about to say that someone from /f/ has the whole band geeks episode compressed as a swf file

>Shanghaied

youtube.com/watch?v=cZz-WEsPjTE

I repost it every time it comes up on Sup Forums.
Definitely warranted.

this looks like pure autism

>Implying either of these is hell

The Krusty Krab Training Video

grandma's kisses / squidville is the GOAT episode pairing
s3 is kinda overrated but still great

Do we have a list of the best 10 episodes of Spongebob?

>WatchMojo makes a top 10
>Band Geeks is #1

My fucking nigga
Someone Here finally gets it

Band Geeks

I'm a sucker for that ending.

nasty patty was always my favorite

Every Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode is top tier
youtube.com/watch?v=FcjIoiMzMZA

In no particular order:
Band Geeks
Chocolate With Nuts
Rock Bottom
Dying For Pie
Graveyard Shift
Pizza Delivery
Shanghaied
Arrgh!
Christmas Who?
The Camping Episode
Honorable mention goes to Krusty Krab Training Video

>taking the Christmas episode over Snowball Effect, Idiot Box, or the Secret Box

I didn't like Secret Box all that much. Idiot Box and Snowball Effect were one of several that sort of hover just outside the top 10. Really, there's about 15 or 20 episodes that I think stand out, and outside of the top 5 where they rank is up to personal preference.

Don't compare them, it's like apples & oranges, cats & dogs, vanilla & chocolate.

any other answer is objectively wrong
>...and the walls will ooze green slime!!!! Wait, no, they always do that.
>hash spinging, cash spinning, slash winning, the filling, crash thinging.... Yes. The Hash-Slinging Slasher.
>...at night.

Quick, what is the best Spongebob quote?

In terms of being a solid episode with a good story and 100% hits on jokes, Chocolate with Nuts. It is the only God-tier episode.

For a feel-good episode with good jokes, Band Geeks.

>Band Geeks
Fantastic tier

>Pizza Delivery
Great tier

OK tier

It's really hard to top the brilliance of the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy shorts

Band Geeks was pretty 100% with its jokes too

I can't think of a single bad joke from it

Honestly, Band Geeks is the one with nonstop, 100% hard-hitting jokes for me. Chocolate with Nuts has never made me laugh as much as it.

>watch-mojo

Because her reputation of being highly intelligent was forced into the show via retcon.

Something Stinks

This one.

So many replies and no love for "Nasty Patty"?

Hell, at least mentions it's sibling episode, Secret Box.

For shame, Sup Forums.

Plankton's Army and The Camping Episode

why is SpongeBob so great

this is pretty well done

>What's the matter, is he stupid?

I honestly believe that Band Geeks is one of the best episodes of anything that's ever been on television.

Are the new Spongebob seasons worth a watch?
I'm at Season 10

Graveyard Shift is great, jokes and story, satisfying ending, and a unique tone.
But I stand by Band Geeks. Graveyard Shift is a close second

This one, but here's my dark horse.

the best of course
youtube.com/watch?v=DhvxoFv8Gzc

>Don't you have to stupid somewhere else?
>Not until 4.

>Hey buddy, you just blow in from Stupid Town

soundcloud.com/philiponbread/light-plane-krabby-mix

I would remove:

>Dying for Pie
>Christmas Who?
>Rock Bottom

And replace with

>Krusty Krab Training Video
>SB-129
>The Frycook Games

seconded, except for dying for pie

It might be a bit of a stretch to say it's hands down the best Spongebob episode but it's still pretty damn good. It's an episode that has a higher frequency of memorable and quotable jokes than most of the others and the ending at least is one of the best finales of any episode. Experiencing the ending for the first time was the thing I remember most about watching Spongebob as a kid.

It would not have the reputation it has if not for that ending.

But that ending is brilliant.

The way I see it, Chocolate with Nuts has a greater frequency of great jokes while Band Geeks has a lot of good jokes but the ending by itself is one of the funniest jokes in the entire show, and it's quite a lengthy sequence in relation to the episode.

this

Did any other show have a millennium themed episode besides this and KotH?

Shanghaied

Sup Forums, I have a confession to make.

YOU'RE BALD!?

Some kind user knows where to watch/download the first whole season of Spongebob? I can't torrent because I live in a dorm and they block torrents.

I'd like to see someone on Sup Forums stream up to season 3 and have a chat for all of us to fuck around about

>Ctrl + F "Hooky"
>0 results

Does this look dangerous?

i could do this in under 5 minutes but im too paranoid about getting a C&D or some shit

I think the one thing you're forgetting about Band Geeks is the fact that it manages to include the majority of notable characters from the show. The reason people tend to cite it as the all around best episode is because it manages to be consistently funny with a feel good ending and also features the majority of the notable bikini bottom citizens.

>When I die, you stay away from my funeral

SB-129

it wasn't really millennium themed but time travel in general. there was just a millennium joke and that's been in just about every other cartoon.

I've always used watchcartoononline without any problems.

>shaggy stuck in purgatory

>I'll fake my way through this just like I did in high school

Club Spongebob

If Hibike Euphonium is true to reality. Band geeks.

Sup Forums doesn't really like gross-out humor and obnoxious levels of stupidity.

I mean, I like it, but I can see why most of Sup Forums wouldn't. Still, it's from a good season of SB, so it's not the absolute worst episode. That would be Squid Baby.

It's okay, but I don't think it's the best. Has some great lines though.

>The dark deed you requested is done sir

family guy did an episode based on Y2K

good at engineering =/= knowledgeable about biology