What would a fantasy world based on your country's culture and mythology be like?

What would a fantasy world based on your country's culture and mythology be like?

Terrain would be Mediterrenean mountianous
The mystical creatures would be
-zindhis
-dhampirs
-gogol
-kukudh
-bolla and kucedra
-Perit/bukra
-Zanas
-Shtojzovalles
-hijes
-kacamiser
-etc

cowboys, injuns, ayylmaos, chinese railroad workers/whores, bank robbers, al capones, and don drapers

Literally Skyrim.

pic related relevant

based

That's because Skyrim IS based on Scandinavian culture, legends and myths.

no shit

we are orcs

Everything can talk.
Anthropologic animals.
Vampires
Werewolves
All kind of magic
No strictly Evil/Good characters.

Fallout

Wendigos, Bigfoot, Ogopogo, Thunderbirds

Kalevala

SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS

What? No Poles shilling le witcher yet?

Weird, i was wondering this myself a couple days ago. How Cree/algonquian myths would look like if one were to make some sort of LOTR-esque saga based off of them.
Probably incorporate some other neighbouring cultures too i guess, like how lotr takes influences of scandi, celtic, and finnish culture

Should Skyrim be for the Nords?

belongs to the imperials

Braveheart but with added dragon-slaying

Literally like LOTR.

No, actually it would be like LOTR - literally.

And golf.

Don't forget about witches and liches! (well, at least 1 thing of each)

lotr and skyrim

Kind of.

Ours would be LOTR+skyrim as others have already mentioned.

Most of the stuff in witcher 3 was based on Nordic/Germanic mythology. Wild Hunt, for example.

This is why I said kind of.

generic fantasy with dragons and knights and stone casltes

>generic fantasy
No such thing, or otherwise a term made by Europhobes and sjws.

The crones are based on those slavic witches right? They were so fucking creepy. I've been scared of witches since I was a child and when I first saw the crones coupled with that haunting music, it really fucked my head.

>Most of the stuff
nope

>Game called "The Wild Hunt"
Correct me if I'm wrong

celtic mythology i guess, where everyday people encountering deities is a semi-regular occurance

Celtic mythology is so cool

It would be so fucking metal, probably beyond belief

y'all casuals don't even know quran/hadith lore, imagine basically the bible's apocalypse, but x1000 more retarded, chaotic and brutal

dunno

A lot of things would have to be removed and changed, but as a whole, yea. Change the elf lands and elfs to Æsir and Åsgaard, change orcs to jotner and so on.

a world where there are kingdoms/tribes living sparsely in the mountains,plains,desert and coastal areas.
they are always trying to live normal lives,but they always end in troubles with each other.
but each 100-300 years,hordes of goblins and orcs invade the world and so in order to survive the tribes/kingdoms have to set aside all differences and form a big army in order to stop the incoming endless hordes of enemies.
and sometimes they end up losing much of the land that they have to retreat to mountainous areas where they massacre the armies,gain the upper hand in war and eventually win.

also there are heroes that symbolises the resistence and fight and win numerous battles but may end up dying or some times betrayed by the orcs's human spies and replaced by a new hero.

That doesn't sound like Arabian nights

you already posted it

also "Grimm" is based on German fairytales

arabs are one kind of the armies of orcs that attack.
north africanarab

>most
no